Just got back from 4 weeks in America. I've now spent 2 months in total in America...

Just got back from 4 weeks in America. I've now spent 2 months in total in America, and can safely say I'm happy to never go back. Your country is populated by niggers. Not just black niggers, but white niggers. You are one big shit stain of a country.

Here are some of my learnings:

>Americans are polite and courteous, but are not friendly or kind. Like they've been taught from a young age to say excuse me and please, but don't know how to show genuine empathy to other people.
>the most unfriendly group of people in America are white males from 18-35.
>US women are bat-shit boring. They fall into one of three categories - consumer driven airheads (thr biggest group), political zealots, uninformed do gooders.
>Americans are political zealots.
>my Brazilian friends understood my English better than your average American.
>as soon as someone speaks with an accent, Americans lose all respect.
>America still uses 1c coins for some stupid reason. I ended up just throwing down fistfuls of them onto the street.
>Americans identify cultural diversity by what US state they originate from "oh I'm from Maryland", or "I'm from new England" like that's supposed to mean something - you're an American as far as anyone else is concerned. No one cares.
>I had to give a tip to a girl who forgot to bring me a beer, bring us an iced tea, bring us a side of potato, brought me meat cooked ad medium rare when I ordered medium, and who rolled her eyes when someone at my table asked the price of something. When we tipped below the recommended 15% minimum she refused to acknowledge us as we left, even as we said bye to her. We had to pay for that service.....
>las Vegas is the US in a nutshell. Cultureless, classless but a shit ton of money. I love the way Americans use their money to try to recreate 2000 year old cultural icons. It's so tacky you have to laugh

Sure there are some exceptions. There are some really great, top notch Americans, but they're in the minority

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9xH0xorgUoI
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/scotland-almost-15-billion-in-debt-and-its-deficit-is-almost-twice-as-large-as-the-uk-as-a-whole-say-a6921381.html
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2015-06-10/u-s-ousts-russia-as-world-s-top-oil-gas-producer-in-bp-report
usdebtclock.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Whatever, go back to your shithole of a country and never come back.

Cant think of anything to refute, pretty top notch man

I'm already back in my country and have no intention of ever returning to your shit hole.

You're s political zealot, who has no real actual evidence to support your idea that you're "the greatest".

>talks shit about the USA
>is a filthy, favela dwelling Brasileiro
ahahahahahahahahahaha eat shit you dirty little nigger

Im not Brazilian. I met with some Brazilians while in the US.

Typical American. Doesn't read and jumps to conclusions that they fill with delusions usually orientated around "muh freedums"

its great here...where did you visit?

You're just mad that you're not allowed to own guns in your rathole you call a country. The slime from decomposing fish has more worth than you, shitskin.

That's nice. At least now we know that Brazil will never have the chance to fuck up a worldwide sports event again after the World Cup debacle and the Olympics shit-show.

I like the way OP doesn't say where he is from due to the inevitable shit parade the americans will rain upon his shitty country.

>OP is a faggot.

Why did you tip her? Why are these fast food peasant workers so entitled to my money? If they do a bad job then they dont get shit from me. Go get a real degree to get a real job instead of some shit like women studies or geography

Spent three weeks in ny - most of that time in East village. About 2 weeks in LA - most of that time around Santa Monica and Venice. About a week in Vegas. About a week in San Diego. About a week in Reno. And a few days in other places like DC, San Fran etc.

So where are you from?

>who has no real actual evidence to support your idea that you're "the greatest".
Strongest military, highest GDP, most pervasive culture.
You know why people say Americans have no culture? Because they were raised with our culture in all their movies and shows.
Fuck off and never come back, monkey.

Explains most of it. Come out to the country.

Because the gates of hell open up if you don't tip in the US. You tip low for reeeally bad service. Go figure

Gratz, you've visited one of the largest countries in the world for a grand total of 2 months!

Now you can generalize the entirety of the population as if you have any idea of what you're talkin' about.

Consumerism does not equal culture

This

It does, though.
We create and then consume what we've created.

