What went wrong?

What went wrong?

I still go on it

Big
Meaty
Cocks

Tell me what you think's wrong with it, because I just found out about this site about three days ago and it seems to be heaven for me. Was it better in the past?

Trans

chaturbate com nursepatti/

>>What went wrong?
>omibod
>lovesence
camwhores went to shit once they got hold of those visually boring sex toys

/norastrange

this

this

>What went wrong?
Your daddy just couldn't keep it between his legs

chaturbate com/animergamergirl/

Oyeh transvestites

add the fucking period freak

Antioquia, Colombia

It went wrong when neckbeard virgins fought to be the girls "fav member", literally throwing thousands at them for doing nothing,siting there in a sweater.

Cunts like pumpskinspic/katsuichan got popular for no reason, and she steals and lies to people. Alot of people i've seen here off and on bought her snapchat, my self included.It was for "lifetime". she kicked me after a month. Other anons got in longer, but she is a lying insufferable bitch, and people pay her to be this.And since she pulls in over 5m tokens a month,other girls try this.

Alot of girls get caught up on it.
Girl from m f c i knew for 5 years, turned from a cute shy nerd playing pokemon on her ds and getting naked for tips, turned in to a massive feminist cunt,who wanted 500tkn just to pop a titty out.

These needs to die, as a whole

If I do that it counts the link as spam you fucktard

Gay/trans cams with 1/10th the viewers inexplicably make up half the first few rows you see.

niggers

This

this

its still good

Agreed, Ohmibod is killing cam sites. Unless you're into over dramatic fake orgasms.

It's just fucked up now.

I thought they quit giving a fuck about that. People always getting away with posting links on here regardless. Is it just because it's a Cbate link?

Me and my girlfriend occasionally perform. CarterandBrooklyn is the name. I think we give good performances. Nothing is faked. Mostly just do our thing for other's enjoyment

Any chance any one knows a good place to find recordings of chaturbate girls who no longer perform? I lost all the old recordings I had when my hard drive died

camwhores . tv , maybe

lmao probably not even your gf