Hello /b. In serious need of advice...

Hello /b. In serious need of advice. Around where I live there are a bunch of thugs that drag race their shit cars and try to show off once a week. They meet in the evenings at around 7-8pm. What I want to do is somehow create something to drop onto the road before hand that will either fuck up their tyres or cars. Anyone have some ideas/examples of what I could make. Thanks

Other urls found in this thread:

pl.pl.allconstructions.com/f/image/filename/0/1/10945/8.jpg
youtu.be/03hvE1ssEiI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Get a life, killjoy.

Irradiate the road so they die of radiation poisoning.

banana peel

Request speed bumps.

Stop being a faggot cause you can't have fun.

Sad life you got there

>stand on the side of the road where they race
>wait for them to start racing
>jump out in front of their cars
>make it look like an accident tho
>do us all a favor and kill yourself while mentally fucking up the drag racers and getting them in a ton of legal issues

Sounds like you hate fun, OP. Maybe you should try throwing your dildo collection at them, or just pull out the one you already have up your ass.

do as your pic shows and put a bunch of damn nails down in random places and wait it out.

Trigger af

Tortoise shells

>no hooves
just put some nails on the road or something

How wide is the road? We used to get speeders on our side street/alley with fishing line tied to various objects and set strategically to catch at antenna or windshield and the smack the sides of car as they flew buy

pour some oil on road

Don`t be envious OP start doing bets.

Just putting down nails will work? Looking for an effective way, can you think of anything I can make that is small containing nails, glue gun + nails possibly?

landmines

if you're moderately sneaky and can find a bush or something to hide in.... throw a handfull of bb's just before the cars go by. will fuck headlights instantly, do srs damage to radiator, and crack the shit out of their windshield. then GTFO.

Life is not a cartoon

Caltrops nigguh

Smart! 4 lanes wide sadly. Also that would only get one of the fuckers. Want to put a few of them out of action

or you could be a beta and just call the cops on them

I know how it is an old cop trick but I sell this kind of advices it really works even to stop trucks.

go for a very slow drive during that time

Steel bb's right?

nails in pop cans.

hire suicide bomber and let him explode in the middle of their meeting

Made me lol

This mad max?

Go and sell them cold Beer or a Blow Job or shut the fuck up?

>call cops
>drug deal happening
>profit

Roofing nail have a nice plastic ring on them where as a high probability of nails sticking up correctly

This sounds really fun

Kill them Johnny,
Kill them all

the kind that go in a bb gun, shouldnt matter much. they're in for several small x mph impacts, where x depends how fast they're going. this works well for removing assholes that are up to no good behind you while you drive as well. at night when someone loses their headlights, they stop.

Just slingshot a few of these in the road as they are about to start. Over a fence or something no one will ever know.

>glue gun
are you fucking serious?

Do what this guy did. Get a hose nails and a glue gun. And make a spike strip out of it.

If you must, then look for a low point in the pavement and douse the place in diesel. Ideally they are hitting a puddle, at leaat an inch deep. That will really fuck up their traction.

He meant banana

>bringing personal feelings on Sup Forums instead of helping to get the most lulz

OP. Just lay down in the road.

maybe call the police?

I must include a import, Sell them Saki or Sushi or shut the Fuck up. Cheers

Easy, pick up some of these. You toss them, they always land with a point up.

Toss in road right when they start shenanigans, sit back and lol.

This

>n
Perfect, think what I will do is create a nice mix of nails & bb's. When I see them at their meeting point I will drive through where they race and litter the road with the stuff. Should be in for some good times

Call the non emergency police number and report it. The police will set up a speed trap, the idiots get a huge fine and stop racing and your retarded batman wannabe ass doesn't go to jail.

Everyone wins

Make a few hundred caltrops out of nails.
Shouldn't be that difficult just Google it, I'm sure it could be done by bending two or three of them together

I wish you a peaceful ending either way.

How much are these?

>has no idea what he's talking about

BBs won't do shit to headlight lenses. Stones flung up by cars on the road barely do any damage and they're sharper...

the bbs need to be midair as they go by. mixing defeats the purpose. either set up nails beforehand, or throw caltrops and/or bbs.

Did you even bother looking on this mass bank of information know to some as the internet

Underrated post

get nails and bend them in such way: pl.pl.allconstructions.com/f/image/filename/0/1/10945/8.jpg when tossed on road they will ALWAYS have one and pointing str8 up rdy to pierce the tire.

one end*

Why would I do that

>str8 up rdy

11 year old confirmed.

