Ask a Satanist anything

Ask a Satanist anything

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DoZgSqLvwX8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

May we see your bare ass?

Why do you listen to such shitty music?

Satanism requires belief in an Abrahamic religion, so you are a normie who thinks he's an edgelord.

My question is: Is there anything more faggoty?

What grade are you in?

What's your monthly bandaid budget?

Get out of here you fucking christian peace of shit. May our tribal gods rise again!!!

What kind of music do ya like?

Why are all satanists ugly? Did you choose to become "special" after realising nobody liked you so you tried to join a group of wannabe-vampires but felt it wasn't enough?

Is it fun being edgy for attention?

Do you have any friends who don't have autism?

cast some spells on me edgeboy

ITT: people who have no idea what modern Satanism is about.

Fags

Is the one on the left in the group photo a boy or a girl? And is it legal to dock cock in it?

How does it feel knowing nobody gives a shit?

You trick, or treating?; this October

This

Well why don't you go ahead and tell us, Anton

why don't you do the dew?

(mountain dew)

ITT: this faggot that thinks it's more than contrived bullshit regardless of what you mean by it

This op also which girl are you? Right left or middle?

No.

What the fuck do you mean shitty music? Bitch, black veil brides isnt shitty but you wouldnt know because youre so busy sucking your mothers fat hairy chode that you forget to open your eyes

No, im the Emo Gothic Darklord of Satan and have no prior or subsidairy beleifs

Whatever grade your mother is in

Idk ask your mother, shes the one giving me all the bandaids for when she bites hard down on my cock you fucking faggot
Bvb army forever!
Heil satab!

No hey fuck you bitch. Im part of the bvb army and were going to go over to you and kick your ass.
Bvb army forever!

Heil satan!

Black veil brides
Nobody else
Bvb army forever!

What the fuck did you just say? Bitch how dare you call me ugly. You wouldnt say that if I had your mothers cock in your mouth

Im not edgy for attention, your mother just wants my load in her mouth
Bvb army forever
Heil satab!

Your mother

No hey fuck you bitch bvb army forever! Heil satan!

Yeah. They think you worship the devil but its really about bring emo and goth and dark and metal and hardcore and punkcore and rathcore and sexy like andy sixx who I wwnt to suck a log of shit out of his ass hole

Thats a girl faggot but you wouldnt know because you love cock

Your mother gave a shit when she was sucking on my dick last night

How is 8th grade going?

No but your mother is trick or treating for my cock

I do, bitch. I shove it up my pussy and have my boyfriend drink it out

Yeah you tell him. Us satanists need to stick up for ourselves.
Bvb army forever

Do you have do dress like a douchebag if you are a satanist or is that a personal choice?

hows 8th how good do you think this school year is gonna be now that your going into 9th

Have you heard of Death Grips? you prepubescent
troglodyte.

boi

/thread

Shit, I've never seen such a long list of fail replies.

Congratulations, Lord Faggot.

Really? Just BVB? I figured you'd listen to at least a FEW more metal bands.

You don't open your eyes to listen to music, dipshit

Just as cringey as I expected. Please end your life

Do you go to heaven if you kill yourself?

Oh, and kill, yourself?

ITT: actual real life honest to god retards who are taking this weak bait

How do i ring bell?
>check em

> (You)
>Thats a girl faggot but you wouldnt know because you love cock

Yeah yeah yeah.

> and is it legal to dock your cock in it

Answer the important bits, faggola.

OP you lost the game

Also, what age is the little girl in the middle?

Sounds like your calling yourself a female so tits or gtfo noone help his edgelordette until we have tits and a timestamp

do you actually perform any worship?
do you follow the church of satan founded by anton levay?

Why do you listen to such shitty music?

Not even any good gothic bands like 69 Eyes, Type O Negative, or Sisters of Mercy.

What's wrong with you?