Op is a sand nigger

Jesus Christ, New England isn't a state you psycho. It's a regional name for a small group of states in the Northeast section of the country.

Whatever BR zerglord

You mean you Christian cucks have learned to suck Jewish cock in the US because they're the ones who really own all that gdp over there

So big cities are your entire experience. Try small towns next time, dumbass. Big cities are the worst places to live.

Who cares

>It's so tacky you have to laugh

I am from Scotland

Trump is going to use your shitty country for nuclear testing faggot.

AHAHAHAHA
AHAHA

I've probably seen more of your country, and the world, than you have. So yeah, I got some right to make assessments.

youtube.com/watch?v=9xH0xorgUoI

>strongest military

After spending bazillions of dollars which just increases the debt

>highest gdp

Thanks to sandnigger oil

>pervasive culture

What culture? Cowboys and indians? Obese people? Guns?

Not OP

>las Vegas is the US in a nutshell.
So wtf were you doing there, doofus? Plenty of other places to visit that aren't unabashedly ueber-materialistic.

Imo America is a country full of fags and retards, too.
But in like every country the bigger city's are shitholes

You're full of it. You've seen a bunch of cities. People are always assholes in the city.

American living in the deep south.

100℅ accurate. Hell I'd critique us harder than you did.

This country is shit, Mostly due to a mostly white cultureless self important population of ignorant undereducated air heads.

sure Fairguss, let's see ya fuck a coople of sheep

Scotland trash county that produces people luke Mel Gibson

You're black or some shit, aren't you.

I think I need to visit the south next time. If there is a next time.

Seattlefag here
Couldn't get me to come down there for all the hush puppies in Hot Lanta. Though that might be tempting.

I'm not Scotty boy, but fuck you Mel Gibson rules.

Very very white.

not after he went batshit crazy m8

OP seems to be the only non-retarded faggot on this thread

Feel free to return to your shithole and never defile our great country again

>bait jpg.
>Mel Gibson
>Scottish

He was born in the US though

>as soon as someone speaks with an accent, Americans lose all respect.
I knew this was bullshit the second i read it. Not only do americans like accents, you will actually get preferencial treatment because of it. This thread is bullshit and you should buy a shot gun with a toe trigger attachment

I actually live just north of Atlanta

>What culture?
The culture the rest of the world imports from the US, and enjoys, including YOUR COUNTRY faggot

do you have an accent?

>>I literally just made this shit up to disagree with op

Go find a safe space elsewhere cunt.

ITT: salty Americans crying greasy tears

Nah, I from VA. Accent there is very neutral American.

he is from ausland, I can tell from his stupid penny attitude.

>After spending bazillions of dollars which just increases the debt

independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/scotland-almost-15-billion-in-debt-and-its-deficit-is-almost-twice-as-large-as-the-uk-as-a-whole-say-a6921381.html

>Thanks to sandnigger oil

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2015-06-10/u-s-ousts-russia-as-world-s-top-oil-gas-producer-in-bp-report

>What culture? Cowboys and indians? Obese people? Guns?

Remind me again what Scottish culture consists of? A pregnant 13 year old heroin addicts?

Hahaha. Sadly not. I would ask/order something and when they couldn't understand a form of English that doesn't sound like their own, they'd usually respond with a condescending "Excuse me?!"

Could you offer 3 examples?

You go to America for work and money. I was born in Europe, came to Canada then moved to the states. It's not a country strictly founded on culture. Happy to say, I love the United States and always will
If you don't like it, fuck off back to whatever rock you crawled out of OP.

>Amerifag here
I agree with you everybody is become self entitled and lazy I grew up in a small town and then move down to Florida it sucks

He probably had to get back home so he could fuck his kangaroos. Understandable.

KEK. You Scotts are to busy having the Queen wipe your ass to know any different

You don't have to tip for shit service you know

movies, music, fashion?

Just off the top of my head? Tell me your cultural shit is that in demand. It isn't.

