Yo can I get a rekt thread

Yo can I get a rekt thread

You can get some pasta

That's it.

I don't even know where the fuck to begin... Why do people like you find dead bodies something to joke about? You think because you get to sit in your warm homes on a computer that you can just joke about horrible things like this? What the actual fuck is wrong with you guys? This is very fucked up, yet crazy assfucks like you are posting dead things like it's nothing. Sick fucks, doing this shit does fucking nothing. So you want to come on an imageboard to be an asshole about things like this? Let me tell you guys, you are all fucking weak. You would never be useful to the world with such behavior you present. Honestly why do people like you guys even exist? I bet you don't even know about half of what people have gone through from then till now when they have someone they've known die. You are all such disgusting bullies. Isn't it bad enough that people go through hardships of their loved ones? Seriously what do you guys really find funny about this? Stupid fuckers I'm so angry right now that I wish I can fucking punch my computer screen so that my fist can get a good hit on that asshole face of yours, OP. Sick fucks. Seriously, just fucking grow up and actually act properly about death. Stupid fuck, keep eating those cheetoes that you stain on your shirts every day.

is she kill?

Fucking niggers. WTF is wrong with them

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

:(
but why

Rio Gymnastic hopefuls training facility.

Just looking at that kids teeth makes me want to shoot him.

Because FUCK YOU

story?

Flammable nerve gas

Any way you can fix these hillbilly chompers?
-ill give it a shot.

fucking niggers!

Why do people like you find dead bodies something to joke about? You think because you get to sit in your warm homes on a computer that you can just joke about horrible things like this? What the actual fuck is wrong with you guys? This is very fucked up, yet crazy assfucks like you are posting dead things like it's nothing. Sick fucks, doing this shit does fucking nothing. So you want to come on an imageboard to be an asshole about things like this? Let me tell you guys, you are all fucking weak. You would never be useful to the world with such behavior you present. Honestly why do people like you guys even exist? I bet you don't even know about half of what people have gone through from then till now when they have someone they've known die. You are all such disgusting bullies. Isn't it bad enough that people go through hardships of their loved ones? Seriously what do you guys really find funny about this? Stupid fuckers I'm so angry right now that I wish I can fucking punch my computer screen so that my fist can get a good hit on that asshole face of yours, OP. Sick fucks. Seriously, just fucking grow up and actually act properly about death. Stupid fuck, keep eating those cheetoes that you stain on your shirts every day.

I'd go on about how fucked up you all are, but I'll restrain myself right now.

Just hope one day that you will never have a hard life even nearly as those who have ever lost their loved ones.

Anyone have the slowmotion up close webm of the guy getting shot in the forehead; eyes popping out and head contorting?

this.

Geez. One shot would have been plenty.

see the post directly above you

Playing with nerve gas, bunch of faggots.

Because lock jaw there stole that gun and tried to sell it back to the gang member.

took it like a fucking champ

TOP KEK

Naah it was a joke he's still alive.

This.

Tawainese concert, I believe.

That's a bad case of nerve gas.

this kind of gets me off honestly

fantastic

Concert in Taiwan. They sprayed colored powder onto the crowd, but it turns out it was... Flammable.
200 injured, 80 with serious burns.

Fucking kek.

whale migration

Killed him for his ivory.

Went to clinic for dislocated pinky. Received best treatment obamacare could afford him. No more sore pinky...thanks Obama.

Keep telling yourself that.

I dont know why but i like seeing kids get hurt. Not like this tho I wont hurt anyone myself. I like making meam faces at baby's and making them cry. This was a bit much. But still. Ever so slightly satisfying. Anyone else like to make kids cry?

Why did it explode

Yes, Satan does.

Can someone explain wtf is happening here

Why would they kick the guy once he's down? That's nigger-tier behaviour.

any more of her "it" whatever ?

Neo senses agents nearby, takes off. Comes back down and takes nap because hes a badass.

This.

I love how he pops up knowing something is about to be fucked. I wonder what it was, hissing, popping, squealing?

kek

Nigger plantation

Probably got jammed in the tube and detonated prematurely. It doesn't look like it was kept in great condition or anything, either.

You mean vagina? Its a vagina.

Sauce ?

He'd been firing them off too quickly, didn't let the tube cool down enough.

No, i mean that bitch, what's her name and if she has got any nice sauce

Fuxker was smiling right up to the end...

OC

Mrs. Skellington

Found her, her name is Eugenia Cooney

And Kablam!!broken back. This nigger now deemed trustworthy. Congratulations sir and welcome to the front of the bus.

She looks like that crazy russian twitch streamer
sharisa or something, is it her?

You need medical help

>Courtney Love did it

Because they're third worlders user. Beating people to death is the equivalent of going to school.

story?

You're welcome

What an original file name

Yeah, as the picture states Sup Forumsro

I can't comprehend what goes through their mind when they do this... Must be my privilege.

Prank GONE WRONG [ISIS] [IN THE HOOD]

Kek

Does anyone have the video of the black kid body slamming some fat white girl on the ground

>OC
>hurrr
Kys

so the cammer got out of the way cuz paying attention, and the fucker didn't slow down/stop in time?

Some niggers can't be reeducated

Robber caught red-handed, probably in possession of weapons, indicating disposition to kill innocents and a possible previous history of murder. Putting him down is the best thing to do, as otherwise he will try to kill multiple other people.

This one?

i don't know
i'm just a cat

When did wrecked threads become confused with gore threads.

Wrecked implies the shit you see on Ridiculousness.

Gore would be blood and guts.

>In before everybody posts the same shit from the last 6 months.

too late...

where is that from? guy doing it looks white?

this nigga doesn't know how do the beaches works

This is the one I wanted

>this nigga doesn't know how do the beaches works

He's a nigger, he knows nothing.