Got these 2 grams for $40

Got these 2 grams for $40
how did i do?

>General pot thread too

That's very expensive for the standards in my country. I usually get it for about 5€/gram.

Looks molded. What a waste

lmao in cali thats about 5 bucks cause it looks like pure shit

marihuana is dangerous, addictive and illegal.

I hope it is

what is this white shit ?

Looks like shwag the size looks about right but you paid too much for bottom barrel stuff. Maybe if you got both for around $ 25

normfag detoookted GTFO : ^ )

You should be getting 2 grams for at least $20

That is twice as much as those are worth.

you shouldn't be abusing marihuana.

You got ripped off for that price

3.50 a gram in colorado

You overpaid for my standards, but the weed looks average/decent. I would not trust it though with that white powder shit in the baggies.

I have more weed of higher quality stuck in my keyboard. $5 US at the most for that.

your weed economy makes me sad.

looks you the image times more closely, you see these crystals exhibit?

dude not good, 2 grams should be 20 (1 gram=10$), once got 4 grams with a 20

i think u are the newfag here lmao

LOL I hope this is bait

I live in new york new jersey area these prices seemed fair for the area?

Maybe you should avoid doing drugs. Youre going to drain your bank account over marijuana.

Here its $10/g so yeah you got ripped off

Wow. Looking forward to the legalization in Canada for the price drop. Right now the average price in the current still-illegal-but-nobody-cares so-quasi-legal climate, prices range from about $7/g to maybe $12/g for very high quality.

Prices are pretty high around me. 20 a g is the norm 60 for 3.5. A Z is 350

This is OP btw

That is high

I know, i really need to start growing my own

holy fuck that better be top shelf shit

40$/2g is over priced as fuck even for my state (NY)

$10/gram

That's why it's called a dime bag

everyone should grow, if they can, it's stupidly easy

it's illegal.

You don't know how right you are. My dad has a medical card and he gets his shipped to the door registered mail for $3/gram plus shipping.

>how did i do?
Smoke it and tell us.

that's not mould, its a reflection of the bag moron

Be pissed bc u got ripped off ?? 40 should get u an 8th

>>>live in Oregon

>>>these have replaced ylyl threads

depends where you live

and if it is....it's only illegal if you get caught

in the united states it is illegal to grow marihuana.

well, depending on country, the penalty for growing small amounts for personal use is minimal. it's only risky if your growing is extensive and produces amounts arguably sufficient for sale to others.

Nope. Learn state vs federal law home. Federal trumps state but cannot be enforced by local LEO'S. Thus, local becomes de facto law.

it is still illegal and immoral. marihuana is dangerous and addictive.

>the fbi doesn't exist
marihuana is illegal in the united states.

why are you spelling it with an h?

i didn't spell it with an h.

topkek

it with an h? hit?

Did you buy this off a refugee or something

looks like two grams for sure, but honestly man that's probably worth about 15-20 bucks for the two. you got ripped off user

Looks like a little more than 2 grams, $40 dollars should usually get you 3 grams at the very least.

lol when you pay $20 a gram u usually get good weed im fucked up on this thread lmao

>the fbi cares about stoners
The federal government even sanctioned research recently. That means its not illegal for some people in the US by any standards.

$20 a gram for 5/10 looking weed? No thanks OP. Dont buy from that asshole again

marihuana is dangerous, adictive and illegal. no argument of yours will change that.

You got ripped off. That's shit weed, and weed doesn't go for that much anymore.

Former drug dealer here

I wouldnt pay 5 dollars for this

I drop $20 for 3.5 in Montreal, but my guy looks like Gandalf. He also has a constant scab on his forearm. It's been 2 years....still not healed. I'll end up smoking it one day.

shut the fuck up and get back to drinking your beer

Not according to Federal law enforcement. They can and do arrest people even in states where local law says otherwise.

I'll probably find this quantity for 10€, not the higheat quality but above the stNdard quality

Sorry you got ripped off

OP looks like you have some coke in there

You did okay. It could have been better like some of these anons have said by travelling hundreds of miles to get 10x as much for half the price with a free blowjob included