THIS is a top player as evidenced by his huge transfer fee

>THIS is a top player as evidenced by his huge transfer fee

Remind me why the US isn't good at this sport again? no excuses

you're good at swimming :^]

do you think if our blacks knew the money involved in soccer they'd be more interested in it?

and you're good at...

well im sure good at something

The guy in the pic is Argentinian

dipshit

QUE SABIEN TU POLLA

>Nombre completo Gonzalo Gerardo Higuaín
>Apodo(s) Pipa, Pipita
>Nacimiento Brest, Finisterre
>10 de diciembre de 1987 (28 años)
>País Bandera de Francia Francia
>Nacionalidad(es) Argentina y francesa
>Altura 1,84 m (6 ft 0 in)
>Peso 82 kg (180 lb)

editing wikipedia meheeco? :^)

and yet he can't even win continent

soccer is the best sport in the world, just because is diferent to any other. you dont have to be atlethic or lift weights.. is just talent, passion, confidence, magic.,cant be explained, is just the most beatiful game

The world loves "soccer", it's the main sport around the world, a true competitive sport and it has a lot of countries on equal conditions, regardless of money. So that's why you and countries like russia or china sucks and can't take advantage of huge influx of money and planification

The world doesn't give a fuck about swimming or gimnastics, and you plan and spend a lot of money on them in comparison, that's why you are good at olympics

and yet you're not even good at that kek

>a true competitive sport

lmao

>juve loses their best player
>buys a fatty for 100m

RIP italian coefficient

This is the most meme argument I think I've come across on Sup Forums, and I've seen a lot of meme arguments

Fotball is not like that anymore
the times where an amateur fatfuck could become top class player are gone

>a lot of top leagues in the world
>hundreds of top tier teams around the globe
>most popular sport
>not the most competitive sport
>muh handegg superbowl

We're all 6'0"+ and you have to be a manlet 5'11- to succeed

It's also for women and gays

Notice how not a single thing you just listed has anything to do with how competitive soccer actually is lmao

que brishante eres Sherlock!

>no salary cap
>no draft
>no CBA to dictate what contracts can and cannot be

It's literally the opposite of competitive. Especially your shit Argentinian league.

Football has a lots of competitive tournaments at national, continental and even global level, and all the teams. and there are many, who manage to enter and play these tournaments are world elite, idk a sport more competitive than this, or what your definition of "competitive"?. yankees vs nets? or some shit like that?

us probably has more out of closet gays than the rest of the world combined. remind me again why you suck?

It would be dumb for the best and most popular teams to not be in Spain and England. And it'd be too difficult to regulate that at an international level. Shame there's no parity though

US competitions are a hundred times more competetive bud

if by competitive you mean refballing to force overtimes and game 7s, then yeah american sports are very fucking competitive lol

>and game 7s

> his sport needs seven games to decide what team is better

not even your own sport's rules takes itself seriously

Why does every fucking thread devolve into shitflinging about what sport is better

I was just making a joke that if people can be that fat and still be good (and I know he'll lose weight by the start of the season) that we shouldn't be bad at the sport, playing off the fact that the US is like >60% overweight