ITT: we post our favorite liqour and judge each other for it. Or if you don't like liqour post your favorite beer

ITT: we post our favorite liqour and judge each other for it. Or if you don't like liqour post your favorite beer

Jameson & Bud Light.

Smirnoff, Jagermeister and Bailey's

Vikinger Met ( Vinkings Honeywine)

underage b&

Gay.

Poor

jim beam devil's cut. could drink the shit outta that stuff. very smooth too

15 year old girl.

henny

Hennessy

hypnotiq is actually really good for blue niggerliquid

Im a single malt fan. This one I drink a glass once a year and is usually on my birthday

if your not german your a massive faggot

if you're not german, you try too hard when you go clubbing

God tier

sipping on this between a good beer like Lienenkugle or Boddingtons

Beer is fucking disgusting

its miller time rate me

>Bud Light

So you like drinking piss?

I usually drink 1L of vodka and 1L of Jack Daniels a day. Smoke some weed so I don't get the worst hangover. Then repeat.

damn that's a good price. too bad you need a cuckco membership to get in though

drinking i high life right now cheers

I wouldn't call it alcohol

bulleit bourbon
bretty gud for most applications

you're lying, no one on b drinks hundred dollar bottles of anything. you had a sip of plastic bottle jose cuervo at a high school party and didn't like it.

Yo ho ho and a bottle of rum

He probably likes it warm too

At this point it's just about getting drunk easily without looking like complete trash. Sometimes I'll get the 100 proof instead and try to drink myself to death.

It's called, drinking on a budget. We don't have expensive stuff in our liquor stores in Holland, atleast not where I buy.

Liver failure is around the corner, bud.

you're not from the south, but you think bourbon is cool. you listen to the avett brothers.

he needs a chaser with his smirnoff ice

you're a nigger or someone's grandma

Grolsch , Heineken or Hertog Jan Beer.
The last one is my favorite.

you wear a fedora and suffer through liquor that tastes like a wet paper bag because you think it's classy

>buying moonshine from the liquor store
absolut pleb tier

Nah I think he's good if he doesn't add 1 more bottle a day.

Try good beer, then come back.
Of course shitty beer is shir

Aww yea son

Been doing it for 2 years now. Can't say I'm totally alright, but I can still play music so I don't really care

you're in college or white trash if you drink that

Acoholics love vodka. All of them. I mean, they'll drink anything obviously but vodka especially

I've never had rum but this and Kraken look tasty

if you drink this in a martini, you're classy as fuck. if you drink this with tonic water, get the fuck out. if you drink an obscure gin drink you're a fucking hipster and you need to get a real job

hard choice between this and Tennessee burbon

Not sure what it is about jagermeister but it's the only drink that makes me forget the night, I wake up and can't remember a thing.

bombay is too polluted/not gin enough for me. I prefer which works with tonic AND in a martini

just vodka and beer... when u drink enough u start thinking that the best drink is the one that gives u a lesser headache

Because your boss smelling a vague alcoholic scent coming from you is much less suspicious than the very obvious smell of whiskey.
Also it's cheaper to buy top shelf vodka than top shelf almost anything else.

/thread

Blanton's, for the classy shitposter

I actually have that too, so when I have a bad day. I drink that

This stuff's good for the price

1. I dont wear a fedora.
2. Do you even know what that is you fucktard?
How about instead of insulting a random user for liking something you do not like you grow the fuck up and contribute to the thread by putting your favorite drink up and moving the fuck on. Jesus christ user's like you are fucking pathetic and wonder why you hate your lives.

Jager is disgusting
It's very good with RedBull, but as a liquor it's horrible.

Gin Ricky is good as fuck though.. Gin+Sugar + Lime & Lemon juice+ splash of sprite

I recommend meyers dark rum and Bacardi light rum. Kraken is just candy flavored bullshit, same as fireball. SJ is for basic bitches

>not gin enough for me
>not getting enough methanol
>not knowing methanol kills u

gin is for shit tier alcoholics

also virgin bourbon 101 is fantasticly smooth but the hangover is a fucking nightmare

Jesus. I met one dude that loved that stuff and I swear he literally had autism. If you can stomach that then you have my respect friend.

moonshine. I made it. Its nice. but not as nice as the one a buddy of mine made

THIS

I mean it's too different than the gin flavor that I really like.

If you drink this stuff neat, you're alright by me user

I love beer. Even beer flavored fizzy water stuff like bud and coors, great on a hot day. Sierra Nevada torpedo is my go to though.

I like hard stuff too but it scares me since I have a real job and family and stuff and a few drunken taps on my phone means I'm fucked.

Isn't there serious side effects from drinking moonshine?

this delicious beer

Is there any other way to drink it?

This stuff makes me fall asleep

So what's your favorite then fag?

if they don't make it right, yeah. but that whole going blind rumor is inf fact just that, a rumor/myth.

neeeeee. don't think so.

We drink fine bourbon here in Kentucky.

Fuck you i'll beat your dick off

Heineken is best beer.
Not black btw

>being this butthurt
did I hit a nerve, little baby?
or did you miss the
>judge each other
part of OP's post?

alright, I'll try it. thanks for the recommendation user

The ultimate faggot

You can go blind. if you make it withe cheep ingredients. and if you drink the "head"

>sugar+lime+lemon juice+sprite

why dont you just drink a fucking caipirinha?

I had some of this and it was really light and didn't taste like much. Was alright with pizza but I would drink a lager with more malt and hop character

I'm 39 and earn six figures.

not that user, but what i used to do to take the real strong gin overtone out a little, was mix it with apple juice. actually surprisingly tasty, but just be careful you can get blackout real quick, because it tastes almost like you're just drinking apple juice.

Goes with anything