How can I explain to a libetard that there's only 2 genders?

How can I explain to a libetard that there's only 2 genders?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intersex
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Just tell him that only one culture on the planet can be correct, and it's obviously yours

You can't they've won... let's ignore all about it, and they will forget

Show him anatomy of Chikin

You'd have to solve the gender/sex dichotomy.

I think that gender and sex are distinct concepts, but they take it way the fuck overboard.

Evolution shepherded the human species in specific and the animal in general in lockstep.

The vast majority of males have a larger testosterone:estrogen+progesterone ratio.

The vast majority of females have a larger estrogen+progesterone: testosterone: ratio.

Males are taller and have a greater capacity for muscle mass.

Females are shorter and have a greater capacity for mammary and birth-making purposes.

Cognitive and behavioral differences between females and males have been studied.

Female brains have more inter-hemispheric neural connections.

Male brains have more intra-hemispheric neural connections.

gender is not something material u delusional fuck

Relax

ask her how many people it takes to make a baby

Easy there, Non-Knowledgable cunt

Just tell him that he can't get pregnant and he says he's a girl ask for ovaries

don't give him the attention he so desperately craves

bretty gud

By not buying in to an argument filled with logical pitfalls, false allegations, and bullshit factoids, and moving the fuck on with your trite and pointless life.

>Check your privileges
>End the dicussion

kick her in the nuts

you can be who ever you want, but there are very obvious differences between male and female. Also no one is obligated to validate what or who ever you choose to be.

there are actually more than two genders.

Gender=/= sex

if his gender is also containing a woman ask him to get pregnant

Right?! I have a penis, but identify as a female wallaby. No one understands.

correction*

Gender = Sex

>very obvious differences between SOME males and females

And there are some that require modern genetic testing to correctly identify whether or not they have a Y chromosome.

There are also males and females that nearly anybody would mistake for the wrong gender.

no dude. there are only two sexes. Male and Female. Gender is shit we make up to fit in or feel like special snowflakes.

I sexually identify as an Apache helicopter

that is an extreme example and not your average transvestite.

still there are some differences in the genetics.

Dude, theres 47 genders so why do you keep lying to yourself

My gender is a contact lense

Why do you hold that position if you can't even defend or understand it without help?

Get rational fam

dude are you retarded? there is no such thing as "gender" in science. There is only 2 set of genitalia, gender is a social construct so it can be anything you define it to be

thank you.

ITT: People that dont know the difference between gender and sex

>transvestite
uh no, they were born without the ability to process male sex hormones

transvestites are very different

there are genetic differences between all sorts of groups of people, these people, for example, have been considered 100% female through 99.9999% of human history, and have just recently been identified as carrying a Y chromosome.

Give them your definition of a gender, ask them for theirs. Then when you both realise you have two entirely different definitions you can stare blankly at each other while seething hatred.

Would you suck a girls dick

Crossdressers aren't a god damn gender. You might call it a sexual orientation at most (even if a fetish is probably more apropriate) but that´s it.
There´s no biology behind it, it´s just based on what society conciders feminine or masculine. It does not ignore society´s views on genders, it just does the opposite of it.

As a liberal is not the same as Democratic.. Remember that assholes. It's the same as calling republicans conservative

Oh god.

so 100% of them are male with AIS, still not convincing me of anything. and since we are on statistics 5 out 100,000 (0.005%) people according to the national library of medicine. I used the word transvestite wrong, Ill give you that, but it isn't a normal case. secondly those are bogus stats you gave.

> so it can be anything you define it to be
Then why do people even care about defining it?
Why can´t we just be people with penises and vaginas? (or boys and girls if you prefer)

The social construct has just associated behaviours and objects with the sexes. If you don´t like the association why not simply ignore it instead of inventing thousands of them and proclaiming them as new "genders"?

I still get flamed by pointing out the difference, and can't understand why those stupid assholes would ever try to use any kind of science to support their arguments.

*5 out of 100,000 people have ais according to nlm

sry

Haven't been to Sup Forums in a while. I see it's become tumblr. Fucking degenerate scum

Why do the bat-shit feminists mob people for making the distinction between the two?

but there are infinite gender possibilities.

just because you're an undereducated white racist and a bigot, you have a myopic, naïve and ignorant view of how gender really works.

you cis-male-freaks need a lesson.

Lol using them $5.00 words

chromosomes

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intersex has a chart of various physical/chromosomal abnormalities the most common of which is 1 in 1000. So, there are biologically more than 2, but they're rare.

0/10

There are many genders. There are only two sexes. Don't try to convince stupid people that gender is binary, convince them that sex is more important than gender.

Ask them if Caster Semenya should compete with women.
Ask them if a company that only hires men and MtF trannies should be able to not hire women.
Ask them smart questions rather than offering smart counterpoints and you can make them feel foolish and best them at their own game.

>chromosomes
>genitalia
Ok bud

You don't. Because if they already believe that shit, they're lost. They have integrated that shitty mentality so deep you'd have to take their life to end it.

>inb4solutionispurging

good point, a lot of the arguement is to do with sjws trying to redefine words.

if gender is a social construct how can you be born with one gender?

In reality there are none. In our most primitive state, we sort of invented gender roles to use the expendable to protect the valuable in our society.

Now that we've grown out of that, human behaviour has diversified beyond the traditional paradigm of boys do x, girls do y. People start creating new ones, because their behaviour doesn't quite match up with either one. And then, you end up with people who are demigirls everyday except Wednesday, on such days they switch to femmeboy.

Gender doesn't exist. Do what you like to do.

5 out of 100,000 people is still nearly 2,000 people just in the US

If you have a definition of something as vital as GENDER, ignoring thousands of people in your population is kind of a large failure. Basically, there's plenty of people in this one single example to prove the concepts of gender are not universal.

If the stats are bogus, prove it. I was being hyperbolic anyway, any idiot could have understood that much.

this user knows whats good

This is the best answer.

Engagement=Enabling.

but there arent two genders..... women can be born with penises, does that make them men?

Use logic then realize they're incapable of understanding it then give up.

Just smack 'em in the face with an anatomy book. Btw Explain to the fucktard that you're not talking about sexuality but rather about genders.

If all else fails smack 'em again.

I think where you are not understanding me is that i don't care about what people want to be or how they feel. they could identify as the moon really and it would not change what chromosomes they have. male XY female XX. the average male has a penis the average female has a vagina. There are exceptions to the rule (as with all things in nature) such as AIS of course but are in no way a normalcy, and is not anything the other 99,995 people will ever have to deal with personally.

made me kek