You have 10 seconds to name a worse state

You have 10 seconds to name a worse state.

Florida

oregon

State of Denial.

Louisiana

texas

Africa?

This

mississippi

California

puerto rico.

Missouri.

Reasons ?

new jersey.

Check em

why you hating on south Georgia, faggot?

California, or oregon

kinfucky

Any state in the Midwest because there's nothing to fucking do there
>inb4 hurr durr and Florida does?
Beaches, beautiful women, amusement parks, strip clubs, etc.

California

Mecklenburg-Vorpommern

rhode island

Yep.

This. Lived there for a decade and I ain't going back

You cant, I fucking live here. It's hot as fuck, it's crowded as shit, expensive, fucking niggers and spics. There is no fucking winter, weather is shit. It'll rain on one side of the house but not the other, get out while you can

Health care, education, voter fraud, quality of life, bureaucratic funding, every single thing about this state is fucking awful.

>just did a 3 year stint in this hell hole
>couldn't move out fast enough

>>>>>>

You've never been there or you're too poor to live there.

>hot as fuck
>HUMID as fuck

Fixed that for you. I'm from TX, I can handle dry heat. I cannot handle 83 degree swamp ass every single day. And y'alls energy companies are FUCKING YOU IN THE ASS, by the way. Anyone who lives in FL lives in this constant state of denial about how shitty their lives are. You have to move to another state before it sinks in, how fucking awful your state is and how fucking awful they've been treating you your entire lives.

ENB?

state of misery

michigan

>entire state full of faggot lovers

Middlesbrough, Cleveland, UK
Biggest cesspit on the planet
>worked there for 4 week's
>worst month of my life
>never thought getting back to Sheffield would be so good

new mexico, cuz sux dĀ”cks & lame name

It's 90 degrees outside but so humid you can't breathe through the thickness and fucking zika mosquitos. My home is 2200sqft and I keep my ac on 76 yet my bill is still fucking $260

georgia

OHIO IS THE ONLY CORRECT ANSWER

REEEEEEEEEEEEEeee

Lived there for two decades in SoCal and traveled all over the state over the course of time. No, Cali as a whole is a piece of shit and it's definitely overcrowded, culture is subhuman, traffic is incredibly bad, and taxes / fines / restrictions. Fuck your delusional ass if you think this otherwise.

Canada.

How??

>$260

This is exactly what I'm talking about. I lived out near Tampa Bay, in a two bedroom apartment on the top floor. Our energy bill was anywhere from $100-200, depending on the month. It's fucking ridiculous, guys. You have no idea how ridiculous it is until you move out of state and go back to paying $50-80/mo in JULY. The lowest my bill ever got in FL was $88, in DECEMBER. I fucking hate that state with such a passion it's almost ineffable.

Getting approved for disability out there was like pulling teeth during a PAP smear performed by Edward Scissorhands. Everyone accused me of lying the entire time. Even the doctors I had to struggle to get in to see. Its fucking ridiculous.

California

Spain

read the news, idiot. major environmental issues because theyre mostly below sea level and major economic issues, almost as bad as puerto rico, because of bobby jindal.

>traveled all over the state
>traffic
>politics
Let me guess, truck driver that listens to a lot of right wing radio..

YES YES YES YES THIS THIS THIS

Los Angeles

New Orleans, argument invalid

I can't even run the fucking heater in the winter shit goes up more than summer prices. I wake up to it 59 degrees in the house, so I suck it up and pay the $100 a month to run my fridge, freezer and water heater. I have fucking leds throughout the house, it's bullshit

>nigger orleans
ftfy

Bobby Jindal and flooding, argument valid.

Utah

The state south of mine. I live in georgia.

>right wing radio

You legalized pot, you legalized gay marriage, you legalized lower taxes for the poor. You are the definition of a liberal state, so much so that other liberal states use you as a standard to measure their own liberal agendas against. If you don't even realize that by now, you're too young to speculate about politics in any fashion, let alone judging others for their political beliefs while you sit there bussing tables and dreaming about an acting career that you'll never have.

mississippi

Oh you mean PISS CITY?!
>possibly the worst example you could've used ITT

California

>Stuckup populace
>Most of the state is expensive as hell to live in
>Shit tier police
>No gun rights
>Dumb fuckers use water like cheap TP in a drought.
>Are they still having a fucking drought?
>Niggers everywhere

Runner up:
New York

>One fucking city makes the laws for the she state.
>Gun laws suck dick
>Buffalo is a shithole
>next to superior pennsyvania
>Not even close to the fucking hurricane, gets flooded and Shit
>Pretty much anything bad that happens in the US happens there.
>Mayor of NYC has more pull than the fucking govenor

can't even spell it, plus most of the problemms with florida.

probably this one.

