Good evening, Anonymous! Is anything troubling you? Maybe I can help

Good evening, Anonymous! Is anything troubling you? Maybe I can help.

>Come in for advice, fortune-telling, and friendly conversation.
>GETs (dubs, trips, etc.) can get a tarot reading from me.
>If you GET, you can either receive a general prediction or a focused one. For focus, either ask a question or specify which area of life you want the reading to be about. Love, career, family, school... those are examples.
>Patience and love! These things take time, so hang around if you GET and remind me if I miss you.
>GETs may be donated to others, but be specific about who gets it please.
>Leave a name (or make one up) to get a fortune cookie, courtesy of the junior shrine maidens.
>Leave internet/avatar drama at the gate.

Name: Sakuri

Yo.
>Sakuri has very good luck this year. Lucky keywords: "Study", "73".
Study a lot and life will be successful or something idk.

oh! uh...
name: giselle

Hai, Reimu. How are you tonight, hmmmm?

>Giselle ha***tremely good luck this year. Lucky keywords: "Violet", "52".
F*ck yeah, good luck going your way, wear violet panties or something and smoke 52 cigarretes in a row or something, that surely will bring you luck.

but can we fukk doe?

Homeboy out there needs to look.

I'm doing fine! Although most of my day was spent passively watching someone play the dumbest game I've ever watched someone play for hours and hours on end.

What about you, dear bunny?

No way, that would be so rude to make all the guests watch something like that!

>Implying

Yo senpai's, how you doing?

Ah.. I already know who. But what game?
As for me, lots and lots of Overwatch... Ahaha.. Eiren-sama finally gave me a day off and I've been discovering the joys of earth games. I blew up so many people ;~;
Ohaiyoooo.

No name. Just a story and a question
>driving
>see girl with shit packed at a bus stop kicking around a garbage can throwing trash in the road
>stop for gas, decide to get water for her
>head back to the bus stop
>all huffed out shes sitting in the shade
>sit next to her
>offer water
"What is this? I dont even know you."
"I saw you were mad, i dont care about what, just figured i'd bring you water if you're going to be out here throwing shit around while waiting to run away from whatever problem you're facing."
>grabs the water and holds it up to the light
"I dont want this, unless its some super hydrating liquid."
>butwater.png
"Do what you want with it, it's yours."
>get up and start walking away as she spouts off about the water being a metaphor for a "guy in a blue shirt" shes supposed to like or something, hinting at why shes out there
>shrug at her before get in the car and driving off
>peek in the rearview to see her throw the water as far as she can into the adjacent buildings parking lot
I have a gf, i wasnt trying to save or rape her, just giving another human being a life sustaining liquid.
Why do people always feel like theres alterior motives to someone making a kind gesture?

Paranoia is running wild cause of politics and dangerous ideology's. Trust is hard thing to come by.

That or she was tripping or mentally ill.

love overwatch. Main Mercy, DVa and junk rat.

People who have been hurt in the past don't tend to believe in random acts of kindness, you know what I mean? Like, they feel like people always seek something in return or to take advantage of them, it hard for them to trust.

Reimu!!
It's so good to have you back!

~Mantis

Goat Simulator. I mean it seemed pretty funny at first, but how long can someone be entertained by randomly headbutting shit and flying around like a ragdoll?

Umm... it sounds like she was just mired in her own issues and it's nothing to do with you or the fact that you gave her water. People get weird when they're stressed out, so it's best to just let it be.

...you know, assuming that actually happened.

you disappeared last time

It's good to be back!

Yeah... Gensokyo internet isn't the most reliable. We're lucky to have it at all!

Give me your tag and I'll add you! I main Mercy, Pharah and DVa.
Given who we're talking about, it's... not such a surprise. That's the kind of game you're supposed to play in short bursts.

>Mercy

BlueCandle

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaah GET!

Thank you for taking the time to read my story. I understand what you all mean. But to be so enveloped in whatever issue she was dealing with to ignore a basic need in life. I guess it was my fault to try and interject. I'm not made at a 2 dollar water being wasted. Moreso confused at why someone would throw away a cold water on a very hot day, the bottle was sealed so not like i was trying to drug her.

Sorry I like... healing?
Aaah, you need a number too. Blizzard has a code. Like, mine is Eden#1858

More black rock

Surprised people want to main Mercy. Well she is getting a buff soon.

Well, it is indeed, a basic need in life, but, well, there are people who don't even want to be alive, she must have had a rough day or even a rough month or life, atleast you tried to help.
Yo Parsee.

yes ma'am

I just like her best. It's not like I planned it!
W-what.

Hello friends.

And pleasae give my Dubbs to whoever you please.
Thanks for being here, Reimu!!! XOXO

~Mantis

the code is in the dropdown when you click your name right?

Mine is 11981

Kotori~
Yep. Thank you~

hello there.

hi

My own internet hook up is fucked up too.

I may Vanish, Suddenly.

Good.
Hello best nep.

