So with all the USA v Aus banter going on right now will the USA be officially BTFO when Australia beat them at their...

so with all the USA v Aus banter going on right now will the USA be officially BTFO when Australia beat them at their own game in the 2 days?

Its gonna be glorious

Either way we're going to spam USA USA USA and you're going to cry about >muh per capita.

The only person that wins is hirosimoot

>this level of delusion

No team will give a single fuck against the USA until the QF.

I'm going to laugh when these poor little white guys get BLACKED

Australia is gonna get BTFO more than they did against those Emus

Tfw watching Australia's basketball league and all the commentators talk about are which players might be good enough to get picked up by the NBA

lol only an Aussie would consider a 50pt loss a win.

>all white australians
>beating the most powerful team of American brand niggers the world has ever seen (outside of the Dallas Cowboys)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Why don't you guys have memechucker and 4daland playing?

curry scared of delly.

Curry got injured in playoffs and is resting
James said "fuck it, me no want"

it would be extremely painful

Will be more embarrassing than 7-1 and Americans should never post here again if they lose.

for >them

>amerifats need an army of slaves to win for them

>per capita

>not enslaving an entire race of people just to win largely meaningless games

>implying they're needed

Pretty sure a team made of D-league players would win gold. America is just that good at basketball

>PER CAPITA

>per bull prepped

People actually watch the nbl? I thought it died

I actually considered the possibility. This year the Aussie team is perhaps the most competitive besides the U.S.

That being said Delly and Bogut ain't gonna do it.

You losing to the B team.

yeah i legit think we have the 2nd best team, prob wont beat USA but will be competitive, decided by under 12 pts i believe.

Based motherfucking delly