Helicopter just landed near my commieblock

Helicopter just landed near my commieblock

neat

I take it from the red cross that's a medical service.

Yes there were some car crash nearby.

what city is this?

Outskirts of Moscow. Few decades ago it used to be a village but now Moscow absorbed it.

What a terrifying sentence

Ew? A lot of things happening here. Everyone is protesting against building of a Church in our park. And we won. People protested so much church won't be built.

*tips

They are coming for you Dima
I bet now you regret spreading liberashka propaganda and insulting the great motherland

We have a lot of churches around. We need a park to walk with out dogs and kids and fish.
Church wants to make whole park as "church private territory" illegally.

Will it crash and will we see the dashcam on internet?

russian dashcam vids really are wonderful though

>Walk with our fish
I know what you mean, but the way you worded this made me chuckle.

By Church you mean an Orthodox one?

why not let them build it

then burn it down!!!

that'll teach them.

We have a puddle there and people fish there. But yeah )

Yes. It's all about owning of land church wants to take control of park.
We have Polish churches ofc they are cool. Even non-catholics go there for organ music concerts.

Bloody maskvich carry the wounded by helicopter. Moscow rages from excess money.

Most likely some rich guy or official got into car crash. They wouldn't carry common muscovite.

You're right. If ordinary Russians injured the ambulance will arrive in half an hour.

Optimus prime just landed in my town

On tv they claim it's for everyone. But when my son died not even ambulance came for him.

What the fuck
"baww Russia is poor I will suck dick for visa pls get me out from here"
Shut up
Not even here injured get carried by helicopter in a fucking city. But in rich Russia this is normal.

did he truck stop in Nice?

the common man in russia is dirt poor

the kleptomanic mafiozo oligarch has enough to buy Austria

Thank God he didn't, we would have our bunch of nice-truck related jokes and memes if he did.
Balaclan was not good since there was nothing to meme about after a casual terrorist attack since it's just plain, but nice actually gave us fresh new fun

Update: there was a crush of 3 lada cars. With heavy injures so heli came to rescue them but it was late and everyone died. Such cases.

if its a some mexican or old jewish dude offering you a free helicopter ride i highly recommend you that you don't accept his offer

We turned out to be suitable for a wounded son oligarch body. We need to quickly bring the body in the operating room.

They left without any bodies. Helicopter took only medics and fly away.

>They left without any bodies. Helicopter took only medics and fly away.

Bodies of damaged window cleaner