$5 dolla sucky fucky

do you like her?

Here for a quick fortune if anyone's around and if get, near future love life? Can't stay long sadly.
-N

Reroll for get

1 more then fuck it

Yes.

Oj just noticed I got trips. Save it for later I guess.

I have received your request.

Love you.

Lewd.
Hey, it's the user I luv

You should try blindly insulting someone. It usually works for me.

she's pretty cool.
love you more.

w-what!?

Will I ever get flawless in trials of osiris?

You smell like ass, how are these dubs looking now?

It didn't work, sorry fam
No.
-N

Luv me

I need to get back to drawing or painting sometime. Whats some ways to get off my lazy ass? Sloth is my biggest sin.

Start by doodling silly stuff, it won't have near the quality you're looking for but it's something to start.

we have to get to know each other first!

Might as well die

You just have to catch yourself when you think about doing it but decide "nah, maybe later" and say "no, I'll do it now!"

Every time. No matter what excuse you have, just go do it.

I'm Neptune, pleasure to meet you, so when's the wedding?

Love you the most.
Not lewd enough.

I don't plan on sticking around, I just want to let you know that you're free to check these dubs if you desire.

>off by one

thanks for the help. I will remember these. I like to believe that I am strong in mind. Just have to prove it now.

w-wedding!?
fine you win...

ha, get shit on, dickhead.

Prove it right now, show us if those +9000 hours in Ms paint where worth it.
Yes! Our wedding! I already have my dress and all.

Can't call me dickHEAD if my whole body's a dick.
Checkmate and goodbye.

im not sure if im ready for marriage, neptune

I can try and make something quick if you want. Already made a commitment on another thread so wait about 20 minutes or so.

I mainly do landscapes so probably going to get one of those.

What about our childrens then?
Oh yes, I would love you to!

Hello you all. I hope you're doing well.

Hahaha
What's up, hun?

>*stretches out*
Quiet night, huh!

Spread your legs!

Dont mind me, just lurking and playing destiny

You're really just the absolute worst person.

I'm in a long distance relationship and also in sports/greek life and I'm afraid my penis will betray me. wat do OP?

what about them? how many childrens do you want?
pr~tty good, i go by BRS who might you be?
youre totally going to pull a muscle stretching out like that. when do these threads usually start?

this is ridiculous. Give me dubs or don't, but don't give me this half assed two pair bullshit.

Cool, can I cash this in for a love life reading?

Do you have any long distance advice? Like how to cope with the feelings it can bring like loneliness, worry, and jealousy?

Oh, hi Kotori!
Spank it and tell it it's a bad dong, exercise it, to keep the urges at bay.
I want two baby girls! Will you give me my babies? Also, threads start when people come asking for tarot readings and get dubs.

i would like to have baby girls too though i dont think im ready for children haha

>dubs get!

Roll

I already told Anonymous, it would be rude!

Okay! I don't mind!

Well, you can either break it off, or be honest about your doubts and try setting up an arrangement of some kind.. like, you're both free to see other people until you can actually be together... or you can just try really hard to control your urges. Those are the three options!

No way! I'm light and flexible!

I usually open up at 8PM CST, by the way.

Sure!

>Ten of Pentacles
>Ace of Cups
>Four of Pentacles

In that regard, you'll be drinking from the wellspring of life within ten months. Things will settle, the flame will die down a bit after a while, but it'll still be pretty good.

Yes hello I am here.

Hello thread and all who inhabit it

Apologies for being late, how is everyone?

-Sweet Roll

I don't think I've ever heard "the wellspring of life" before, and I'm not 100% sure that means what I think it means.

... Am I gonna die in the next 10 months?

Also, please pass on to if the dude wants it.

I am the one who whispers suicide.

bump

The best way is to find ways to spend time together even though you can't do so in person. Watch movies together, play games, whatever you can do online! I've heard roleplay helps too. Not the sexual kind, unless you're up for that I guess.

As for jealousy... well, the way I see it, no one is ever truly yours, and you shouldn't treat them like they are. People come and go from our lives for all kinds of reasons, so the best way to handle it is to change your philosophical viewpoint to one that takes that into account and just enjoys them while they're with you. If they decide to be with someone else, that's their choice and it may or may not happen at any time. Just enjoy the things you enjoy about them while you have it! You'll be okay no matter what.

>in a romantic/sexual relationship with a close friend at the start of this year
>she didn't like the ideas of labels but enjoyed spending all her free time with me
>we agreed to exclusivity the moment things started getting hot and heavy

Lately I've been referring to her as my girlfriend to my friends and family and she's been doing the same (also mentions that she has a boyfriend when people try hitting on her). So...did she just like change her mind somewhere along the way during all these months?

Doesn't feel like a fwb. We go on dates, spend all our free time together, kiss, hold hands, cuddle, do road trips, etc.

What I mean is, you'll have an abundance of the pleasures of life. Since we're talking about love, I guess that means a happy and fulfilling relationship!