Got a girl prego, no money for abortion. Questioning home remedy but no clue what to do...

Got a girl prego, no money for abortion. Questioning home remedy but no clue what to do. Whats your home remedy of abortion, the crazier the better ;)

There was a guy who posted an infusion he makes to girls he gets pregnant, it was a mix of sage, persil and many other herbs and plants that combined together almost surely caused a miscarriage, I didn't save it but I'm sure someone here did

Also if I recall correctly, vitamin C is something that works too

>sex with a girl
>Sup Forums poster
almost had me

Folic acid OP
Comes in pill form just have her take one everyday till baby is no more

abortions are free here.
get fucked americucks

230 grain, .45 caliber hollow point to the girls head. Guarantee she won't have the baby.

Incidently that same mix of herbs and spices makes a delicious pasta sauce.

Can't go wrong with the stairs method

Abortion isn't right. You are literally killing a baby, which goes against the word of God.

You'd be missing the rosemary but I totally agree with you

It was cilantro and vitamin c

Vitamin C without Rose Hips

If you stop lying on the internet you won't have these problems.

not everyone is a fucking faggot like you, you know

Also, blue cohosh (available on Amazon)

/Thread

Mighty fine fried chicken too.

>Mighty fine fried chicken too.
extracrispysunscreen.com

No money for plan b? How late is it

What about xanax? Would it kill it or just make it retarded?

Or wisest childhood teachers will show you the way

Like 2 weeks

this

Then love it and raise it.

My favorite was a shovel and a bag of lime.

Edgelord

Coat hanger in the bitch sharper the better

Give me your baby. i'm actually not joking.
I have 4 kids. I'll barely notice a 5th. Plus, in Canada, the government gives you money for every dependent child you have (depending on income) so raising your kid will earn me money.

What race are you? Not that i give a fuck... but a black baby, in the pool of my arian offspring is gonna stand out a bit...

ground seeds of queen anne's lace applied to the cervix

Here you go bruh

a lot of vitamin c, look up home pregnancy termination. naturalists or people that don't go to doctors use it

hire a prostitue. Tell her you need her to go to the local pharmacy, buy a morning after pill. Grind it into a powder and slip it into your girl's drink, or food.

Problem gone.

Money spent less than $50

kek

Lizards don't turn into babies until the mother shits them out

90% of the faggots who posted in this thread never even touched a girl...i mean, friendly shoulder touch. What the fuck you virgin fucks, getting a girl pregnant is probably THE BEST thing that could ever happen to you fucking social inepts. How's life when the only female person you talk to is your mother when she brings you peas in the basement?
/thread
just go to the fucking doctor you fuck. If you don't have money just work, is that simple. You can't even fuck right...kek

Falcon Punch should do the trick

Try growing up and being a man for once in your miserable life.

Hope you remember your combo's, because you'll need to give her a quick hadouken to her lower abdomen to get out of this pickle