ITT: we post our underwhelming sexual history and comment on/reply to other anons a out theirs. So here goes

ITT: we post our underwhelming sexual history and comment on/reply to other anons a out theirs. So here goes
>be 18
>been with the same girl for over two years, both lost our virginities to each other
>long distance from quite early on, only saw eachother for a month in summer
>however, would Skype constantly
>Skype sex was intense at first, but faded to non-existent now
>gf has schizophrenia so sex drive (being hormonal) is all over the shop
>so we have sex less than I'd like when we're together (she's now back in the country and ai'd say once or twice a week)
>as a result of my inexperience, as well as no sex/masturbation because of close proximity to her for days/weeks at a time and her insane levels of teasing/foreplay, I tend to cum very quickly
>an exception to this would be the lasy time last summer when we fucked in her bedroom while her dad waited to drive me to the airport in the next room
>had to fuck slow to avoid noise
>realised how well that works to get into it
>mfw turned to turbo mode and kept it up for twenty minutes
>so now she's been back for six days, will stay permanently in the country
>we've had sex twice: the first time was great for me, l lasted ages, but she told me after that I'd been too hard and hurt her pussy (she hasn't masturbated in months) and basically she didn't enjoy it
>mfw
>second time she teased for hours before we fucked, I came in seconds, and to cover it up I told her I lost my wood because I qas so concerned about hurting her
>haven't had sex since; that was four days ago.. Considering she only just flew home six days ago this is unusual
>I thought we were gonna fuck tonight, but we just made out a bit and then she fell asleep
So Sup Forums... Am I a totally worthless piece of shit who can't ever pleasure a woman, or is there hope for me yet?

Why are you asking a bunch of anonymous losers on the internet man who gives a shit honestly, like as long as she hasnt left you, you are fine

This.
Seriously, so much this.
/Thread

I don't know man, it fucks with my self esteem I guess. I'm a great boyfriend in all other respects, I wanted to pleasure her too. I hoped Sup Forums could provide solace or whatever I guess.
You're right though, I guess it doesn't matter so much in the scheme of things. Thanks man.

Have you thought about 69ing each other or something to make up for the insecurity of your penis dude, that why you both can get a pleasurable experience

Posted this a while back but will go again

>Had 6.5/10 gf when in uni
>Her favorite position is doggy
>do it all the time
>back at mine one evening
>going at it
>switch to doggy
feelsgood.exe
>my fav position too
>usually difficult to get my gf to orgasm quickly
>often takes a good 30-40 mins of 4play to get her anywhere near ready
>but she seems to be enjoying my D alot tonight
>pulling at sheets
>moaning
>im getting close
>close my eyes and pick up the pace
>dick is beyond dimonds
>hold back as long as i can
>her back arches suddenly
>her breathing speeds up
>she quivers all allong her body
>pussy gets tighter
>OHSHIT
>blow huge load inside her
>best sex we had had yet
>I pull out
>tell her it was amazing
>shes still in doggy position
>still breathing heavy
>still quivering
>still... still foaming at the mouth...?

>mfw my gf has severe epilepsy
>mfw i just blew my load inside her unconsious seizing body
>mfw it was the best sex we ever had

Not true at all. Its not fine, op will learn in time when shes on someone elses dick

What you are experiencing is normal. Next time you're erect and qued up behind her jusssst before you stick it in I want you to imagine that your dig is a rotating blade and that her pussy contains puppies. Your erection will maintain ,trust me, you can fuck for hours using the puppy in the blender trick.

She hates giving head, and frankly I find the whole 69ing thing a little too much to do all at once. Might be worth another go though

dick*

Can't... Tell.... If..... Serious.......

Look talk to her about it, the whole point of a relationship is about trust and the fact you are putting the trust in lets be honest here a bunch of losers than your own girlfriend is kind of sad.

Also if she laughs at you about it and shit then you should really consider if she is really worth it

unfortunately this actually happened to me

OP here, wanna mention for the record that I never have sexual contact with my gf without making her cum, something that's seemingly uncommon for guys my age going by female friends of mine?

Than your fine dude, do you know how hard it is to make females cum, honestly i wouldn't know since ive never had sex but I hear its pretty hard and your basically pretty good in bed if you manage to do that

whats your issue then? if shes cuming the good. job done. finish on her back and get it over. If you cant get there then just pull out spit on her back so she thinks you came and jerk it to the memory later.

bump

She doesn't, she takes it really well. And yeah but what do I say? if I ask her to fuck more I'll always wonder if it's just obligatory sex. And if l talk to her about how long I last nothing she says will make me feel less shit.

