You know what I can't stand? Amerifats calling others cheats...

you know what I can't stand? Amerifats calling others cheats. NFL/NBA/MLB is basically PEDs petridish that would make ron coleman's balls shrivel, and they have the audacity to point the finger at any one.

Fuck America.

USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA

USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA
USA /////// USA /////// USA USA /////////////// USA ////////////////////// USA
USA /////// USA /////// USA ////////////////////// USA /////////////////////// USA
USA /////// USA /////// USA /////// USA USA USA /////// USA /////// USA
USA /////// USA /////// USA /////// USA USA USA /////// USA //////// USA
USA /////// USA /////// USA /////////////// USA USA /////////////////////// USA
USA /////// USA /////// USA USA /////////////// USA /////////////////////// USA
USA /////// USA /////// USA USA USA //////// USA /////// USA /////// USA
USA /////// USA /////// USA USA USA //////// USA /////// USA /////// USA
USA /////////////////////// USA /////////////////////// USA /////// USA /////// USA
USA /////////////////////// USA //////////////// USA USA /////// USA /////// USA
USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA

this is what butthurt looks like

Read the thread and was like "I bet this is an auss-blasted babby"

this
and this

BUTTBLASTED

DOPE
DOPE
DOPE

We push against doping harder than any other country. If not for us nobody would even give a fuck.

ps ur a faget

Look at all that rage. You guys just need to relax, why can't we have fun and just bantz for giggles?

>we push against doping harder

He doth protest too much

This, its hilarious seeing the witch hunt on Russia when we've had American track and field stars dropping one after the other for cheating in the Olympics.

Dont remember them getting booed at stadiums or constantly vilified by the media during the events.

except when our athletes get busted for cheating the entire country turns against them. lance armstrong is a fucking pariah now.

russians just try and sweep it under the rug and pretend it didn't happen.

you make idols out of killers. fuck off.

There is a difference between systemic state sponsored doping, and the doping of individual athletes. The US tries in good faith to keep its international athletes to standard. Russia (and most likely China) do not.

But, OJ was washed up by the time his wife was murdered and he was acquitted.

he literally dindu nuffin

>so devastated

> Russia 10 medals with muh juice
> Aussies 7 medals
> USA 19

USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA

>NFL/NBA/MLB is basically PEDs petridish
kek, prove it 4ustralia

>citing an athlete who got routed out in a sport that consistently had cheaters

I'm Rick Harrison, and this is my pawn shop. I work here with my old man and my son, Big Hoss. Everything in here has a story and a price. One thing I've learned after 21 years - you never know what is gonna come through that door