What does the vagina feel like when you slide your dick inside it? Asking because I'm a 20 year old virgin

What does the vagina feel like when you slide your dick inside it? Asking because I'm a 20 year old virgin.

feels like having sex

Feels like bags of sand

op here, you answered my question perfectly

thank you

Cook a big top round beef roast to about 110 degrees...pittsburgh rare...such that its kinda lukewarm but nowhere near done, carve a hole in the middle to roughly 80% of the maximum circumference of your dick and make it about 8 inches deep (This needs to be like a 6 pound roast to pull that off). Take some lube and hose down your dick decently. Thrust and retract.

It feels like that.

Protip: not good enough to pay for and get an STD. You're welcome

Get a fleshlight and you can kinda see what it's like. Not as good mind but similar.

It feels like putting your dick in the Quran

This. Only difference is temperature. Not kidding

Bucket of hot water

You know that feeling when you stick your dick in a vagina?
Its almost like that.

like a bag of sand

MFW

feel the inside of your mouth

it usually hurts when you put it in her the first time so watch her face as she grits in pain. it takes a little bit of time to get her moist even if you fingerbang her fist

>feelsgoodman.jpg

maybe the standard fleshlight, the textured ones are far superior, if you only count dick feel, obviously a realy girl has psychological advantages, and fucking a chick is more satisfying than a fleshlight.

but yeah OP fleshlights are as good or better depending on which you get.

Feels like putting your dick into a warm swamp that presses back against you

this guy gets it. pussy is great, but I would say it's not worth any time or money.

spoted the pedo

says the guy that easily gets pussy

for all the other horny virgins not getting pussy is like mental torture

soft, warm wet. tight, but if she is wet, a firm, yet accommodating squeeze. the middle of my cock is thicker than the rest (retarded i know), so its particularity tight for me there. since you wont always be balls deep, the middle of your cock will usually be whats at her opening for the most part, assuming your 6.5-7 inches. this can be good for me, since it gives her the sensation of being "stretched" that girls tend to like in my experience.

Warm and wet if it's wet. Fleshy parts slide around yer cack. Sometimes you bump into lumps inside that rub on yer cack and feels crazy good, make u cum fast so think about baseball if you are not gay and done have small dick or fucking a high slut with stretched out vagina
Amen

bad advice, this guy fucks like a jack hammer and has never made a girl cum in his life.

Its incrementally better than your hand. The real purpose is its a lot easier to get hornier with a real person doing real things. It fires off more bells is all. The vag is just...part of it, and basing everything purely on that feeling...is meh.

Once you've had it, if the girl is a pain in the ass or not attractive...the hand is just much easier. The shit you have to put up with otherwise is usually garbage unless she is some kind of nympho that just wants to bang and heads out after. Guys with those girls are cash.

Nigga please. There was no advice there.

You have no idea Newfag

gonna share a quick story from a couple days ago
>Playing PokeMMO, recently got back into it
>Bestfriend/kinda girlfriend says she's gonna stop by my house later that day
>Say ok, but I'm a little busy so I won't have time to clean
>Gets here a little sooner than I expected, and I can't hear hear quiet car pull up.
>See my door open out of nowhere and she steps in
>Walks over to me, kisses me
>We end up fucking
>Midway through a beer bottle falls onto my face because we were shaking the whole bed and I had some beer sitting up on the headrest
>Hurts like hell, beer inside of my eye and everything is wet
>Tell her to stop, I grab a towel and clean my face off
>About 2 minutes after, we start fucking again
>Start getting closer to finishing
>I usually lose control of myself when I get close, so she kinda pushes me back a little bit
>Not having any of that, pin her down and go as deep as I can
>I can feel my fucking dick pushing against the end of her vagina
>Finished inside of her because she has some kind of birth control thing in her arm
Seriously the best sex I've had with her. She usually doesn't enjoy the later parts of sex because she gets worn out easily, but she seemed to enjoy it too this time. Didn't realize I actually had a long dick until then.

A few things to consider before getting a FL:
You have to heat them up for it to feel real.
They EAT lube, so buy a HUGE bottle. I mean it.
Cleaning it sucks, and drying it is also a pain.
Because you can't really keep it out in the open
and you cant hide it away or it might rot.
Another thing is, I bought the "destroya" sleave
and its the only one I have ever tried.
My dick is 7 inches, with normal girth for that length. And I always have to first wrap the sleave in plastic and rubber bands to make it tight enough for me to REALLY enjoy it.

Also, they make a sound that turns me off because it sounds like super loud fapping with oil or something.

Another thing is I personally don't think its that nice to just "fap" with it. I always have to construct some sort of "body". I usually take two rectangular stiff pillows, roll the FL up in a towel, place it between the pillows and use two belts to wrap above and under the fleshlight and around the pillows of course.

