youtu.be/_LAYH9E-Bac
youtube.com/watch?v=aa7wGU0-P40
youtube.com/watch?v=h-DPYG215Uw
poisonpointuk.bandcamp.com/releases
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Kicks me up

Middle school

Fag

how is this middle school dumb fuck. everyone of all ageslistenes to this you fucking cunt fuck rap you pussy FUCK U AND RAP FAGGOT CUCK

You have to be 18+ to post here

STUPIF FAGGOT FUCK WHO CARES BITCH CUCK PUSSY BITCH FAGGOT

>STUPIF

>>please kill yourself with a gun if you are actually coming back to this thread you gay faggot

kill urself if u are coming back to this thread

>implying rock music only appeals to a certain age group

kys I bet you listen to dubstep

I never left.

>here's my imagination!!
I don't know what dubstep is.

lol fucking queer. rock such as led zepplin and acdc, and the foo fighters, (bands you have never heard of) are fuckin good. fuck rap u faggot

Ayy

>rap
>here's my imagination!!

fuck yea man

\m/

fuck yes

Okay, tell us what you listen to so we can insult it

The best

>i need your help to troll you

yeah, otherwise you'll just pretend you don't listen to anything anyone says like you're currently doing

this is not even rock, its metal. kys

ITT: Highschool

>what i'm doing isn't working, please help me

Saw SOAD at Riot Fest last year. One of my favorite shows, from one my favorite bands. I hope they put out a new album and tour again

metal and rock under the same enre you fuck wit

ah yeah? same genre? and what is it called?

okay le master trole you did it

Clearly.

its called rock you fucking faggot they both have guitars drums bass just metal is a little heavier. you probably listen to drake

In reality you're a hipster faggot; why else would you take such pleasure in insulting other people's taste in music?

At this point i don't think i would be happy with a new album. On the other hand serj makes SOAD like solo album so maybe thet could be aktually good

Who told you I enjoy it? I don't want you middle schoolers here, there's nothing fun about it.

Im here

im not in middle school.. you are clearly ignorant and you probably listen to drake you fucking faggot cunt go fuck daddys dildo

Rap is trash, god is a punk

>drake
>here's my imagination!!

who the fuck is that, also pop and punk music are also played with guitars, drums and bass and its a different genre you dipshit

They're still around?

samefagging this hard lmao

Yeah, high schools are still around.

its still all classified under the same group you fucking idiot. you probably listen to fucking lil wayne and niki manaj

This guys face bugs me, never liked how he looked

genre=/=group you turd sniffer. fuck off.

if i could i would stab you in reality you bitch ass pussy

HAHAHA

INTERNET FIGHT WOOO SO SCARY

What was your first rock or metal album that really got you into the music? Mine was definitely Iron Maiden's Powerslave.
>Go back to Sup Forums faggots

I LOVE CHON

GO LISTEN TO BLAK PEOPLES MUSIC YOU SHIT CUNT BITCH DICK ASS FAGGOT PUSY MOOOOOM

Underrated tbh

This is random, anything can be posted on this board

Fucking yes. Defeater is fantastic. Alcoa, Derek's country/folk/whatever side project is pretty damn good too.

hell yeah

fuck yeah

Side project? Never heard

Current favorite.

ez trigger

Hell yeah SOAD is the shit

"i am gay gay gay i like long big cocks"

/thread

I was gifted this album when I was 10 years old, I still love it.

youtu.be/_LAYH9E-Bac
Check it out. Also, how did you feel about Defeater's newest album?

Are Nickelback alt-rock?

Yeah what of it

Very good. Penance was my favorite song.

Chon is fantastic. Would love to see them with Scale The Summit and Animals As Leaders.

I think Cage the Elephant is my favorite rock band currently making music. Anyone else like them?

no

So underrated. I love every song on that record

youtube.com/watch?v=aa7wGU0-P40

Been listening to this guys lately, they do really good music. If you played Tony Hawk American Wasteland or fifa06 you will know some of their songs

Listen to some real shit faggots.

Took me some getting used to only because it felt basic compared to their other albums, but after a few listens it really grew on me. Empty Days and Sleepless Nights is still my favorite album.

BVB fallen angel here.
God andy sixx is so fucking hot I just wanna suck a log of shit out of his ass hole and use the log of shit as a dildo to fuck my pussy with and have the bacteria from the shit fertilize my egg cells and impregnate me with a retarded human shit baby and then I want to give birth to that retarded human shit baby and then suck on its rock hard retarded human shit baby balls and fat fucking throbbing retarded human shit baby cock until it cant take it anymore and then shoots out a giant fucking load of retarded human shit baby cum all over my mouth and then i want to spit out thebretarded human shit baby cum and use it as lubricant to finger my ass hole with. God andy sixx is so fucking hot

>BVB fallen angel here

Are you 13?
MOOODS

Mine as well. That was shown to my by a close friend no longer around. Thats how I got into Defeater.

*these

youtube.com/watch?v=h-DPYG215Uw

its fucking great. Movie is "Holy flame of the Martial world" if anyone asks

Good shit. I know everybody hates them for whatever reason but this album was also pretty good.

Dafuq is BVB?

Yeah, just saw them recently with periphery and sikth, it was pretty chill.

That's a shame. I hope you still feel that connection with the music.
Never given that band a listen? Would you recommend?

That's really their only album I like. Every death metal band has at least one album that's meh in my opinion.

You're probably an Avenged Sevenfold fag too.

Thank you. I do, and I would. Its all about personal preference.

faggot hope he/she sufferd and you do everyday

poisonpointuk.bandcamp.com/releases This is a good listen, in my opinion. Check it out if you feel like it.

Nice
I am right now, thank you.