H/fur

h/fur

helping in the depravity

great man, i like to encourage as many people as i can to make collections simply because its best to have them always "on hand", and you can sort them n shit

well since ill try to provide as much as i can, ill be taking requests, if anyone has any, to the best of my extent, and also writing some RP-like descriptions or dialogues to go with the pics

Oh good, you're here. Get the pants down and grab some of that lube, you're going to be servicing me all weekend, i've taken the liberty of stocking up, this time i got them just like you want, ribbed for your pleasure, my little bitch.

im still trying to figure out a better way to figure out if i have multiples of images other then just having my computor sort by file size

Requesting moar backsack

good morning sir, i've come with the outfit modifications, just as you've asked, hope i won't have to be punished again today, id hate for you to drain my balls like the last dozen times *giggle*

search for a program called visipics, its prett good for detecting duplicates, even if they differ in file size

As already stated.
Me personally, I do enjoy dom/sub situations (the viewer being the sub).
About-to-fuck-you || looking down || Humiliating the viewer ... Stuff like that.
I'm not the only one lurking though.

what's wrong sweetie? this is what you asked for didn't you? a big, strong partner to keep you company for the night

what'ya mean its bigger than last time? its always been this way!" as you looked at her, you realized its bigger than your hand, you shakingly took off your clothes, hoping she won't be *too* rough with you, but hell, you knew better...

I walked in, only to see her on the carpet, waiting for me with precum dripping off of her into a little fool on the floor. I said "Oh,, you're home" "Thats right honey, and what you see is mostly the sheath, if you're a good boy, you'l get to see my whole length, and i promis you it will be worth all the effort" she said, as she licked her hungry lips

I love herm cock

ill take a break and deliver some back sacks for a while, if you want more of my dumb RP shit, lemme know

Anyone have any good h/buttholes to show?

Thanks m8 backsack is my shit

they'l come packaged with the backsacks

I suppose you could call that a package deal then

not a backsack but wanted to give a little something to the user who wantes seductive/dominant lookin herms from a while back

Still lurking, so thank you!

Kinda like this

ill post some more as i see them in ma folder

two in one with this pic

Do you like subs?

said he was lookin for doms

I know just wonderin

think shark herms pretty much just gotta be sharks for looking dominant

sorry im not very helpful with posting right now there is a huge bug in my room flying arround which has me at wits end

been there, dont let the fucker ruin the whole damn day/night, get a slipper and end him rightly, even if you gotta swat at the fucker for an hour

hey user who wanted doms, if you're ok with herm on male i got a comic or two with bigger and pretty dominant herms, interested?