Hey, Sup Forums. I masturbated while swimming in a lake once. Is that bad? Will anything happen to me or my genitals?

Hey, Sup Forums. I masturbated while swimming in a lake once. Is that bad? Will anything happen to me or my genitals?
Pic related. Exact lake (creek reservoir) exact spot.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_invasive_species_in_North_America
webmd.com/digestive-disorders/digestive-diseases-constipation
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If it is a freshwater lake you are in danger of flesh eating amoeba eating your dick (pic related)

F U G G E D
U
G
G
E
D

RIP OP

Your dick is gonna fall off! Put some lemon juice on the head to kill all bacteria.

>hfw

WELP

Micro-organisms / minnows swam up your urethra and will eat your balls from the inside out

Fuckin checked

There is a 60% chance you now have a Candiru living inside your penis that has to be surgically removed.

Pic related.

SATAN IS THAT YOU ON Sup Forums HOLY FUCK WHO WOULD'VE THOUGHT

Leaving only an empty sack. Sad.

Hey other user here, i havent shit in like 2 weeks, what could happen?

It was a lake in North America.

to kill and suffocate any bacteria/organism in your dick you must

>fill a syringe with head and shoulders shampoo
>insert syringe tip into the dick head hole
>pump about half a syringe (5-8mL) of the shampoo in to the dick
>burning means the treatment is working

trust me I'm a medfag this is cheaper than going to the doc and explaining the story

OP if the doctors/parents ask you tell them you decided to take a piss. You know, so it would not be too awkward.

Guys im serius, belly is hard and all because of it

did eat MRE's as a main course? if so you're fine, if not buy some laxative not shitting could be bad and make sure you don't have anything planned that day too...

You give birth to another Hillary Clinton

Just my regulair meals and useually i shit like once a week or when it gets hard

take a shit

have anal with a gay guy and when he puts his dick in you shit will spray all over him do it it'll be fucking hilarious and chant Trump2016

Wtf no its like 2:35am dont wanna wake everyone

you could see a doc and he'll tell you the same thing I will, drink some laxative to get flush the shit out if you're belly is hard from it that's real bad

Useually its solid as bricks m8 but because of this method i havent had liquid shit for over 3 years now

give him a hot carl but without the saran wrap?

What could happen? It gets like that weekly

A dude in my town died from a flesh eating amoeba that he contracted from swimming in a fresh water lake. He was there with family, so I doubt he even touched his dick. [He didn't know about Sup Forums]

And? Americans dump all kinds of invasive specials where they shouldn't.

Just because it hasn't made the list yet doesn't mean its not in OP's penis now.

> en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_invasive_species_in_North_America

Someone once told me that dead people empty their bowels almost immediately after death. Worth a try.

You might die of heart attack. That's what happend to other girl who had toiletphobia and sometimes didn't shit for 2 - 3 weeks.

RIP user poop before its too late

Kek im not comitting suicide
Oh shit so thats what could have been causing some pain

surgical removal of you hardened bowl

you'd better see a doctor user, 2 weeks aint a fucking joke

I'm not a doctor or anything like it but I know nothing good will happen

check this out: webmd.com/digestive-disorders/digestive-diseases-constipation

try laxatives first if that fails go to the doctor

(me)
Thanks ill try to go more regairly then, its such a hassle though but then again i havent left my house in the past 4 weeks

I had a couple fuck in a lake while I was swimming and I seen them the other day after 10 years of trying to get that mental scar cleared up so you should be fine

It's been weeks since that incident, user, and I seem to be fine.

I gave it a quick read and i know what might be causing it, im lazy as fuck and play games like 7 hours a day(atleast)

Oh yeah ill be creating a thread about the size tomorrow then ( im weighing my self before and after) they useually clog the toilet (average is like a size 17 foot (size 48-49 europe)

Now all the baby fish in the lake have the faggot gene

Picture of popo k?

Wooops missed this reply, the longest period was like 4 weeks without, i dont know why the urge just doesnt appear

Bump

Kek ofc, shit is massive but im not touching it