Never played a Zelda game in my life before

>Never played a Zelda game in my life before
>Decide to try out OoT since I constantly hear about how great it is
>Get it on Wii store since I can't be fucked to emulate (pic isn't mine) using my old GC controller to play it
>Jump out of my treehouse, talk to this green haired person and start testing out the controls
>Alright so which button is jump?
>Notice the textures are muddy as fuck, oh well, old game I guess
>Still can't find jump
>Notice the C stick doesn't move the camera, realize this game is going to control like a fucking PSP title and need constant camera resets
>Still cant find the jump button, just walking around talking to cunts
>See some sort of river with some islands on it
>Alright I will go over there maybe there is a jump tutorial or something, I will figure it out
>Walking towards the edge of the pond
>Link suddenly just jumps over the gap
>Woah! What the fuck!? Did I press something? Surely I must have, that wasn't... haha no no, this is a highly praised platformer adventure, I will try this again, maybe the jump button is context sensitive and I bumped it accidentally
>Walk towards the edge again, this time making sure I am pressing nothing but forwards
>My motherfucking face when Link automatically jumps
>He automatically jumps
>Realize there is no jump button
>A fucking platformer with no jump button
>drop the fucking controller
>just stare at the screen in disbelief
>it hits me that I am playing the 5th gen equivalent of fucking Uncharted
>In fact even more casual than Uncharted because you still have to press jump in Uncharted even if it's all guided on rails after that
>It suddenly hits me that Ocarina of Time is the original casual garbage trash game that brought in all this fucking girl gamers and casual shitters with it's over simplified gameplay
>realize that's why it's still praised and played by hipster casual shits today
>I finally understand why Nintenyearolds are called Nintenyearolds

Considered the best game ever made by pretty much everyone

TLDR; Kill yourself

No matter what anyone says: It's cemented a mainstream instant classic, and it matters more than you ever will you lowly worm.

that's not a defense at all
pretty much everyone thinks the holocaust happened
NOW THAT DON'T NECESSARILY MAKE IT FUCKIN' SO

Who the fuck praises Zelda for its "Platforming Adventure"

It practically does. Either you need to an hero, take your ADD meds, or stop baiting.

>OoT
>"platformer"
Either bait or retarded

Actually pretty much does.

it certainly can't be an "action" game with it being so easy, or an "adventure" with there being so few places to go.

this

That is the incorrect thought process and you will not be missed when you're put in the oven.

TIL action games are categorically not easy. How many places should a game have for it to be referred to as an adventure game?

Mediocre bait.

it has more campaign play time value, while still being fun, than any piece of shit game that comes out today.

I bet you're one of those faggots that thinks no man's sky was worth the 60 bucks.

_Kys, massive faggot. Go and play CoD

ITT: pissed off 9gaggers

Destiny was better and gooder graphics

gooder indeed

Oh my dear, dear OP

I don't know man maybe your just trolling but your basing your whole judgment of the game on the jumping mechanics. Most people consider it amazing because it's interesting, nostalgic and challenging. The bandwagon hipsters are just because everyone liked it so much. Stop being so gay dude.

>platformer
Action/adventure game
Not a platformer
Hence, no jump button
Nice bait though

This is actually a little twisted to think about, but is completely true.

If there was a poll to either make OoT never exist, or save (in this scenario) you, you would be a dead man without contest. Its existence and the role or impact it had on those exceeds that of a human life.

the extra chromosomes are strong with this one.

This is by far the most overrated game in history. Anyone who says otherwise is just letting nostalgia cloud their judgement.

Try more like RPG Adventure

jump jump jump around
jump up, jump up and get down

op youre a total faggot. im not one to insult, even on Sup Forums, but that game is great. it doesnt need a jump button.

also when i was a kid, the first time it got dark and i got locked out of the hyrule town market.. the skeletons started popping up and i metaphorically shit my pants.

I never played a Zelda game, Metroid game and Pokemon game...my parents never loved me...

Second best
Perfect Dark received a perfect tens across the board
It went in the history books as the greatest FPS in videogame history. Graphics (put in the context of their time of course and were astonishing), gameplay was perfectly refined and pushed the envelope, was the first to introduce bots, etc. It was ahead of the curve by years and set a lot of standards for FPS' nowadays.

It was a really good game back in the day, but I guess youre entitled to your own opinion. Even if it's wrong..

Thank you, user. This is why I enjoy old video games.

Maybe not bait. People are more stupid than troll these days.

Megaman and Zelda are based on the foundation of satire, Ocarina of Time is supposed to be an overworld sort of adventure.

It's not very good by itself, no, you can tell because of the cut bridge in the desert. It's out of context.

0/10

Autistic Confirmed

>zelda
>platformer

nice doubs thou

>platforming

Nigger you're confusing oot with Mario 64

>Notice the textures are muddy as fuck

>A fucking platformer with no jump button
>platformer

From these two quotes, I can deduce that you're under 15 and retarded.

Witness of le doubles

kek im gunna repost this in a few days

wait wait wait

it's a platformer?

I thought it was an action/adventure rpg with some minor platforming elements

All these newfags feeding the trolls.

>replying to a bait thread
Welcome to the club faggot