ask an ex drug addict anything

Where can I get some of the good shit

why stop with the good shit?

what were you on?
how long was your recovery?
how long have you been sober?
do you still have cravings?

deepweb or your friendly russian mafia dealer

got busted by the police, felt that my life was going to its near end... so i thought why not stop that shit now

There is no such thing as an "ex drug addict" you will always be a filthy degenerate junkie fuck.

there is no such thing as an "ex-drug addict". You may or may not directly feel the desire to do the drug but your body still loves it and you just suppress the feelings of the brain missing the drug. you will always be a ticking-disaster with a clock that luckily resets itself repeatedly. hopefully you wont get too lazy to reset it one day and then your family disowns you (again).

also sage

faggot

i did everything, from weed, to xtc, speed, lsd, coke, heroin, meth, pain pills etc.

coming off heroin was hell, felt like a zombie for a month, after that everything slowly started to get better

sober for 2 years now

cravings are always there :) the hard part wasnt quitting, it is staying sober

shit man, good on you. stay strong brother.

When you started taking drugs didn't you believe all those people saying they are bad for you? Are you dumb?

interesting question,

when i was a child, everybody said that weed is bad for you and you will get addicted... i never had problems with weed so i thought that everyone was just talking nonsene about that whole drug thing... after getting through all that shit i know they were right, but i have always been that kind of person to make own experiences

you are one whale of a faggot

no question, just wanted to let you know you're a quitter and i'm very disappointed in you

whats it like being a total fucking loser you fucking druggo

sounds like you know from exxperience

actually my gf's uncle was a meth addict and went clean, the whole family still has to treat him like a baby or else he relapses. all addicts are the same, if their not on drugs, they are "recovering" by mooching off of everyone's attention and time, and often money. and when their guilt trips dont work anymore- its back to the drug.

He's a dick but he's right.

Anyone who has worked with or knows junkies know that they are a lost cause. They breed crime and misery and destroy families and are time bombs of self destruction. The relapse rate is around 99%.

They're not bad people necessarily, but should just be euthanized for their own (and public's) good. They're not wired right

those "facts" are some kind of motivation to stay clean

When you say "treat like a baby" what do you mean?

douche comes over all the time
needs to use the tv for video games
>drug addicts often need to replace addictions with safer ones
uses the tv all fucking weekend and then acts sad when you stand up to him
douche wants mac n cheese, guess what, there isnt any, douche gets frustrated and wants to borrow someones car for fucking mac and cheese from walmart, you tell him no
after enough of not getting his way, he starts to imply that theres no point in staying clean.
this isnt the only person ive seen do this either. ive watched families struggle to keep billybob from losing all his teeth.