Find a pice of 1/4" sheet metal and a grinder with a cutting wheel cut equilateral 3" triangles cut a 1/4" line halfway down on one side of each triangle, slide two triangles together. Instant caltrops. For max effectiveness grind single bevel edges. Don't forget to wipe your prints off.

What the fuck is that monster?

still older than u faggot

you're looking at assault with a deadly weapon/manslaughter/etc. if it causes them to lose control and you get caught.

Neighborhood watch

Holy shit, this is the most autistic thread I've seen in a while.

you're a fag dude, a high speed blowout could kill a bunch of people. get a life

True conspiryng to cause property damage, manslaughter, deadly weapon, he would probably get about 15 ' 20
depends on how many get killed or how bad are the injuries.

if you don't have a welder you could probably get a triangular piece of wood and put the nails out facing towards the cars

the most lulz in this case would be finding a way to get op screwed over trying to do this. hes mad as fuck people are using their freedoms to do what they want, much like we like Sup Forums here, itself, freely, to do as we want.

Sup Forums IS the faggots driving their shitty cars loudly and obnoxiously up and down the road every day, not giving a fuck. but we dont meet up once a week at a set time, we do 24/7 365 days a year

op DEFINITELY make caltrops, and obstruct traffic and possibly net yourself a manslaughter charge. "b/tard/ gets 15 for manslaughter" WOULD be funny. dont forget to say ebaums world made you do it

put sand on the road.
two perks
1) you might get all the sand out from your vagina
2) cars hate sand

That's why you only pay with cash and pick some no name place without cameras

>Fill a light bulb with ammonia
>Place in glass jar
>Fill jar with bleach
>Throw into road in front of cars

grouper

Try taking a foam cup and push nails from the outside into the inside. Put the lid with a straw on it and as you drive off just throw it out like your littering.

and how do you put OP on blast? Not by attacking him and telling him he's faggot. You have to gain OP's trust by pretending to go along with him until he's careless and forgets to delete exif/metadata or some other newfaggotry.

Until OP fucks up in that way, the lulziest path is helping him.

Don't tell me what I am
Fuck these strangers
Fuck op too
Best case scenario they all get fucked

Pour motor oil at a corner or a bumpy part of the road.

And a high speed driver speeding through a neighborhood could kill many individuals. What the fuck is your point?

underated post?

I actually just bought some of these off amazon. It was 20$ for 4 of them. Of course if you have access to a welder you can make them yourself for a few cents.

> don't use your freedom against my freedom
> OP using freedom is bad

i dont need to gain his trust, hes dumb enough to post here. weve got several good methods and already told him a few ways to acquire it without being seen.

i have faith he will feel confident enough to do it, but be dumb enough to fuck it up anyways. hes asking us for advice, after all

besides, we know hes not going to do it. asking an anonymous image board for help is like the LEAST amount of commitment one can put into it. its a step above "wistful thinking".

Improvised Caltrops
youtu.be/03hvE1ssEiI

Paint in a Matt black hope night falls

>literally what i said, but in shorter prose
ill give you kudos for being reposting what i said more concisely

> car insurance
> life insurance
> obamacare
> 50mph is hardly deadly when driving straight

/thread

Caltrops. Easy to make.

I'll admit I'm not really sure what I was angry about

>i dont need to gain his trust, hes dumb enough to post here.

you start back school soon, don't you?

Put mattress in the road. It'll take a crane to remove it.

OP stop supporting ISIS.

Why does everyone think that people have the freedom to speed through residential neighborhoods?

Til a tire blows out and a car flips or runs off the road and wraps around a pole or a tree.
Just call the cops and tell them where to be and when

Ahahaha Op rekt

I actually agree with OP. Speeders are faggots

wew lad, good to see you only read about half of it. it was
>ops being mad at people using their freedom to be dickheads
>so im using my freedom to be a dickhead, to tell op to use their freedom to be a dickhead, to fuck with people using their freedom to be dickheads
>for my own personal gain ( lulz ) , like a dickhead

if you wanna think about it, you just complained about ME using MY freedom, to tell someone else using their freedom agaisnt someone elses is bad. fuckin hypocrite

All these guys racing have roll cages. Mad yet?

Caltrops, Woodhouse. I dunno, try areadenialweapons.com

You're going to commit attempted murder over some street racers? Just call the cops if they are that much a danger.
Even American cops won't throw a spike strip if the car is going over 30 or 40 mph.

Hypothetically sneak into the back of a police car and retrieve some sort of spike strip and lay that bad Jackson out on the ground they'll run that puppy over spin out and easy win.