Youtube is fucking hard, i cant seem to get more than 50 subscribers while posting quality content

youtube is fucking hard, i cant seem to get more than 50 subscribers while posting quality content,

any tips /b

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCYIEm7B-XdGZZKlZAknT7Og/featured
youtube.com/channel/UCYIEm7B-XdGZZKlZAknT7Og/featured711235
youtube.com/watch?v=ovcjwHQQz6U
youtube.com/watch?v=GlAxcuVYJAg
youtube.com/watch?v=fR3PWdtnAfU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

whats ur channel

>youtube

channel name?

yeah man i know i got 100 subscribers with this trick a guy said once; comment or your mother will die tonight

this seems like a samefag scam, im waitin to hear the sheme

faggot op wont share his shit content

youtube.com/channel/UCYIEm7B-XdGZZKlZAknT7Og/featured

youtube.com/channel/UCYIEm7B-XdGZZKlZAknT7Og/featured711235

I used to have 58-60 subs but then got a sudden growth of a 1000+ subs, for some reason. all of them are inactive, barely get 100 views per vid :(

r.i.p bad bait

I started YouTube.com/freecst it's got almost 500 subs so far.
I think your problem is you don't know are to back link you need to find website's that have content related to your content I use Reddit and security tube and a few other websites to get back links that will get me more subs I haven't been doing videos kinda getting burnt out on my channel.

>ME on TwitchTV singing Titanic PROFESSTIONALY!!!!!

Kill yourself

OP here

I posts funny skits and sometimes voice overs on my channel so where should I share that content?

you have to be kidding

>go to channel
>see this
>leave

You can't be fucking serious

>YouTube.com/freecst
Your Videos seem wellmade and interesting, but honestly, i work in IT. Someone else couldnt even be bothered to watch your videos and even I have trouble staying awake. Videos you NEED to watch because you need something done are usually less popular then funny videos.

Sissyfag trying to be a male version of a Brittany venti why are all these fags doing gaymen channels because of like all the other fags are doing it bunch of sheep.
Fuck be your own self stop trying to be like all the other YouTube fags I don't even watch gaymen video's or twitch streams I stream sometimes but never ask for donations .

>used to have a YT acc
>uploaded somewhat funny shit that was badly made
>mostly Gmod, TF2 and other vidya with TF2 voice overs
>at that time you could still do video responses, so all of my vids were are response to something that was semirelated and really popular
>shitload of 2 sec vids with a picture taken from google or posed in gmod, one TF2 line and made as a response to Scout is delicious
>most viewed vid was 15k + and I had 80+ subs
>after a few months of this realize I'm just a retarded kid pandering to other retarded kids with cancer content
>delete everything
Sometimes I think I fucked up, if I'd ridden the TF2 craze and then switched to Minecraft I could have potentially made some actual money out of it

I got 1000+ subs by making embarassing Mario Kart Wii videos when I was 12/13. You should probably just play a few non mainstream games, to get a few thousand subscribers and then start with the popular ones

OP here
I really just wanna do YouTube so I don't live a boring ass shit life

It keeps me up at fucking night thinking I could work a 9-5 and I feel I have so much to offer to people but the problem is no one can find my content so I need to know ways to put myself out there

youtube.com/watch?v=ovcjwHQQz6U

youtube.com/watch?v=GlAxcuVYJAg

Check my video.. how can I better the audio quality with a shitty mic?

>quality content
>50 subs
pick one

I literally make such shit vids for the tube and i'm ok with the results i'm getting

youtube.com/watch?v=fR3PWdtnAfU

Stop sayin "umm" more than Obama does.
Record into your phone instead of using that shit mic.

Try posting some viral vids WITHOUT MONETIZING it will get you subs fast that MIGHT like your content.. other than that you gotta have luck and timing, google trends also helps

hahahaha I kekd.. I had no idea I said ummm like that, thx for the input user

You suck.
You don't post quality contend.

Youtube is full of idiot who cant read for shit and will subscribe to goddamn anything, yet you still "cant get more than 50", what the shit mate?

I posted like a total of 20 videos over the span of 3 years of a game that was 10 years old at the time, then I stopped because I realized I actually need to stop being shit in highschool
>so I don't live a boring ass shit life
eventually.

I stopped "producing content", if you want to call it that, like 5 years ago.
I put a message on the channel page, in all caps, saying
>THIS CHANNEL IS DEAD DO NOT SUBSCRIBE
and guess what? I still get "so and so many new subscribers" messages every damn months.

You suck.

we got a pewdiepie user here

Shit dude.. didn't knew that, thx user

good idea with the google trends thing... i'll check it daily make try to make content based around that

im not the sensitive type. i may admit that i need some tips in growing my channel but thats it. i believe in what I create and I believe that if people saw it they would laugh their ass off.

i have a few videos (less than 7 up) and have 50 subs so I think thats good.

one thing you could never tell me is that my content sucks, especially if you've never seen it. good day.

shameless self bump

oh and research your tags before posting.. last tip CLICKFUCKINGBAIT

Brah you wanna hear shitty microphone go watch my old videos on YouTube.com/Phiberoptics and even the one with a rode podcaster when I was talking about guitar center that will make cringe i upgraded my shit to studio stuff now well entry-level studio stuff.

My tip would be:

Make gaming related content

Have a good mic and pleasent voice as in talking clear and without hiccups

Have the humor of a transdimensional edge

Don't dare to be original or come up with your own ideas

That's how you win at youtube.

I also started a channel a few months ago. Although, it is for a specific thing and i've received some positive feedback from the community i'm still stuck a 4 subs.

Because my videos are of shitty video quality and i force my viewers to read.

is the fedora for tipping ?

cool setup bro.. what mic is that and how much it was?
Sure, I will check your channel out :)

im a skit channel not a gaming channel... i tried a gaming channel and reached 700 subs but after a while it got so... so... boring (plus I'm pretty sure someone botted my channel which makes things even less fun since you have subscribers with and no one is watching your videos)

i have some good equipment, i may start a gaming channel if my main channel takes off possibly

You think that works? Cause if your doing that how come I'm watching your videos? Your doing all that and still don't have people like me as a viewer.
Even if I am a faggot.

haha, np user

Audio setup is a scarlett 2i2 for audio interface Behringer multicom Pro MDX 4600 compressor limiter gate Mackie 1202vlz4 mixer heil pr40 microphone cost me just under $1,000 for everything.

thx for the reply user.. gonna have to break my piggy bank haha

Yes, i think that works but i'm not exactly doing that, that's why my channel is not taking off. And besides, it is for a specific game and there are already bigger youtubers in that community It always seems they are stubborn to welcome new blood.

> open yt channel
> get fb fan page
> get domain/free doesn't matter
> write/record about hacking Facebook
> make it for phisihing/set/keylogging
>...
> profits?

People are stupid, I see here bunch of anons who know what they are doing but viewers doesn't. They are idiot for what they care they will watch old grandma taking a shit.

>YouTube.com/Phiberoptics
Nice channel btw, I subbed