Why don't you like the front bottoms Sup Forums?

why don't you like the front bottoms Sup Forums?

I do not care for the Front Bottoms because I think their AJJ-esque yelly and punky folk emo shit is annoying and overdone by so many shitty bands

the front bottoms are bad but from somebody that has as taste as bad as yours thats funny

Because if I wanted to hear Blink 182 try and write NMH songs I would kill myself

because i love them

I do like them. Not one of my favorites or anything but if they put out something I always check it out.

Ha good joke, I bet you don't even know half of what my taste is

Fuck off and die tripfag. Nobody cares what you're attentionwhorey tastes are.

i like their s/t and talon of the hawk.

Love 'em senpai

Says the weeb posting anime

>complaining about anime on an anime imageboard

I do like the front bottoms, at least their s/t and some of Talon and Rose. Back on Top is literal garbage.

>. Back on Top is literal garbage
Solid 7/10 album

>Forgetting about West Virginia
Fro shame sempai

t. Panic at the Disco fan getting into """emo""" for the first time

>Dude weed lmao

Never listened to Panic at the Disco except the bride is a whore song which is good.

Been into emo revival and pop punk since 2013.

Don't listen too much twinkly old stuff except American Football which is decent but nothing more

Its fun and catchy but their creativity is gone, they just seem way more mainstream and generic. Dont get me wrong I liked the album but it just didn't have as much heart as the others. 6.8/10

fav song? Mine is 2YL

because i don't like bad music

This.
The Front Bottoms of today couldn't do a song like Flashlight or The Boredom, they just don't have the angst in them anymore, they write about the same shit but there's just something missing now.

i like folk punk and my friends told me they were a folk punk band
i listened to it and i was like "this is some of the frilliest blink 182 ass my chemical romance ass shit ive ever heard'
like jesus christ
folk punk my ass this is pop pure and simple

s/t is one of my favorite albums. got me through a period of severe isolation (a month alone in a foreign country). Talon has good songs, but didnt stick with me as much. I only heard that single off the new one about hating somebody and it was pretty embarrassing. it's too polished to get into, if that makes sense

tried listening to their older stuff and its not very good.

Most of this imageboard no longer revolves around anime.

Jesus Christ dipshit

Trips really are the worst

can't wait for the day you knock up your horse tooth gf and your parents kick you out and you kill yourself