Using apple like playing guitar hero

using apple like playing guitar hero

using windows is like playing a guitar

using Linux is like hammering a nail through your dick while riding a unicycle on a beach ball when your mom walks in while you're jerking off to your cousin's facebook bikini pics

prove me wrong
>pro-tip: you can't

this is accurate. that being said, guitar hero can be fun.

i would say it's closer to

Apple is a ukulele
Windows is a guitar
Linux is like 6 synthesizers stacked on top of each other with a huge patch panel and nothing is labeled correctly, but at least you can play a basic piano on it.

>Linux is like 6 synthesizers stacked on top of each other with a huge patch panel and nothing is labeled correctly, but at least you can play a basic piano on it

topralph

This sounds accurate.
Although I would say that apple is more like those toy trumpets that sometimes come with kids' magazines....

Macs are aesthetically nice.
Macs are ergonomic.

Name one thing a Mac can't do that a pc can do excluding cases of 3rd party programmer bias withholding.

>linux
basically

Set up a network.
Personalize program execution details.
Swap/upgrade hardware
Fuck with file system
window size customization
File fuckery (mass change names, mass change properties, etc.)
play games

>using Linux is like hammering a nail through your dick while riding a unicycle on a beach ball when your mom walks in while you're jerking off to your cousin's facebook bikini pics

Using Linux is like using someone elses guitar that is made from scratch.

Guitar hero is aesthetically nice. This statement is not untrue.

>Name one thing a Mac can't do that a pc can do excluding cases of 3rd party programmer bias withholding.
Appeal to a heterosexual male.

The father of a friend of mine gave me the only valid reason anyone has ever had for buying a mac over a PC.
He came home with two brand new, shining white, mac laptops.
"But why?" we asked him.
"You could have gotten twice the power for the same amount of money if you bought a PC"
"They were prettier." he said. And smiled.

There are equivalencies for all these programs if you look for them and the swap/upgrade hardware thing: if you're doing that with no knowledge of how a Mac works it's the equivalency of not knowing what you're doing on Windows, I.e. If you don't know what to do, don't pop the hood. This is all down to your own ignorance, the only thing on your list that would even be a little tricky would be fucking with the file systems, but it's not impossible, and not difficult; again I reiterate: if you know what you're doing and as for not being able to play games, wtf where are you getting this, that's just a purely asinine statement

>i would say it's closer to

Have you used an Apple? They're actually really nice. I used to wonder what the hype was, then I got a job in an all Mac office, and I figured it out.

Windows is like a Toyota
Apple is like a BMW
Linux is like a home made hot rod

I don't know what you want me to say, your friend's father is a fucking dumbass?

I personally use Mac for primarily audio interfacing and production which is leaps and bounds easier and more organised on Mac, it just depends what you want your computer for.

Sure, if you wanna just organise folders and files of memes and your fucking waifu's, buy a PC, if you want to create something, buy a Mac.

using apple is like swimming in an infinity pool at a resort hotel at sunset
using windows is like swimming in the ocean towards Europe after your boat full of sandniggers capsizes
using Linux is like swimming in menstrual blood

It must be good having such a witty and clever personality, it's a shame you're on Sup Forums huh lad

Being one who plays instruments I find it terrible. It's off beat most of the time and the only real skill involved is reaction time.

Name one thing a Mac can't do that a pc can do excluding cases of 3rd party programmer bias withholding.

>Appeal to a heterosexual male.

When you worry about if your computer appeals to heterosexual males, you know you're pc master race

Well I have a prince albert and I can assure you my limited Linux usage was not similar to that.

I did make a rookie mistake and force the computer to shut off when I thought it froze while shutting down and lets just say that was a fun reinstall.

wrong
>Windows is a private jet
>Apple is the stewardess helping
Steven Hawkins board a plane in his chair
>Linux is Steven Hawkins

fucked up my own post

>Windows is a private jet
>Apple is the stewardess helping Steven Hawkins board a plane in his chair
>Linux is Steven Hawkins

just kill me Sup Forums

Kek you know the rules of Sup Forums
>just kill me Sup Forums
You have to kill yourself lol

I plan on trying linux but I haven't quite decided on a distro yet. I am leaning toward ubuntu but I don't want to feel like a pleb. Is it a good starting point or should i try something else?

>Hawkins

It's true, I cannot prove that linux anology wrong

It really depends on what you want it for. The only distro I've tried yet is Linux Mint, and while it's not perfect it's very begginer-friendly and just werks (has internet browser, media players, image viewer, and all the other basic stuff right out of the box)
I plan on trying Lubuntu out soon