Which does Sup Forums enjoy more John Wick or Drive?

Which does Sup Forums enjoy more John Wick or Drive?

(Also post more kino like these..someone has a chart I'm sure.)

Wick

more specific, which is the patrician choice? Who acted better Goose or Reeves? Which had better music, style, action etc.

I think John Wick is actually better than Drive and I love Drive, so that's saying a lot.

Looking for charts like this senpai

I love both. I own John wick so I guess John Wick?

John Wick is wicked

not kino
City Hunter Anime
Burn Notice
Person Of Interest

They are both shitty movies that /lit/ worships because MUH AESTHETICS. Both of them have shitty screenplay structure.

>screenplay structure

Look man. You can't go around saying these buzzwords without giving an example as to why it has the buzzword. It's simple debate tactics.

It's tv/ they have no idea. They have to go look up a youtube video to answer you.

I enjoyed wick but something was lacking. It wasn't stylish, the action wasn't that good. Maybe I liked it because of fanboyism. Taken was a way better action flick.
Drive was different it had more style. The kills were few but they mattered. Two different movies.

>Taken was a way better action flick

Go watch that movie again and laugh at yourself for being a sped. Taken's ok but the action or style isn't even close to John Wick

>putting inherent vice in the same league as the rest of this trash
holy shit I hate this picture

I liked Drive quite a bit, couldn't even get through John Wick. I think it's because John Wick is much more action driven which simply does not interest me as much, unless it's done in a really interesting way. Like the hallway scene in Oldboy, the rotating structures in Inception, the combat scenes in The Thin Red Line, etc.

It just felt like another shitty superhero movie to me.

I'd agree but I think Antichrist is fantastic. There's a lot of good stuff in Tree of Life despite its significant flaws imo. Even Enter the Void has pretty great visuals but it way way way overstays its welcome and literally everything else about it is fucking garbage. I get what you mean though, IV is an underrated film.

Tbh the first thing that stood out to me and pissed me off the most in seeing blackhat in there. It was a bad film and there's some weird meme on Sup Forums that people praise it. I tend to agree that Antichrist and enter the void were entertaining in their own right, malick's mostly lost on me.

It was pacing for me, maybe the action is more technical in Wick but Taken was one hell of a ride all the way through.

I'm in south east asia and blackhat comes on hbo from time to time. I could never finish it. Odd list.

That is true user. John Wick get's slow at times.

I think Antichrist is much better than EtV, I was just trying to be fair. EtV is so visually interesting, but only for like an hour, and like I said everything else about it was terrible.

As far as Malick goes, you should check out Badlands, it has a lot of his sort of ethereal qualities but it's a totally compelling and watchable movie just for its plot alone. Beautiful film imo. Then maybe try The Thin Red Line, which is gorgeous but probably too long. The Tree of Life has that great middle section about the boy and his dad, but there is a looooot of voice over whispering prayers to god and aping of 2001 that's probably not necessary. But yea, at least watch Badlands, it's great.

John Wick since stuff actually happens rather than staring off into the distance pretentiously.

I thought that was Marilyn Manson in the poster for a second

The one has major babe factor as much as the other's fantastic Kung Fu sequences. Goddmmit I love BOTH !!!

suckerpunch so kino it hurts my niggardly soul

I agree with this

john wick was bornig piece of shit so Drive

based YMS gave John Wick a 5/10 and gave The Guest 2/10

retrokino was a mistake.