FLUFFY THREAD BITCHES

FLUFFY THREAD BITCHES.

(Sorry Mummafluffah, I fell asleep in the last one)

Other urls found in this thread:

mosaicscience.com/story/cuteness-japan-kawaii
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bump

bump

WHERE ARE MY TUBEMEN WHEN YOU NEED SOME KILLING?

Yeah, I got nothing better to do than lurk here.

Griffon fluffies >>>>> fluffies.

Lost

I don't get it

You've never had a smoke detector in your house, then.

Underappreciated Quads Checked.

How retarded you gotta be to be entertained by these kind of images. This is shit is more poor than cartoons made by primary school kids in the back of their notebooks.

What's of the point of watching these images? Please, explain to me like to a retard which I obviously am.

Pro-tip: they can't. It's senseless abuse.

It's a bit of an acquired taste. Dude's kinda dumping a shit tier artist, anyway.

the shit demons are the dumb version of fluffies, i wish there was a way to integrate the two species into a cohesive whole but they're really two seperate creatures at this point.

Cute aggression is a big part of it. Fluffies are like Happy Tree Friends for adults.

plus many anons who discovered Sup Forums back in the day (e.g. highschool college) have kids now

Oh God oh God they updated oh God oh God.

But HTF are fun in their aggression - fluffies are just shit, not fun, not brutal.

good god how beautiful. real fluffies who sacrifice for other fluffies, yet scream like real animals.

Why is it a gif?

Fluffies are funny in how "serious" their horrors are. Happy Tree Friends can pretty much shrug off anything that doesn't kill outright, but fluffies are grounded enough in reality that pain, or even mental traumas affect them seriously. It's sick kind of humor, but still funny how dramatically horrifying things these cute critters experience.

smoke detectors can be annoying.

A pair of Yale studies suggest that when people say they want to ‘eat up’ babies, it’s prompted by overwhelming emotions – caused, one researcher has speculated, by frustration at not being able to care for the cute thing, channelled into aggressiveness.

mosaicscience.com/story/cuteness-japan-kawaii

Poopsmear always gets to me...

Same.

Didn't recognize this story at first, but now I remember it. Always gave me heart ache.

Are you for real? They should have tortured that little nigger to death at the shelter.

Tyl Regor ^^

Man, I wish GInger-Fig would come back, he knew how to draw some cruel shit.

>the shit demons are the dumb version of fluffies

Are you talking about the hellgremlins? They're fluffies dumbed down for larger audiences, destroying everything good and unique about them to make them more accessible to people who'd have no business with fluffies in the first place.

It's impossible to get rid of them anymore, so I think it would be best to split the fandom into hellgremlins and canon fluffies. Fitting them into same fandom literally couldn't be more impossible, with the fluffies and their appeals being literally polar opposites of each other. Hellgremlins are MADE to be hated and nothing else, and those who don't enjoy getting angry at imaginary creatures can only hate them.

i love how the artist uses different drawing techniques to differentiate between "reality" and the emotions of the fluffy. additionally, it demonstrates the habitual recurrence of emotional and physical abuse. too often fluffies are used as a "one time and discard" toy, which amps up the derogation but leaves the audience with a lack of emotional connection to the fluffy.

is there any more of this?

I think there's one more that gives it a hugbox ending but I don't have it.

i really hate the term as it conjures up the minions from overlord or morlocks from the time machine. honestly, shitrats would be a better term.

lol it actually has a happy ending but the last file was too big to post. So have a sad pillowfluff instead.

There is, actually. It's about Poopsmear finding a nice lady to take care of him. Shit happens, but you can find it by a artist named RQ or fluffybooru.

Thanks lads

Here's the last page shrunken down to Sup Forums-size.

OP... If you're talking to BMF why the fuck would you post a Wetfluff image?