This movie was more fun than Captain America: Civil War

This movie was more fun than Captain America: Civil War

It wasn't, though. I watched it the other night and it's absolute garbage. The only thing it has going for it is the creature effect.

I really liked the set design even though it was mostly CGI trash

are there actual robots in it?

Agree

Atleast all the fascists died at the end of the movie.
The protagonists finally removed their head out of their asses & began to think finally
inb4 >

you have shit taste.

I liked the giant snakes

the CGI was garbage

kinda

Is this a poster for the new Zone of the Enders game?

it was comfy

if you slapped a beast wars logo on that it would real

wait, there are giantesses in this?

WE

^look real

yep, the "gods" are like 7 feet tall

>movie about ancient egypt
>fucking robot golems I dunno
>everyone white with shitty bronze/orange bodypoint to look tanned
Also, teenage protagonist was fucking shits.

When will this shilling of bad movies stop? Will Warcraft be considered kino for the next four months?

Gods of Egypt was great though, it's important for people of color to learn about their heritage.

I liked Ra's boat floating through space

I'd eat her out.

you could just walk between her legs and she could squat on your face

This movie would have been a good contender against The Mummy series back in the early 2000s if it weren't for the really fucking stupid music and their really fucking stupid writing for characters.

WE

Yeah, it was. But it isn't disney-owned and not part of a Cinematic Universe. So critics HATE.

>Movie is about Ancient Egypt announced
>SJWs are pissed off because they cast whites as Egyptians
>Sup Forums pops an autism vein and counters by acting like it'll be the greatest thing ever
>Movie winds up being a pile of shit for unrelated reasons because most movies are shit
>Sup Forums pretends to like it because it pissed of SJWs
It's fucking bizarre that such a weirdly specific scenario has happened twice. Also, this film is dogshit.

Needed more quips. I swear to god moviegoers and critics alike gets more retarded everyday.

It wouldn't have been nearly as bad if the music wasn't so atrocious that it constantly ruined every single scene.

I can't stand all that gold, it looks like shit and made me lose all interest when the color pallette is fucking 90% gold

This has suddenly sparked my penis' interest.

I got pretty fucking tanked while watching this.
All I remember is that the dead girl had great tits

Wasn't the main character a constantly quipping Aladdin type?

Wait, so people are going to claim that every single piece of shit that rightfully gets shit on is because of Disney?
Have to start making an Evans folder, this is too good.

Join us

Yea it was just as dumb and goofy as capeshit but because it doesnt have a built in fanbase it doesnt fly. Gods of Egypt is what capeshit movies would be if there was no source material. They play the same with wierd characters and elements and are CGI fests, but one has fans.

Movie was bad, but it was so over the top and grand that it circled around to be enjoyable, the downside was actually the action with those suits, CGI is boring to watch, the adventure shit was pretty fun.