S/fur

s/fur

Other urls found in this thread:

haloreachstats.halowaypoint.com/en-us/players/xxreinbowdashxx/haloreach
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Quick work, nice

Hey Dash

Hey.

I want to boop her nose. I also want someone to play Halo 4 with, but that's besides the point.

I didn't care much about Halo 4, but I put hundreds of hours into Reach. Eventually got to General Grade 1.

How are you doing?

I stopped playing after 3. Man that game was so good

I woke up on the wrong side of the bed tonight, and wanted to fucking murder someone, and didn't want to talk, which is why I had my name off for the past hour. I'm now only mildly irritated.
You?

I never beat Halo 3. A "friend" stole it from me after I had it for only a few months.

I personally think that Halo 2 was the best.
I'm not that high ranked in reach, how many hours did that take you?

>I personally think that Halo 2 was the best.
you are my brother

Don't know. Hold on, I'll check.

Almost 10 days, but I played a lot more than that, and I don't think it was counted. It was at least twice that. Here's my service record if you want to check it out.
haloreachstats.halowaypoint.com/en-us/players/xxreinbowdashxx/haloreach

I would agree with that but I wish you didn't play as the Arbiter half the time. That's not why I (my Dad) bought the game back then

Sorry to hear that man, I still think getting back on a regular schedule would help with that, at least a little bit.

Halo 3 was for me the last real Halo game. It would be worth getting a used copy and playing.

I'm doing a little better than yesterday but still not super crazy or anything. Getting sleepy, did some school work, not a whole lot else. Played some SNES and waited for car parts

Ty's work never ceases to amaze me.

is there any furry pics that are blushing or in a summer dress.

I've put about 1000 hours into it since I got it. I love it. Halo and Halo 2 are the only reasons I still have an original Xbox.

I tried. It only made everything worse because I literally could not do it. I'm at least sleeping all at once rather than a few hours a time, but it's usually 10+ hours, and I still have a problem staying asleep. At this point I no longer give a shit because nothing is going to change no matter how hard I try. I'm sick of trying.

I wish I could have played more of 3. I may pick up a used copy.

That's good to hear. It's progress I guess.

dat IS-7.

You should get a used copy if you can. It's worthwhile.

I would still try to get back on a regular pattern but if you can't, then you can't. Having a weird schedule never helps with anything else you've got going on.

Nice drawing :)

Trust me, I've tried it more times than I can count. I've failed every time, and I'm sure to fail again if I try. There's literally nothing I can do about it. It's fucked up my entire life, but I guess I just have to find a way to work with it, somehow.

yo9i8u3rh80o a0onjfdka jpofjd'ahui'fdh;jd

If that's what you have to do then that's what you have to do.

I still think there are ways you can do it but you can't expect immediate results

Maybe. But I don't feel like trying anymore. It just isn't worth it.

Sorry, I don't speak that language

The quality of this fur thread went from 100 to 0 real quick

The community as a whole has that effect on me.

Guh I have to clean the trap from my sink tomorrow

Beautiful :)

Howdy

You know what, I need to do it now

my room smells like death. I'll be back, sometime soon hopefully

Hello^^

Hey Rabbie.

Hey 8bit.

What's wrong?

Hey