Georgia

>launches spacecraft
>cares for your elderly retirees
>most biodiversity in entire continent
>hot chicks in bikinis 10 months out of the year

ALL OF THEM

Include tradesman in that and you described 20% of California.

Not quite, shitface. Tech exec that values home, time, and money. None of which anyone will have while living in that shithole state of yours. Enjoy rotting in hell.

Miami beats the shit out of Nawlins

Oh god, 59 if youre LUCKY. That price I quoted was after I decided to STOP using the AC altogether during the day. It got up to 85 degrees in my house, and I had to sit there in the dark sweating my ass off just to afford the energy bill I mentioned above. June and July were the roughest, because I'd actually stand up and get light headed from overheating in my own fucking house. And the bill was STILL $120/mo average. You need to get out of there, user. Even if you have like 8 kids and 10 dogs, pack them all up and jump ship now.

The only reason anyone lives over the she of 30 there is because they moved there. The elderly drivers kill you before you get too old.

California.

Seriously, fuck that place.

The Islamist State.

Islamic State

Delaware = best state

Why?

You get a little of everything here.

No sales tax, cheap af even to live in big houses, Rehoboth beach, celebrities, and Trump came here too.

reported

Fuck you

>cares for your elderly
>worst healthcare rating in the entire fucking country

Your definition of "care" is very subjective, Florida. Your elderly are getting their disability payments cut so your governor can make drug tests mandatory and pocket the profits of the drug testing centers he OWNS. You don't care for the elderly. You stick them in a nursing home to die forgotten and alone. In shit conditions, with nurses who steal from them everyday.

>How people who have never been to Florida see Florida

Relaxing fun beaches and amusement parks!!!! I can't wait to go vacation in Florida! Shit looks like a little piece of paradise, like a little getaway. Might think of staying longer than expected too!

>How people in Florida see Florida

Fuck it's hot. Fucking AC is broken again? Shit..Runnin low on gas too, gonna pull in to this gas station here and hope i don't get robbed by the niggers or stabbed by the spics loitering around it. What the fuck did it just start raining? It's 90 degrees and raining? Oh sorry Jamal i don't have any cash on me bud.

aright mate
un rustle you jimmies

the catch?

Its fucking Delaware. Nothing happens there, and no companies expand there because what's the fucking point? ITS DELAWARE.

Floridian reporting in. I can concur, Florida fucking sucks.

At least down in Miami we have a shit ton of clubs and hot women. Fuck y'all that don't live in the 305.

So you are disabled then? What's the disablement, Autism? Retardation? Feminisim?

florida: the new jersey of the south.

veganism.

Epilepsy, faggot. Debilitating, lifelong, intractable epilepsy.

Spot on, pulled into a marathon to get icecream spic tried fighting me with a trailer hitch cause I pulled in a spot he was "walking through" M&P shut him up pretty quick. At least we have stand your ground.

Why Michigan? Excluding Detroit, which is more Ohio than Michigan.

Whatever sand nigger

RvB reference or just a joke?

lol you ever play pokeman?

Michigan.

Louisiana.

Have you tried killing yourself? Solved the problem for me.

But that down ass bitch who killed her daughter so she could party and fuck lived there.

And that down ass mother fucker who wouldn't let that Lil nigger rob his community lived there too.

Florida sounds like the bomb!

New Orleans is a 3rd world shithole. The entire city smells like piss, shit, and vomit. The food tastes like fried fat girl vagina. The people have no teeth. The niggers are beyond ignorant. You will get stabbed for your shoes if you walk 2 blocks in the wrong direction. You will be killed by a drunk driver if you don't die getting robbed. Fuck that city. Fuck that state. I hope it continues to flood on the north shore and overflows into that shithole and wipes the whole fucking place off the map.

>libtard detected

We don't need your kind around here 2/10 made me reply.

You faggots musty be poor loving beat the ghetto like this. I see maybe 5 black people in a month. And all the Mexicans are too busy cutting lawns to be starting shit.

>expensive

Where in FL do you live? Because most of FL is relatively cheap compared to up north or the west coast, unless if you're living in a tourist area, then of course shit is expensive. Plus there is the fact of no state income tax

>>
New Jersey

State of Israel

Plus the name sounds like my favorite rapper Flo Rida

Its too expensive to die in that state, otherwise I would've. Your healthcare literally drove me to the brink of suicide.

>best state evarrr right?

Why michigan?

test

>tourist area

The entire fucking state is a tourist area, faggot.