This way you can easaly fuck your fleshlight doggystyle and it really feels like a girl!

All of this makes you feel like the biggest loser in the world, but its fucken worth it if you want to have a good time! ^^

Also again, buy tons of lube dude.
You're gonna end up running out and having to use some baby oil which is gonna ruin your FL.

GOOD LUCK

if you get a nice quality onahole and heat it to body temperature, that's actually pretty close.

salty coins

>obviously a realy girl has psychological advantages
yeah, making your life a fucking emotional rollercoaster drama

Don't feel ashamed, it's the anti-male feminazis who put us down for using sex toys. Enjoy them. Just try to get a 3D girlfriend at some point.

Dont remember,
I was so drunk for the total of 3 times Ive had sex in my life that I dont think I felt anything. Could barely even keep a hard on.
Do yourself a favour and dont drink half a bottle of gin before your first time

>They EAT lube, so buy a HUGE bottle. I mean it.
>Cleaning it sucks, and drying it is also a pain.

>constant money drain
>high maintenance

it is like a real girl!

Get ready for a long unfulfilled life

>Finished inside of her because she has some kind of birth control thing in her arm
It was nicotine sticker, to help quit smoking.

Basically this. When I was a virgin I went after the pussy a lot and was very cringy, like most virgins. But then it's basically meh once you finish and you have a women to deal with. Like a chick that wants to kiss you even though she just put her sucked and slobbered over your dick.

Basically, not worth it unless you actually like the girl for things other than sex, because then you can at least play smash and ear pizza afterward.

To answer your question, pussy feels like a nice warm cave with soft edges that clamp to your dig and massage it as you move it around in there. Pretty sweet

We've been doing this for 3 years now, same shit, always inside and she hasn't gotten pregnant
Honestly our relationship is fucked up and I hate it, but she's such a convenient fuck that I always run back to her
It's gotten to a point where I won't fuck other girls because condoms bore me.

Well, your first time it'll be hard to get it in, but it's kinda tight, wet, and very warm. Feels good.

It's the greatest feeling in the world. And you'll chase it all day everyday for the rest of your life.

You know how when you were 13 and used to practice for girls with your friend by fucking his sweaty thighs as his erection was pressed against your body? It feels a lot like that, but better, and less penisy.

Yeah, well pregnant chicks shouldn't be smoking. So that explains that.

this

Bro, one of those bitches gave me herpes. No we are not fucking cash. Stay virgin my friends

cute

how so?

feels too fucking good really
i mean it.
too good.
You will nut in seconds ur first time and be embarassed.

wrong, feminists are pro-sex toys

Feels like an apple pie

I'm having trouble picturing this. My friend and I just jerked each other off with the occasional drunken foray into mutual oral, like normal kids.

It's good but it depends on the girl HOW good it is. Only a good girl, the moment you slight it in you get a gripping sensation and a lot of warmth and it's wet. Also, fun fact: Eating pussy isn't some great or magical thing. Reality is that pussy just collects natural funk and that includes sweat and BS. You're more likely to go down on a girl after a period of time and get a good taste of salt and dry saliva smell.

Some girls are so tight and wet it's an unreal feeling.
Others it's honestly so mediocre and there isn't a lot between you two that it's better than your hand but you wouldn't have cared if you had to use your hand.

Slick, wet, warm.
If you go slow, you can feel the pussy opening up as you go deeper.
It's pretty awesome.

That said, condoms ruin the whole experience so make sure you hit it raw.

It sucks about how the condom part is true. It truly truly does. Magazines, BS womens articles and whatever else like to portray it as a myth that condoms ruin everything, that guys just dont want to put it on. Fuck that. I would wear everytime just to be extra cautious, except...it truly does fuck everything up. Nothing feels remotely the same, and i cant blow with one on.

Fuck the people that try to act like guys are just being lazy about it.

How the fuck do you expect a virgin to pull out in time?

dont fuck on mushos it cant habben

Yeah but in the middle of the summer when you're sweating your balls off, you get naked and rub on each other as you practice kissing. Then your dick accidentally slips between his legs and you discover how good it feels and you tell him it feels like fucking a pussy and you'll cum if you keep doing it, and he giggles and says to do it. I mean, that's how it happened for me anyway.

Kind of imagine what it would be like if your dick had your throat wrapped around it but warmer and slightly different, more lubey texture, than saliva. Then also imagine that you're hugging someone at the same time. That's basically what sex is.

>how can a virgin possibly know when he's about to cum?

>tfw your gf says "nice timing" when you squirt on her stomach 1 nanosecond after pulling out