Tough man. Still, l kek'd

Look dude you seem to have an exceptional sex life but if you really feel insecure about your dick honestly talk to her about it

Sexual history starting when I was 18
>when I was 18 I made out with like 15 chicks from university, but was too much of a beta faggot to go any further
>be 19, get a girlfriend, make out a lot and touch her boobs
>after like 2 weeks she jerks me off, it was lame.
>I was going to finger her but I got nervous and stopped then I cried
>a week after that she gave me a blowjob at her house with her mom and grandparents home, it was weird
>she came to my university dorm and blew me again and I ate her out. Went home for the summer and broke up.
>Be 19 or 20 meet a girl from my university online
>watch a movie with her and make out. She knew I was a virgin too.
>another time I went over, we were making out, then she sucked my dick a bit and I went down on her, then she signaled like lets fuck
>me being a betafag didn't even have a condom
>I shook my head no and she cried
>we didnt talk for a while then I went over to her place and she gave me a blowjob
>went away for the summer then things got weird and I was really depressed so we stopped talking
>be 20; no fucking action. I was sort of seeing a girl, like we'd watch movies and go out for coffee, we kissed once then that was it
>Be 21. Meet a girl at a party and jokingly say yeah let's have a threesome with this chick because I was drunk as fuck
>we became friends and would blaze together, one day when we were drunk and high she said she wouldnt do a threesome but we could be friends with benefits
>go over to her place 2 days later to have sex. We just talked a bit, got undressed, then I tried to stick it in but I went soft because nervous
>she sucked my dick and I came in her mouth
>went over a couple days later to try sex again, fuck and actually cum
>we fucked a couple times a week for the next 2 years of school
>be me, 25, still fucking that girl; when we both lived close together we'd fuck a couple times a week, now we fuck a couple times a month.
>it has sort of progressed to a meme relationship

my mom. who wants to hear about it

The more you worry and stress over it the more you're compounding your problems. You won't be enjoying the sex. You need to start not giving a fuck. Today.

Mate honestly fuck off, the thing i hate about this site is that seemingly everyone on here is a sex god and that some guys girlfriend or something is cheating on them whenever there is a problem, you guys really need to grow up and just look at yourselves

Sounds like you're a choker under pressure. Maybe repressive latent homosexuality thrown in there too. Have you tried fucking a man?

If a man can't provide a woman with the ability to reproduce then even at the subconscious level her levels of attraction will drop. She'll search for another Male partner who can pleasure her and pump her full of his seed. If the original guy has cash then she'll just stick with him while getting stuck by others.

Dude you sound like you're gay, am I right?

>tfw have epilepsy but had surgery a year ago which cured me
>I had a seizure during sex before, but my seizures I didn't go unconscious I just lost awareness, would say and do weird things and be confused
>stop fucking this girl, tell her I'm having a seizure, she called 911
>I'd have this type of seizure several times a week and I'd always be fine afterward
>I tell her no you need to call 911 back and tell them not to come I'm fine but she refused
>So I called 911 on my phone and tried to tell the operator that I didn't need an ambulance and that I have epilepsy with partial seizures but I'm fine no ambulance, the woman just said stay on the line
>2min later a fire truck came to the house and knocked on the door,
>I'm in boxers and tshirt and the girl I was with is in a bathrobe
>I tell them like fuck off I don't need this
>paramedics come soon after, and then police
>I was really mad and embarassed, I'd sometimes get angry after seizures too so that didn't help
>I tell firefighters to fuck off and get the fuck out of my apartment
>paramedics stay at the door.
>Close my door on the firefighters and paramedics, then the doorbell rings immediately.
>Police officer there asking if this is a prank
>tell the cop everything that happened, I have epilepsy, this is the kind of seizure I get, this girl I was with called 911 because I told her I was having a seizure
>The cop asks the girl if everything was okay, she said yeah
>I started to cry. The girl left, cop made sure she got a cab
>the cop sat with me in my apartment and told me it was okay, and that his nephew has epilepsy and he understands
>told me don't be ashamed you can't help it and that the girl I had over wasn't even hot
>that cop was a bro
>cop gave me his direct line and left, his partner was in the car
>I never called him, but I sometimes wish I could when I'm having a rough time.

