It's the clorine

>it's the clorine
>it's the swim cap
>shit just happens

she had a shit hairline since she was little. She lost on the beauty genetics lottery

Other urls found in this thread:

stoneridgeschool.org/page.cfm?p=8900
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

how the fuck is she in a picture with Jordan and Phelps

this is some illuminati shit, like she was predetermined to be goat

what the fuck?

eh, she might have been swimming at that age. Probably was actually

Her she is being brought into the Jewish athlete growing conspiracy

What picture?

the OP's picture obviously

apparently it was taken in a "luxury box"

her dad was one of the owners or whatever of the Wizards team guys, it's why she was in the press box with jordan

>meant owners box, or whatever. fuck it

So if you are born with connections to the inner-circle you just get doped to a gold medals. Note taken.

Poor little boy, why are they making him wear a skirt?

wtf that would explain alot of things

yes, same with everyone in entertainment
there is no "getting discovered"
if you were able to look into these people they all have at least a banking family or some similar shit

lucky assholes who get this shit.

I know the whole life of training is a pain in the ass, but the rewards let them just float through the rest of life. If they're somewhat smart.

Fucking dicks

doping at 5 years old? brave

looks like a cheap hotel room, ffs

you just KNOW

>I know the whole life of training is a pain in the ass, but the rewards let them just float through the rest of life. If they're somewhat smart.
that's absurd. 99% of Olympic athletes will never be heard from again. None of them will make enough sponsor money from one Olympics to last more than a few years.

>tfw you will never be held by the goat

you could've had that, for something at some level, but no your complaining on an Alaskan hiking forum.

whatever you say cuck

No shes just a rich white girl who had parents that bought her all the necessary training

I just realised Bruce Jenner might be Americas most successful Olympian post-athletic career

It sounds more like a life of suffering that privilege. They would have been pushing her from birth to be the trophy they wanted. I'd hate to have parents like that and basically a constructed identity

That's just a result of most people, Olympians or not, being retarded with money.

This is basically the feeling I'm getting. I'm naturally gifted and come from a middle class family, but I wasn't hanging out with top level athletes from birth. That just means I have to work twice as hard but god damn, it would've been nice to be meeting and greeting with Lord Coe or Mo Farah, and having access to world class coaches, facilities, and equipment from day 1.

Where's the picture with Phelps? I'm not finding anything on Google.

It was in the NBC broadcast. She got to goto the fucking Olympics and get an autograph

>I just realised Bruce Jenner might be Americas most successful Olympian post-athletic career
He's had to pay a pound of flesh for his status

>wwwwwoooooooooooooooooowwwww

Yeah, must be hard to become a world class athlete when you're born to a mill/billionaire family directly involved with athletics. I fucking wish I had that treatment.

So she's a privileged white girl who didn't need to get a job out of high school and she had all the free time in the world to practice swimming?

kek, this is fucked up

fucking rich white girls with helicopter parents

pretty much

itt

>buttmad losers who think coaching and money is all it takes to become an elite olympic athlete

>i...i could have done it, if my parents made me!

I thought he didn't get the snip

stoneridgeschool.org/page.cfm?p=8900

>attended a private Catholic school with >$30,000 per year tuition
>obviously has never had to work
>obviously has had all equipment, travel, and entry fees paid for by her parents

She's... I mean, yes, she's an exceptional athlete but *****none***** of this would have happened if she weren't born wealthy. God damn I'm salty.

It's still interesting that it's mostly the level of training from birth and that genetics only plays a minor role

You forgot

>just received """"""athletic"""" scholarship to Stanford.

I'm jel

none of that matters as much as her drugs tBh

>implying it doesn't matter
Money allows you to spend as much time as you need training. For a world-level athlete, that means full time. Coaching allows you to have a personalized, specialized training program along with physical therapists, massages, supplements, dietician, and every single little detail to reach (essentially) your physical peak.

>i...i could have done it, if my parents made me!
We'll see if I still can. I bet I can.

Most people really don't get enough money from one Olympics to last a long time. There really isn't a lot of money in most of these sports since everyone only watches them every 4 years. The only ones that get significant money are guys that are already rich before the Olympics like basketball/soccer players, and rare world superstars like Phelps.

I'm sure it helps to get jobs post-retirement to have been an Olympian though

at that age she was probably a very promising swimmer

Because she was already a world class athlete in high school

this desu

except when blacks win, then it's "hurr I could've done this if I had ooga booga nigger genes lmao"

kek

She still 10/10.

>>i...i could have done it, if my parents made me!
to be fair, probably
you think those 6 year olds want to do 8 hours of gymnastics a day?
glad they didn't

P E D O
E
D
O

This proves again the superiority of certain sports (football, ...) over other sports (swimming, tennis, ...), as you just can't buy your spot on the top.

>hey user, thank you for buying me breakfast

Seriously though, she's 19. Does chlorine age you or something, she looks about 40 years old.

>le classy gentleman's sport

Shut the fuck up, faggot

Do you think the best players go "oh i dont need this giant paycheck to succeed"

No, they jump at the first sight to actually progress themselves like any non-dipshit (aka not you) would and then jump from paycheck to paycheck like every other fucking sport

>little white dicks
>weighing anything close to a pound

lel

I didn't say they didn't become mercenaries tho

Most soccer players start as poor kids from poor families

And how do you think they develop their skill

By fucking staying in Ghetto Bloc #43

No

They go to an actual high level facility that can financially support them

It's like you fucking morons are just now realizing how the world works.

This shit is not exclusive to athletics.

You just contradicted yourself senpai

No i didn't you stupid fuck, learn to read

>Africa
>South America
oh yeah that's right they're rich countries.

Name an african soccer player that stays in africa to develop

none

name a south american soccer player that stays in their homely favela shithole amateur club to develop

none, they all go to the big teams with big facilities

face it, you just got utterly BTFO with your fedorable autism about soccer being some unique sport

underrated

Shes just plain ugly, what the fuck else is there to discuss, thats simply an average american girl. Shouldnt fuck your sister too often.

Most african players come in europe past their blooming. At this point you already know they will be good or not. You seriously think football schools import hundreds of kids to "develop" them?
They develop themselves, in the streets, the ghettos, the favelas. And then are scouted by local clubs, etc

Debesai Ghierghis Ogbazghi

>he thinks german whores are better
m8...

why did you post a picture of some old grandma in a retirement home?