Hinduism is a nice religion. :^D

Hinduism is a nice religion. :^D

How do I, as a white man, convert my religion to hinduism?

I'm pretty sure they don't even have a strict set of rules besides don't eat beef. Just follow the philosophy man.

you actually don't get converted i mean you just believe

man
they do hand out books, this is the most they do in proselytising, you will have to sign up stuff yourself if you want to hear a guru

Why convert?. Just read some hindu scriptures. That will do.

Join a Hare Krishna group

Mlecchas cannot be Hindu.

Join the Reformed Church and abandon this Heathen degeneracy.

Charvaka and Samkhya > Jainism >= Buddhism >> Theistic Hinduism

This is a fact

Strictly speaking it's not an organized religion. You just pick it up.

Also don't listen to this guy, he's a cuckold and probably a communist as well

Don't listen to this guy, he isn't a cuckold and probably not even a communist either.

Let me make a list so that you can understand clearly :)

God tier = Charvaka and Samkhya

Top tier = Jainism and Buddhism

Mid-tier = Older theistic versions of hinduism > Slightly newer Shaivism and Vaishnavism

Low tier = """Newer""" (medieval) cults deriving from vaishnavism and shavism

Have a nice day :DD

>God tier = Charvaka and Samkhya
Literally the talmudism of Indic religion.

They are literally the most logical out of all branches of Hinduism, with the other ones believing in sky daddies, sky mommies and animal sacrifices

(though, I must say, the stories from vaishnav texts are enjoyable as fictional stories, and the shaivic lore is interesting enough for a fictional franchise to be made from it, but thats about it)

i.e. indian talmudism.

Aryan men are inclined to mysticism and to pulling back the veil, effeminate materialism is degenerate and inherently jewish.

We don't have any algorithm to convert. You just read some scriptures, try to understand it and practice it in your daily life.

Worshiping and rituals is not a part of religion, it's a part of culture.

>tfw R1a1a1
>tfw direct descendant of Buddha himself

If you're gonna convert to another religion atleast convert to Islam or something alpha OP you cuck.

>Materialism is degenerate

So you would rather beat up yourself to satisfy a fictional sky-father rather than work for a good life and the betterment of your family? kek

but he has no descendants

Fun fact: According to legend, buddha had blue eyes

Probably true, it's still a nice thought though
He came from the Scythian Saka tribe afaik and they were known for their light complexion like the Finno-Scythian Budini

Be a Christian you traitor

Low tier m8
I would rather be a Greek or Celtic or Nordic or Hindu pagan than a christian...

I don't know but I'm high as fucking shit. Y'all losers just need a blunt

You came into the world with nothing and you'll leave with nothing. Regardless of whether God exists, the fact is that material possessions are meaningless in the grand scheme of things.

well by the account of the pali canon, he had one son, who became a monk too and had no children, so its almost certain he didn't

also shakya, not saka
different groups

Yes they are meaningless, but in a setting of uncertainty or even irrelevance of an afterlife, one should enjoy life and do good for the sake of goodness instead, instead of being a bio-computer which works strictly on a reward-punishment basis. So, I'd say working hard for a good life for you and your loved ones is a good way to go. Sure you can be spiritual or even deistic about it, and yeah there are some (very few, mainly non-theistic) religions which can let you follow this path without you becoming a morally and ethically confused person, but I just don't see following a religion organised around gods which are basically human-like beings with cosmic uber-powers a better option than what I just mentioned. Sure it makes for great stories and good metaphors and all, but it is a way of living which won't benefit or comfort your family and you in this life.

(sorry if I am slightly incoherent, since I have been awake for a little over 30 hours at this point)

Skeletal hinduism + weed = Shaivism

I wish I was a Shivait.

>He came from the Scythian Saka tribe afaik and they were known for their light complexion like the Finno-Scythian Budini
Light but not light lads.

Literally Varg tier right now.

* light but not white

If you want to be a polytheist, why not follow one of the roman / greek / norse / celtic / slavic / finnic pantheons?

In terms of complexion he probably looked something this, I'd imagine.

>about 500 years B.C.
>white/non white
lol

Nah that's still way too European. He was probably Asiatic lite (going by most proper depictions) just with lighter eyes than most (I wouldn't trust Indian sources)

Your point? It's clear to see who was white/non-white even back then.

You can still enjoy material possession, the important thing is that you don't let them control you. And Hinduism doesn't force you to do weird rituals or pray a certain amount of times a day to a certain deity. It's a very open religion, arguably the most loosely defined religion in the world.

ARE THE TROGLODITES WHITE?

>Lol what do you mean symbolism is a means to communicate transcendent truths in an accessible manner thus ensuring the efficacy of salvation lame lol tfw 2smart4 exoterism, gnostic circlejerk masterrace ftw git gud plebs now excuse me while I go fap to anime

The firangis at ISKON just chant hare krishna and smoke weed everyday. Dont become like them.

that's not a remotely european complexion

Be a nice human bean.

Follow the teachings of Kalyug Avatar i.e. Buddha and become Buddhist. Krishna was the Avatar of Dwapar yug. In Kalyug (i.e. in current age) a Buddhist is a true Hindu.

Yeah I guess so. But as far as hinduism goes, there is no actual singular hinduism, its a blanket term for the religions and philosophies followed by people of ancient northern india (which then extended to southern india). I would consider vaishnavism and shaivism to be religions within Indic-theism

Jainism>>>>>>>
Jains form the most successful group in India, with the highest literacy rate and income. Despite being less than 1% of the population, we pay a major chunk of income taxes.

Without us, this nation will crumble. We are LITERALLY the only reason India is still a country and there isn't total anarchy.

You just say you are a Hindu and magically you are one. There are no specific conversion ritual

Dont dance on street corners if you join them.

t.hindu who cries everytime when they do that

>They are literally the most logical out of all branches of Hinduism, with the other ones believing in sky daddies, sky mommies and animal sacrifices

t.euphoric le fedora lad

>He came from the Scythian Saka tribe afaik
He was born in a republic on the modern indo-nepali border and is most probably of a bihari or Uttar pradeshi stock. No blond hair blue eye jazz. All his depictions show him with curly hair which I think is consistent

>I would consider vaishnavism and shaivism to be religions within Indic-theism
But both shaivites and vaishnavites worship both Shiva and Vishnu even though they consider Shiva and vishnu as their preferred main god respectively. Maybe in olden days the distinction was more well defined but nowadays any Hindu most probably believes in the Trinity - Brahma, Vishnu and Shiva and then other gods.

>>tfw Jains are just gujju Hindus in denial

As for worshiping the same gods: I am sure that christians, jews and muslims worship the same god, and pretty much have the similar angels in their relgions as well
but that doesnt make all 3 of them part of one religion

>As for worshiping the same gods: I am sure that christians, jews and muslims worship the same god,

Do they worship Yahweh, Allah and Christian God simultaneously and as distinct gods ? If not your point is moot.