I feel like the bvb thing is too easy and makes me believe op isn't #foereal

>do you have do
Autism much, faggot
BVB ARMY FOREVER!
HEIL SATAN

Bitch, please. Im a fucking navy seal about to graduate seal school so just shit rhe fuck up, bitch
Its no wonder your mother was squealing like a pig as I was sucking on her cock last night
BVB ARMY FOREVER!
HEIL SATAN

No hey fuck you, bitch. You are the lord faggot! Satan will kick your ass and I will suck all of the shit out of andy sixxs ass hole and not leave any for you to suck out and I know how much you want it
BVB ARMY FOREVER
BITCH HEIL SATAN

Your mother did when she was sucking my cock, faggot
BVB Army forever!
Heil Satan

No you end your life, faggot!
BVB ARMY FOREVER!
HEIL SATAN

Fuck you bitch im a real satanist snd you aint shit bitch

No hey fuck you faggot im going to suck your mother's dick
Bvb army forever!
Heil satan!

Your mothers still sucking my cock so i dont think so faggot

Bitch if I was a female, would I have a cock?

Yes, every time I go to a BVB concert I go into the swirling abyss that is the moshpit and sacrifice myself to andy sixx as he sings the psalms of satan with his sweet sexy emo gothic voice. God hes so fucking hot
BVB ARMY FOREVER!
HEIL SATAN

Hey faggot, dont call black veil brides shitty. Youre just jealous that Im taking andy sixxs warm load in my mouth lqter tonight and theres nothint you can do about it

Shut the fuck uuuuuuup, black veil wives is borderline poprock

Log of shit

Log of shiit

Log of shit.

Log of shit?

Log.of shit

Nice thread Pentagram Sam.

Good to see the Joy of Satan is still recruiting idiots as a filter for true Satanism. Step aside poser I'm the Heirophant.

youtube.com/watch?v=DoZgSqLvwX8

Log of Shit

Ask me if I give a fuck.

Post your fucking card with a timestamp that you got from the church you faggot.

/thread

>implying bvb is metal

Okay my bad, bad comparison. I guess they're more punk/hard rock.

Bvb is metal, but you wouldnt know because youre a faggot

Bvb is pussy music and I used to love them as a child

>metal

>because youre a faggot

I listen to everything from mainstream (and underground) metalcore to black metal to thrash to death to doom and everything to and far between. I think I would know metal when I heard it.

Ex. As I Lay Dying, August Burns Red, Heaven Shall Burn, Integrity, Dark Funeral, Immortal, Burzum, Agalloch, etc.

And those are just a few out of the many i have.

What makes you think we care to ask you anything?

The joke there is that they aren't metal, and you don't know cause you're a faggot

Hi, this is Satan. Yes, I'm on Sup Forums what the fuck did you expect. Can you sad little faggots stop 'worshiping' me and just kill yourselves with a nice little note leaving your soul to me in your will, that would be awesome. Seriously, you cunts are embarrassing me, kill yourselves painfully, thanks.

Do you have a license for that edge? It's not legal

LoL. Come on Sup Forums, this is obviously bait. Why else would he post a picture of BvB?

Log of shit

Log of shit!!

a simple question if u believe that satan exist then GOD exist too so why u worship the devil even if u know that u'll go to hell for that while worshipping god will grant u heaven?,,,?

how is it in middle school?

Not OP but I'll field this one anyway. Anton's version of satanism is a mockery of christianity. We don't believe either satan or god exists. Satan is just an archetype we use. Something that people should aspire to be. There is no afterlife, only what we have here, right now. So the idea is that you live life to the fullest, indulge yourself in worldly pleasures. Just have fun. If it makes you feel good, do it.

Do you have a moment for our lord and saviour jesus crist

Go to bed, Europe.

then i gues it's not true satanism , u are just using satan as decoy to do all shit u want in his name well that's clever

Its 10pm where i live

Top kek this is the edge of edge here mates

*am

Log of shit

Logo de shit

Log of shit.

Log of shit?

Log of shit $

Why do you keep posting this cringe thread?

Wow you make soooo many your mom jokes, I feel bad for you it must suck being an autistic 12 year old

This is a bait thread. But... They're pretty fuckin dedicated

We are not doing anything in the name of Satan, at least not in our church. Like I said, we don't believe either exist.

Heil metaphorical satan