This guy texted me and thinks I'm some girl he met last night. Dubs decide what I text him. More pics coming up

This guy texted me and thinks I'm some girl he met last night. Dubs decide what I text him. More pics coming up.

Let's cut through the shit. I know what you want. So, It's been ages since I've throated a cock that's over 8".

What're you packing?

Roll

Rollin'

rollerino

Nice pics. Unga-bunga-unga-bunga-unga, this is not my sandwich. N-n-n-n-n-niiiiggery-biggery-muscley-nigger! Nigg-aaaah!

I hate blacks

Rolling

Hey bby u wan sum fuk?

Win

Winrar

Fuck... fucking Harambe.. fuck.. niggger. Goddamn it.. nigger, fuck... fucking fuck niggers fuck..nigger..

You want this pink?

Sorry i should explain, I hate black people. And you are black.

I need you to steal a bicycle for me and maybe you'll get to lick my peehole

What a niggerish thing to say.

what a tool

W i n

Rolling!

Win

Winrar

2in a row for me lol

If I let you fuck me, do I get to scream out "Harder, nigger!" And call you Harambe?

Rolling

show me dat b hole and floppy balls fam

Reroll

Roll

poor guy :c

Let's go for 3:

"The Poltergeist remake is better than the original"

This

i can feel his black skin turn white now

Send "black Guy have big Dick , but i hate them"

now its all black again

Because I want you to have cyber sex with me Dad

Wow.

What a massively niggerish thing to say.
Always resorting to "muh dick" like every other nigger.

This is actually Nev Schulman, I run a show on MTV called Catfish and I'm here with Joey Greco from Cheaters, we're just curious why are you doing this to your girlfriend Sarah?

>"The Poltergeist remake is better than the original"
good thing you didn't get fucking double you fucking faggot

Roll

I actually do like dicks, but niggers all have AIDS

I'd rather fuck a dead raccoon. I gave you my number so I could make fun of you on a Chinese plumbing discussion board

This

Omg roll

Haha he's going to go wherever he met her wearing her nametag and stab her lol.

Re

The Total Recall remake is better than the original

This

That sounds coontastic

If I want to hang out with monkeys I would go to the zoo.

Copying Jew

How big is your nigger dick, Harambe?

tell him to send nudes of girls hes fucked

The robocop remake is a great movie comparable to 'The man on the moon'

Do you even have a job or are you on welfare?

So ducking close

+1

Winrar

Win

Rolling for OP posts his actual face with the caption "I will love your BBC master. You can have all my holes"

Winrar

Rolling

Roll

Woah, could you please tone down the amount of melanin in your sentence. It's turning me off.

Send a picture of you pouring hot sauce inside your dick and I'll let you fuck me.

I was going to make a sex tape to piss my dad off, but once I sobered up I changed my mind.. sorry not sorry tho

Oh shit win

"I hate blacks because my rapist was black. I just need someone to prove that blacks arent chimps"

When you try too hard

WINRAR

do it faggot

REROLL!

roll

Fuck niggers... BWC is better than yo KFC lookin ass

Cmon OP lets see if you have actual balls or not

Rolling for this.

Where are you coons gonna go to live when Donald becomes president nigger? Up in the trees och back to the cotton fields?

Hey there Harambe, let's meet up tonight same place and I can get a look at that black snake of yours. More pix too I like zoology.

If you get three more of your nigger friends to bukkake me I'll suck your big black slave dick till it turns white

Slavery was justified and your people are destroying america.

Alright boy, if you want this pink so bad to put up with my racism, get your little scrawny nigger dick over here and we'll see if your baby cock can compare.

Hurry up now, Harambe, I'll only stay wet for so long.

You're not going to rile this guy up on the Black thing, because he already obviously doesn't give a fuck

Try and be a little more inventive eh Sup Forums?

I got KFC and watermelon at my crib, just got my welfare money. You down to go pick some cotton after boy?

rolling for " let's meet up at __ " and op never shows

do it

Rollin

OP DELIVER STOP BEING A FAG

Roll

"Ill let you fuck me as long as i can feed you KFC during sex"

Jesus you niggers are all the same. If this is how you try to pick up chicks, no wonder niggers commit all of the rape in the world. Get tired of being turned down all the time?

Chill out, Harambe.