when is it ok to rape a woman?

Other urls found in this thread:

manyvids.com/Video/228388/Fucked-in-the-woods!/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Whenever you'd like.

When she's trying to oppress you

After you get consent

When she doesn't have Gentoo.

If she rapes someone or tries to. Payback rape.

when she's sleeping

If she blinks

u guys are fucking sickos smh

In the woods when you catch them alone

manyvids.com/Video/228388/Fucked-in-the-woods!/

Whenever she doesn't say no

Never

When theyre a feminist

Whenever you're a nigger

Only in self defense

It's not rape if she's dead.

When you won't get caught.

You, uh, wouldn't happen to have a link to the full video, would you?

Around the time you stop posting this fucking thread.

yesterday

when you get dubs

Deal.

Dis.

When she is my wife and I tell him too

Mods

What? Oh, I see what you did there! Now you're going to see what I do to her face.

faggot

Amerifags, listen up:

FEMINISM IS A DISEASE
Feminism is the cause for high unemployment in this country
Feminism is the cause for low wages in this country
Feminism is the cause for the reduction of the intelligence quotient of our nation's children.

Allow me to explain.

In 1950, approximately 1/3 of women in the United States of working age were employed. Today, this figure is nearly double. Feminists say it should be even higher! Yet, the average household income, adjusted for inflation, is virtually unchanged between then and now. Females have swamped the job market lowering wages and job availability for everyone! If females would just stay home, take care of the kids and cook dinner like good wives, their husbands would have more jobs, better jobs and be able to support the whole family! But no, feminists want to have jobs so now both the man and woman have to work, both make less, and you have to pay someone on average $12,000/year to take care of your kids to boot! Not to mention, how many kids are injured in day care? Raped? Killed? Day cares often have ratios of 12:1 kids per adult or worse. Can they really give your kid the one on one attention the mother could? Without a parent, how do you expect your kids to properly bond with you? It's like getting a pet and leaving it locked up in a kennel all day just so you can play with it for the two hours you're around after work. It's cruel.

Do you think this all is progress? NO!

Which is??

I know this is copypaste but isn't pat roberston that old monkey lookin' guy on tv?

It's that wreck on the front part of her head, with the eyes, nose, mouth, and all the tears running down it.

Checked. This

She's embarrassed but likes it..

Only when you're a pussy woman like op

When you wanna have sex with her
And she doesnt want to have sex with you.
...duh

At night

After she's dead.

When is it NOT OK to rape a bitch? I mean, women are completely useless retarded beings that could not survive without me putting my dick in them.

kek