>white
>bad
Fuck off, nigger.

Happy to do it.

I'll bet you're one of those fags who enjoy telling friends and family "back home" that you're a bug boy now because you love and work in the US. Which impreddes them because their idea of the US is informed by bullshit media and movies. If they had half an idea of what the practical realities of living there were they'd probably feel sorry for you.

>Strongest military,
ass kicked by little guys in Nam, USSR would fucking destroy you.

highest GDP,
highest national debt in the world, 19 trillion and climbing
usdebtclock.org/

most pervasive culture.
Kek, culture..everything dumbed down to the lowest common denominator, food, guns and sex.
You have absolutely nothing to be proud of!

>Kek
if only we had a dollar for everytime you use our American words

Star Wars remakes, Rihanna and Jayden Smith.. you must be proud

Then fuck off back to Brazil with your Branglish-speaking friends you infected favela whore.

Move to Canada then. Ignorant people. Muslims and White trash everywhere. Over taxing. I'm doing well down here faggot

This has to be bait.. right?

Don't watch that shit
sorry you do

Eat, then create shit, then eat shit.
Eating shit = culture

Kek was forged in America. Yes. How is that bait, exactly?

What are you even on about America retard?

You're lucky you didn't visit VA for me this place is 10x worse than any fucking 3rd world country

made the same experience in miami too.
most of all your first point how americans only SEEM to be nice but actually are not.
and i thought since the US makes so much jokes about europe being overun by sandniggers there should be somewhat the equal amount of blacks around. boy was i suprised. its overun.

Provide alternatives instead of being a fuckboy and trying to insult me

Kek is fucking from wow -.-

Your math doesnt add up ,eurofag. You mean North america?

"Kek" belongs to us. Pay up Britbong.

>if only we had a dollar for everytime you use our American words
Damn, you just proved everything I just said, fucking unreal, and you are too fucking dumb and arrogant to see it!

I'm amazed at how the mildest correct criticism of America results in shitposting, American here

What does Scotland contribute to society besides Heroin addicts and welfare

As an American who has lived abroad for years before, I have to agree with what you're saying. Everything plus more you haven't said. It's why I'm in such a hurry to leave this place for good.

>Also, American nationalism is an oxymoron

Why should I "provide" shit? The US is the lead in the television and motion picture industry.

Face it.

And WOW is from Irvine, CA. American. All the best vids come from here.

Random Eufagg passing by :
I can't tell what 99% of americans are, but i have several american friends, and i talk with them daily, they are all aged beetween 16 and 28. Most of them say niggers, and leftist cucktards are the problem.
I don't really get the hate towards american culture, it didt even had 300 years to make something to be proud of, so they get their culture from their lifestyle, which is basicly all about buying useless shit, and enjoying life until they can. ( Before the shit food gives them cancer, or they run out of money to pay for healtcare)

Go back to selling apples in the subway faggot.

OP obviously went to the ghetto-ass piece of shit east coast.

ok

what country are you from op

The internet was created out of american military technology, as was gps, transonic jet airliners, nylon, duct tape. And finally when military historians or amateur military buffs play the "who was the best military in history" game, it's pretty much a consensus that the one area the US military has been better at than any armed force in history is logistics.

Theres nothing wrong with being white. That isn't the problem.

American whites just breed self entitled man babies and evil fucking shrews that think they're fucking better than everyone who isn't white, or isn't American. Theres a pervasive nationalistic superiority complex about them.

It's not race related, and purely a product of the racial cast system. America was effectively an apartheid states for the vast majority of its existence.

Hmmm yea lots of places like that but it's not a good generalization of each state. Yes each state is like a different country but not really, hard to explain. I'm in NY people are way more tolerant there due to the mass diversity and at the same time not. There is lots of ignorance in this country, brainwashed, demoralized, dumbed down and indictrinated to be this retarded. Propaganda is very strong here and you have witnessed its powers. Non the less there are some decent people here. Take your experience with a grain of salt

He said "Scotland"
pay attention