Yeah I've already diagnosed him with latent homosexual desires. I think if he went down to his local Gay bar, sucked some dudes off in the bathroom and then he confirms he likes it. Everything will be alright.

Do you know how I know you're a virgin?

Have you even read the thread, the guy has said that he is clearly pleasuring his girlfriend he just feels insecure about himself for some reason

Well no I'm not man sorry about your prediction

I've been having consistent sex with a girl for 4 years. I'm not gay fam.

Because your substituted reality is going to make you feel better about the lack of puss you get? Honestly man, I've got nothing against Virgins. Do it when you're ready. If that time never comes then eh, least you didn't get AIDS. Most women are trash anyway. You'll be wanting to keep your dick way outside of them.

Need some advice.
So me and the gf have been going out like a year. Have amazing sex ect. But she can't orgasm from intercourse (she comes from me giving her oral and fingering, but never actual penetration).
I've heard that ots normal for a girl not to come from intercourse so if anyone has any advice on how to get her off during intercourse that would be great.

>lost vcard at 17 to a blussian chick
>joined marines at 18
>fucked a fat lonely chick at 19
>regret fucking that roley polie
>fucked a barracks whore at age 20
>gave me and half the company the clap
>got cleaned up and fucked another barracks whore
>ugly and clingy... Great
>21 I fucked a 50 year old
>her son was 4 years younger, barely
>22 I was almost out of my enlistment
>fucked a chick who's name in German meant Goodnight mfw
>wanted more but chose my friend from Texas
>still dating till this very day
>I'm jealous cause that was literally the best pussy I've ever had
>I was a corporal fucking a lance who worked at battalion
>she was a solid 8.5 with a fantastic pussy
>she wanted a contract marriage with fwb
>I said one or the other and she could still fuck others
>said fine and wanted fwb with just me
>asked for me to get her prego
>nope
>fwb lasted maybe a week
>23 I was out for a bit and fucked a fat chick I new in high school
>giving up on her now cause she loves me and fwb is slowly killing her inside
>I miss poon and wish I was a selfish dick who lies
>my friend lies about being infantry to get poon
>says it works 80% of the time
>only pussy I got now is my fat cat cuddling with me as we speak
Fml

Answer the question. If you have yet to try fucking a man then can you honestly say you're not gay? Your whole story is one of self sexual repression. You shouldn't be surprised or saddened by the fact, because, its simply not irregular. Trust me, stick it in some twinks pooper at least once.

Invite a black man over to have sex with your girlfriend. That'll make her cum for sure.

only fucked 2 girls

fooled around with like 3 more

;(

Thats rough man.

My gf in the green text used to get seizures all the time. She was on the strongest suppressant medication avalible and she still had them, like once a week at least. If she would have come off it she would have been having them multiple times a week maybe even a day.

what are you doing with your hands while penetrating her? Dab your finger with your tongue as you might when turning the page of a book. With the damp finger run it in lazy circles around the nipple of her exposed breast. The contrasting heat change will make them perk up and engorge her pelvic region even further. With the other hand make circular motions just above the clitoral hood. Ask to watch her masturbate if you want to get down the best technique for getting her off. She'll know her body better then you ever will.

At least every chick I gave head to told me I was the best at it. One said I have the mouth of God.

Also there's a few others but I won't go into it unless someone asks.

I'd get simple partial seizures almost every day, and complex partial seizures once or twice a week.
I only had 3 or 4 seizures where I totally lost consciousness and was convulsing.

3 levels of seizures
Simple - Speech, memory, awareness, consciousness maintained, the seizure only affects one small area of the brain
Complex - 1 to 3 of speech, memory, awareness, are compromised, the seizure affects more than one area
General - speech, memory, awareness, compromised and consciousness lost

Most of my seizures, simple partial, you wouldn't know I was having them if I didn't say anything. It was mostly a physical feeling to me and I'd get a bit disoriented. Complex partials people would know because I'd do weird things like get up and leave the room, or say I need water or I need to sit down and clearly look out of it, and general seizure, like a grandmal or absense seizure, I only had a few times and they were in my sleep.
I'm still on meds now, but over 1 year seizure free since surgery.

no sex
will never have sex