Feels thread/chill thread

Feels thread/chill thread

Other urls found in this thread:

redbubble.com/people/redriver/works/20503610-ylyl-banana?p=travel-mug
youtu.be/1ZB4e4-2io0
youtube.com/watch?v=sR6vqaa4d1s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Is this written out anywhere online? I want Google Translate to read it to me because I'm too lazy to read it myself.

I dont think so but mb search on the archives if you have luck

Shameless self-bump

i got my pink-slip today from Cisco i really need a feels thread

redbubble.com/people/redriver/works/20503610-ylyl-banana?p=travel-mug

Just in a rut

pls no

Care to explain why?

having a bit of a breakdown tonight as usual, how are you guys

>read shoujo manga all the time
>now want a hot guy to treasure me and love me forever
>i'm straight

I'm feeling alright. I usually come to these threads because they're not as autistic as normal Sup Forums threads.

they can be alright depends what time the thread's made

Gf might be pregos, turned 18 only 1 month ago, parents say it's black, gf says it's mine, nigger says its mine
>roommate is nigger
>gf getting fatter also anorexic
>I think I'm gay,I love the nigger
Yay I'm not right in the head and my life is is a weird rut.

Es ist Zeit stoppen Entsendung

I guess that's true. But most of the time all I see are threads of pr0n and unnecessary hate, so I usually stick to these threads.

>gf getting fatter also anorexic
Do you mean that you're anorexic or she's anorexic?

Also, I know you can get through this. I believe in you.

yeah it's pretty cancer, people just share stories here it's pretty nice at times

A E S T H E T I C

She can't digest food properly so she just doesn't eat and she is getting a bulge will miss carriage sadly she refuses to eat and its its not nigs child then she is killing my child...she took one test and it said pregos but idk...

"Why are you so fixated on what happened between us? Like why keep saying things.. why keep it in your mind.. why can't you let it go and stop thinking about what we had."

I am a sad user.

She's going to kill the child if it's not yours? That sucks man. You should talk to her about that. I'm sorry for you and your grill user.

How's everyone doing tonight? What are you guys doing?

what is this? i don't know what a pink slip from cisco is

sitting on the floor listening to music trying not to hurt myself, you?

Stop the self pity, it won't get you anywhere.
Nobody likes self pity. It's a huge turn off.
Exercise, clean the house, don't waste time.
Mah boy.

Its probs going to die either way if its nigs or mine, I have a better sexual relationship with big sadly, and I think gf has better sex with nig, but kek I'll talk to grill...she won't listen she was raised to run away from her problems, I try to deal with them head on its hard but I'm kinda use to it, grill has sex with nig almost as many times I have sex with nig so daily so probs nigs kid, kinda lol I kinda hope in my fucked up mind me nig and the kid is it doesn't miss carriage then we could run leave the grill with the stupid house.

Watching some Twitch streams and occasionally checking back to see if anyone posted. Life's alright, I guess.

it's hard man, i love life everything about it, im genuinely a really happy person. Im not a losere im relatively attractive , very popular and i can fuck basically when i want .But then there's the times im not me and it's like happiness never existed, it's not even sadness it's numbness and the silence gets deafening and there's nothing i can but wait until im me again.

yeah it aint too bad, i can't really complain it's not a bad night, went out with a friend earlier and that was fun

>tfw I never get (You)'s

You have this insane love triangle thing going on. I hope you can get everything figured out and live the life you want to live.

Here, have one, user

Are you bipolar?

You looked very nice today, user

Its is a nice triangle actually, I shouldn't complain we all love each other just we all have some issues, grill anorexic and now pregos I guess,nig is bi and crippled , I'm probs fag and lied to myself with grill,but we all care for each other and support each other its just hard not knowing if the kid will live and its its nigs or mine...I'm going to go for a walk maybe go to subway splurge a bit on myself have a nice night guys I need some clear mind me time shit, I'll be on phone because I'm a phonefag so in like 10 minutes I'm going to support peeps I guess lol

That's why it's important to stay active and not let yourself slip down the well, because it's hard to get out.

Trust me I've been there and will be again, but over time I'm learning how to manage it.

Just remember even if you can't see it. There's light at the end of the tunnel.

Godspeed, user

Why is subway closed? Its only 11 here? Getting Arizona tea then at gas station I don't need to spend all money anyways.

At least you have a positive attitude.

Now you're making me want Subway...

i got told severe depression and suicidal tenancies but i'd guess i have bipolar.

2006 was 10 years ago
youtu.be/1ZB4e4-2io0

How old are you now lads? Do you still feel like your life is on track?

i do and i do pretty well but there's times it bangs on the door a little too hard and bit seeps through

Are you an Asian man?

I'm only 18, but I still remember a lot of those things from the video. My life is alright, I suppose.

nah a good ol' white boy

Yay, I was raised to "just smile" as mum would say, its better to be happy or lie yo yourself and then to be depressed,did you guys know at the Walmart subways if the Walmart is closed do to bankruptcy so every 3 party store inside like subway in my case can't open unless they buy the entire store like holy crude insane, I'm going to track the owner of the subway here and give him a nice letter why not, town ain't big.

>,did you guys know at the Walmart subways if the Walmart is closed do to bankruptcy so every 3 party store inside like subway in my case can't open unless they buy the entire store like holy crude insane

You lost me.

i appreciate ya

At my local Walmart subway is inside the store, and the Walmart is bankrupt so if subway does not buy the entire store they have to move or close shop, so I'm going to write an encouraging letter for the subway owner to try again and point him towards some old closed shops around town.

