ENFP ... why does it matter

Took it the other day, I got ISFP-B.

Surprisingly accurate.

INFJ rare breed reporting in

ENFP reporting in

INTP masterrace

INTPs everywhere

Agreed fellow intp

ENFJ here. I'm not sure what all that entails, but I just love taking these quizzes.

INFJ apparently only 4% of us. Not sure if there are some more rare.

Dekomori,fuck off
oh and ESTP

ENFJ as well.
Not a teacher though, no thanks.

INTJ

E-INTJ I tested so many times and always was on the tipping point of I and E. I get claustrophobic around other people if I am crowded. Not that I am drained of energy as most would say on the tests, just the urge to get the heck out of there to breath. I get along with people fine but am rather blunt, probably why some people like me, I don't sugar coat it. And many dont' see me as an ass because I dont try to be, I just be straight forward and honest so I get the respect. (and that is why I am the manager now)

ENFP here

ENTJ first time i did this at a work interview, INTJ today some years later.

I am INTJ I guess

Well, maybe not a teacher in the traditional sense, but we definitely make great leaders.

Does anyone know what the extra letters mean after ie like above INFJ-T what does the T mean or whatever the extras show?

Usually INFP or INTP

Dunno or care which one. Probs INFP, just a miserable over analytical one or some shit.

T- Turbulent: You lack self-esteem and confidence in who you are. You might know yourself, but you don't act in it.

A-Assertive: Basically the opposite. You have high confidence and self-esteem.

Kek

INFP-T. 4% of the population has it. Huh.

ISFP.

Dunno man, feels quite gay,

Anyone else?

This

ya

Lazy

You're seem more like an ambivert to me. Which means you should be able to adapt to the personalities of the people you speak to. Don't freak out about it.

INTP

ISTP-A

ISFJ

I hate my fellow INTJ's they all think they're fucking Sherlock Holmes or worse, Moriarty.

ENTP

INTP-T. I completely expected it but it was still cool. Thanks user.

ENTJ

INTJ, don't know what it means, don't care.

ESTP nigras

whole lot of I's wew

ENFP, -A/-T

50/50 ISTP/INTP

This test is stupid and outdated, you should see the one advertisers use on you.

INTP here. Starting to question if I am a wasted-potential-genius or autistic, idk faggots.

ENFP-A
my life and outlook on it is cash

Didn't even know that there was an ambivert. I learned something new, thanks user.

Mah Niggas

ESTP-A

Visionary reporting in fam

i'm so fuckin brilliant that all i do is sit on Sup Forums and create new "reply to this post or you're mom will die in her sleep tonioght" meme's all night

The personality of The Wicked Eye would be too much for you mortals to handle!

Took it the other day. ENTJ-A

I tested INTJ about 10 years ago. Mastermind sure but I'm really bad a chess and hate it. It's so restricting.

Firm INTJ-A.

ENTP - A. I think, closed it before acually taking a look. It did say Debater tho.

I love how everyone wants INTJ, when it's just the introverted version of ENTJ.

INTJ

>mfw i don't want INTJ
>mfw i'm ENTP and happy

>T- Turbulent: You lack self-esteem and confidence in who you are. You might know yourself, but you don't act in it.
>A-Assertive: Basically the opposite. You have high confidence and self-esteem.
What if it shows both letters?

INTJ master race.

ISTJ here.

You're welcome. It's sorta the red headed step child of personality, little known and talked about. It has been getting renewed interest over the past several years because it's a really common trait.

INTP over here

Honestly, I took the Myers-Briggs personality test several times, and each time I got the INTJ. When I was reading the description and it said we made up 2% of the population.The fact that there are so many people claiming to be INTJs, simply means there are a lot of people who wish they were INTJs simply because of the very brief and simple description the picture OP used.

INTJ m8

Love this site, used it alot two years ago for a psych class. Anyway I've been ENTP every time I test. Until tonight. For the first time ever I got a different result (i've tried bullshitting it before never works). I've been in a relationship with this girl and I think she is part of why I'm now an ENFP. Maybe someone can shed some light on how relationships effect personality?

2% of the population
50% of Sup Forums.

>Yeah I'm not really understanding why people are wanting INTJ so bad.
>All starting with (I) mean introverted
>Most of the time having good social skills is a plus
>Meaning having an (I) is a net negitive

Intj here. Am i alone?

Same

You're more of a feeler now because you don't want to hurt people you love, you're more in tune with the feelings of others, and you're more sensitive to other's feelings.

ENTP

INTP Masterrace signing in

INTJ is not mastermind, it's architect. INTP is logician

Are you saying they're telling the truth, or that each one of them is a wanna-be. Cause if they were telling the truth, there would be a lot of Mark Zuckerburgs, Friedrich Nietzsches, Karl Marxs, Ayn Rands, and a whole lot more geniuses. Especially for a page dedicated to boobs.

I took This test in a physiology class years ago. But seriously wtf so many INTJ on Sup Forums maybe it's our personalities that draw us to this website

That's true on all accounts, she's made me so much more emotional, which I kind of hate. She makes me feel so vulnerable (long distance college love probs)

INTP...

ENTP-T The Debater Reporting.

INTJ's are 2%
I am
R A R E
A
R
E

INTJs are more drawn to Sup Forums I think.

ESFP-A
Entertainer

ENTJ-A not sure what the -A part means

Take a look at the people with our personality type. We are also one of the rarest personality types. I think that points to us generally being smarter and more inquisitive than most people.

Well, it has perked my interest. I'll dig deeper into it.

ENTJ

Im pretty on board with this.

>INTP
>masterrace
as expected of the most autistic phenotype. Only INTJ are worse than you chumps, and not by a wide margin

That's true on all accounts, she's made me so much more emotional, which I kind of hate. She makes me feel so vulnerable (long distance college love probs)

I know, I was the same way. I always thought of myself as some edgy, cold-hearted person, but she showed I was the exact opposite, and that it was just repressed through bad life experiences. Never looked back since.

-INFP

INTP Master race

ISFP here.

My nigga

you are more assertive, where as i am a -T so i am a more turbulent of a personality, i plan less and kinda go with the flow more when it comes to decision making and ability.

somebody smart graph all the results. it would be interesting to see

If any are a "master race" they would be.
>ENTJ
>ENFP
>ESFJ
>ESTJ
>ENTP
Typically those are the ones that end up being
>Military leadership
>Political leadership
>CEOs
>Major athletes
Hitler was likely ENTJ