When people are petty af and finally pay back the money they owe you withe most passive aggressive cheque

When people are petty af and finally pay back the money they owe you withe most passive aggressive cheque.

jesus that pisses me off
round it up you cunts

What's the deal with writing a cheque for something so little. I literally have more money in my wallet and it's only $20

and why cant they pay you cash, shit now your time is lost going to a fucking bank, this is now a rage thread

Yeah, not to mention its Canadian Dollars too.

reminds me of when you go out to dinner with a bunch of cunts and theres always 1 or 2 who decipher the bill down to the last cent, then the whole tab is always 20 bux shy cuz they forgot there vegan meatballs and tip so everybody else has to pick up the slack

>bank name
>bank address
>MICR line
>routing numbers
>bank account numbers

This must be an older generation thing, rounding up on cheques, my parents did it, and seemed to think it was only right, but all those .50 extras our cleaning lady got despite the poor job she did, that's gotta be substantial over years and years

Thanks for the routing and account numbers bro.

bitch deserves having that posted for being a canadien jewwes

im 40 so yea i guess but whatever man, i just hate people like op posted , yea 13.50 for gas, what about the price of the car what about maintenance on the car , they got a ride and op had to listen to this whiney nasalley jew bitch the whole ride, hedeserved $25 at least

This cheque was the final straw of our friendship, haven't spoken since. Always snakes out of paying her share, finally got sick of it

post her pic so i can use it as id when applying for a new line of credit off her bank check

Send back a check for $0.02 claiming that she actually overpaid, and you would hate to not be a decent human being and pay your debts.

do this op and in the memo line write "thanks for the handjob" that way the person who cashes it knows what a slimey whore she is

Does it say Jimmie or Jammie hudson?

kek do it.

do both

This is some passive aggressive genius.

>inb4 they start sending each other cents around
>inb4 post it notes turn into passive-romantic snippets
>inb4 salty coins

Are you planning on depositing some money in her accout?

Also, routing numbers aren't really secret or even hard to get.