Gotcha, just curious my man

I'm just a bit drunk only some sprite and cherry UV went to heavy on UV so have to walk around awkward while looking at Sup Forums and trying to walk like 3 blocks

oh damn that sucks user

Does that mean you did not pay membership? Or banned? And if your cut off from your cheap food source then yay damn I'm sorry man. Or fired?

cisco you potato fuck. not costco.

I'm a bit drunk sorry, I thought I went easy but I'm weak sauce with booze, sorry

Ha you called me a potato,life's all better now but I'm probs now allowed back at the gas station ever again, I started giggling hysterically at you calling me a potato and they guy at the counter said I'm on his no alcohol list because he thinks I'm a drunk lol I guess no more booze for me.

>go on vacation
>feel pretty happy
>life is fucking amazing, riding Pirates of the Caribbean and shit
>come home
>feel depressed
>I have no friends

How old are you?

>Be me
>Be 16 just got my heart broken and I'm dirt poor
>Literally no car, hardly any food
>Want to go for runs and workout to get my mind off the pain
>Can't go for runs/walks because of how much crime there is in my neighborhood
>No space in the house for me to workout at all

End my suffering

He got fired from a company called cisco

Scooby Werskatt has you back

There's this girl I've known for 15 years.
I used to love her, and she had liked me at one point, but for various reasons we never got together
Always stayed in touch though and were quite close for a while
I caught her telling a mutual friend that thinks I'm kind of a dead beat, and that she doesn't respect me (I'm basically a NEET at this point)
We lose tough and slowly stop talking altogether
Still friends on FB so I still see her posts and stuff
Miss the absolute fuck out of her every day
Still wonder how it would have been if we'd gotten together at some point
She's married now with two kids
I want to talk to her so bad but it's already been a couple years, and I have nothing to offer her

Damn...
I don't envy you.
Give it time user

"I never loved you! I don't need you! I never wanted anything from you! I love Nick, and we're getting married."

Shit sucks.

anyone still here?
I'm not feeling too good right now.
I'm simply looking for info on how to ignore the 12 gauge in the corner.
And the 9mm on the desk.
I'm losing traction in life.
No matter where i ask for help, i'm ignored to a point.
I would prefer to see a professional, but can't get the funds at this point.
Anyways, bump till someone speaks to me.

Thanks user, this person's website actually seems like it'll help me out

When it gets that bad I just leave the room, go for a walk.

I do a lot of walking...

Searching for a beer that has long been drank..
I already went out once drunk looking for beer, dont feel right to do another trip..
I'm soo numb guys..

I wish I knew what to say to help you buy I don't. I guess exercise or find something to lose yourself in, a book, TV show, anything. I read and run when life gets to me

>Be 18
>Not know what to do with my life
>"Fuck you books I don't need your tricks"
>Drop out of high school
>Work series of shitty jobs
>Never be paid more than $10 an hour
>Currently 22
>Realize mechanical engineering is the way to go
>Too late now
>wowifuckingwanttokillmyself.jpg
How do you deal with crippling regret and impending depression Sup Forums?

When life was beating me down I just read alot, forgot about my problems and got lost in other worlds for as long as I could, >not only books but also vidya and stuff

Watch some silly movie or TV series that you have already seen before, just put something on that creates some background noise and that you can watch without really paying attention to.

If time could tell my stories, I'd let it tick away

I go for drives.
These drives usually end up at a gas station.
Where they sell beer.
Even strong beer at that.
I've had several "strong" beers, and its not enough.
I'm really losing traction in my life.
Can't seem to find the point in life, to me emo-dramatic.
I feel i'm constantly being lied to, so anything anyone says becomes suspision.
That's helping noon3e, i know.
I am alone at this point, and have distanced myself too far to easily aka friends.
Lost all real social skills i guess, though i work 50 hours/week.

What do y'all listen to when you're down? I like sad country music when I'm sad.

I need some recommendations tonight :(

The story of my life is "Weighed Down With Sorrow" by Insomnium.

>Stars, they come and go.
>They come fast, 'n slow.
>They go like the last light of the sun,
>All in a blaze.
>And all you see is glory.
>Hey, but it gets loney there,
>When there's no one here to share.
>We can shake it away,
>If you'll hear a story.

"Whiskey Lullaby" just came on my playlist. I'll give that a listen once this finishes.

>People lust for fame,
>Like athletes in a game.
>We break our collarbones,
>And come up swinging.
>Some of us are downed
>Some of us are crowned,
>And some of are lost and never found.
>But most have seen it all.
>They live their lifes,
>In sad cafes and music halls.
>They always come up singing.

i have read entire series, many times.
Shows seasons long, many times.
Even listened to non-lyrical musical albums, to calm myself, for hours, and hours.

I have honestly tried guys.
I have become numb, asked for assistance, listened to the help and gotten better by a bit.
I have reperted this cycle many times really.
I'm honestly losing it guys.
I don't know how else to say it.
I'm crying right now, that a forum is my only option right now.
That i crave yet another beer, even when i'm blasted, and already drunk and drove to get more beer.
The only way i can say anything about how i feel is..
Numb and confused.
Constant confusion, and too numb to do anything about it.

>Some make it when they're young,
>Before the world has done it's dirty job.
>And later on, someone will say,
>"You've had your day, now you must make way."
>But they'll never know the pain
>Of living with a name you never owned.
>Or the many years forgetting,
>What you know too well,
>That the ones who gave the crown,
>Have been let down.
>You try to make amends without defending.

Fair warning, it ain't country.
youtube.com/watch?v=sR6vqaa4d1s

>Perhaps pretending you never saw the eyes
>Of grown men of twenty-five,
>That follow as you walked,
>And asked for autographs,
>Or kissed you on the cheek.
>And you never could believe,
>They really loved you.
>Some make it when they're old
>Find more similar
>Perhaps they have a soul