Alright Sup Forums, Trump or Hillary to win the 2016 election?

Alright Sup Forums, Trump or Hillary to win the 2016 election?

Even though I'm a britfag I would 100% choose Trump for the simple reason that I think politics is a mans world and Britain recently got their second woman prime minister (without a vote) after the first one fucked our country up.

Thoughts?

>inb4 this should be on Sup Forums. I'm just curious and I lurk on Sup Forums the most.

Answer me this, Sup Forums... The majority of us live in states that are foregone conclusions. For example, I live in Texas, which is red. No matter how I vote, Texas will go red. So if I vote R or D, I am wasting my vote.

We all know that the biggest problem with the United States is the fact that it has a two party system. And both parties are as corrupt as they can be. They refuse to work together and they get nothing done but waste our money.

If a third-party gets 5% of the popular vote, then in the next presidential election, they get:

A.) federal election funds (just like R and D already do)
B.) automatic entry into the debates
C.) easier ballot access in all 50 states

So if you live in one of the red or blue states (and you likely do), why would you even THINK of voting for Trump or Hillary?

without question Trump
I lived through the clinton/bush era and it needs to be dismantled

if it makes you feel better, do that

Bumping so can get answers

Donald all the way

>Thatcher fucked the country
>Saved it from commie cancer when Britain literally had majority of the communist manifesto ticked off

the bigger problem is the electoral college. Instead of people wasting votes in certain states, why can't we just have a nationwide popular vote?

yeah ill add also that I'm in a swing state

Hillary, because Trump would dissolve the EPA, and he doesn't believe in climate change.

you're a fucking idiot. Enjoy the downfall of Brexit you fucking britfaggot. I wish the world would've given you to Hitler you fucking faggot brit

You're probably a pedophile too anyways

Shhh don't you know half of fucking fucktards here don't believe in climate change? Shit, most of them believe that the Earth is flat.

Bunch of uneducated millennials who got ahold of the interwebs here.

We truly need an asteroid because these fuckers are everywhere

www.skepticalscience.com

Yeah, because a random graph without a citation means anything.

You must really love paying Poll Tax and the mass unemployment she brought due to fucking up our manufacturing industry lol

Oh look, I can use charts too Aren't they fun? You can make them prove anything you want to!

I say americans hack the launch codes and move them somewhere safe. Give them to the chinese.

China rill keep you raunch code safe -v-

This here is a valid reason and probably the only reason I'd vote for Hillary over Trump. They're both horrible choices. Horrible.

Because lobbyists would be out of a job?

Where is that pulling data from?

That's because man made climate change is a liberal lie based on speculation and not on science.
Scientific facts: ozone depleting substances do deplete the ozone layer, smog has adverse health affects on humans, parabins poison the water table and disrupt food supplies.
Liberal speculation: man made global warming, the whereabouts of Bigfoot and muslims are worth dumping our resources into when we have perfectly retarded niggers to waste money on.

From the Warmtime.org/littleiceage/legitscience

>Not knowing about all those warm periods
Besides, don't see you providing any decent sources. Burden of proof is on you faggot

one vote in 300 million is nothing
the futility of democratic government at this scale simply enables the rich to rule as they will

GARY JOHNSON
GARY JOHNSON
GARY JOHNSON
GARY JOHNSON
GARY JOHNSON

So not any reputable source? Okay.

Neither
Wake up you dumb fucks

>be carnivorous faggot
>hurr durr trump is not climate
>eat moar meat
>animals of that meat shit stinking up our world
>cow shit, pig shit
>chicken shit is toxic

Same

That's the joke. I am the dude he posted that picture in response to.

The average person values meat more than a clean environment.

I'm concerned about the amount of civil unrest and terrorism that would occur. The guy has alienated the majority of the country sans disenfranchised younger whites and baby boomers. If you think ISIS and BLM are a problem now, wait until this faggot gets into office.

>letting a failing industry fail
So I guess centralised failing banks was great for the economy too in 2008 I guess. The coal industry was running at a net negative of around 1-2 billion

Trump.

t. brazilian that want an america great again

>not having a clue what it takes to launch a missile

Exactly. Coz meat is tasty n shit.
You cant call yourself an environmentalist if you eat meat.

>implying ISIS is in any way a realistic threat to the US

holy shit we found the retard. i am not even talking about climate change. if you think that is what is driving elections, you are clearly fucking stupid.

>eating a piece of pizza
>disqualified to become president
dumb nigger

>nuclear launch codes
theyre actually two keys that have to be turned at the exact same time by two different people.

The media is treating her just as unfairly as they treated Bernie.

The downfall of Brexit being what? More housing, jobs, benefit money, NHS appointments and school places due to less immigrants coming over here to freeload off our handout government? Or will the downfall be the £350 million we will save per week as we wont be sending it to the EU to spend on countries such as Greece or Spain who fucked up their own economy? Or maybe the downfall will be not being ruled by faceless politicians who we, as a nation, did not vote for but yet have such a big say in our countries actions.

Seriously just shut the fuck up. You're obviously not British as you call me a britfag so what are you? A butthurt euro cunt that will now suffer because we have pulled out of the EU? Or are you an Ameritard that has absolutely nothing to do with the EU that's just trying to troll? LOL fucking faggot, brexit won, deal with it.

Vote Gary Johnson or your mother will die in her sleep tonight.

>In nearly all the attacks we have had in the past few years, the attackers claim to have been inspired by ISIS

>believing in a flat earth
nigger a fact is a fact, your belief doesn't matter. I could believe that the moon is made of cheese but that wouldn't make it true. Do some scientific research and open your eyes.

>wifi damages children's brains
>gmos need to be banned until I personally decide theyre safe.
>we need to immediately withdraw all troops from active war zones
no

sure, lets elect the woman that played a major hand in causing these fucking problems to begin with
because Trump hurt your feelings

get over it

I'm not trying the Hilary's, it will delete my emails.

The Founders specifically set up the electoral college to keep large, populous areas from imposing their will upon smaller population centers, FFS, learn about the history and founding of your own country.

Hillary and trump.

Kek. I'm white and middle class. He's the minority candidate in terms of who supports him.

Inspired by is not the same thing as perpetrated by. That's a problem with our citizenry and not with ISIS.

My apologies. I replied to the wrong post
intended reply

i swear on my mother's life im not joking
do not vote for hillary or trump
i'd rather you stayed home and shit post.

Does the president even have the power to do that?

Can you shill any harder? This is why we need Trump. There's either some shill (you) making up some retarded pseudo reason of why they think Trump is bad, or some retarded millennial believing that pseudo reason like a little babby. Shills should be burned to ash.

no one's prefect

OP here.

How's the figures looking across the pond? Who's more likely to win as of right now?

>Gary Johnson
>Jill Stein

It would propably die in congress

Lets look at the facts here
Hillary
>Pro TPP/NAFTA
>Will heavily regulate the Internet
>Controlled by foreign countries, corporations, and Wall Street
>Will give tax breaks and bail out Wall Street
>Constantly showing symptoms of a neurological disorder
>Will let the Clinton Foundation take over the entire US government

Trump
>Said mean things
>Was never a politician

Are you serious?
Are you fucking serious right now?
Hes a fucking white male.
How can you think trump isnt bad when hes a fucking white male

how would not voting benefit them?

You are a fucking idiot. Hillary has been first lady, a senator and secretary of state. She has already seen the codes!!

yea but those are deal breakers. think trump or clinton don't have the right mentality to be president? stein is just as nuts, maybe worse.

one less for trill you fucking idiot or troll

You'd need congress to do it but it would be more realistic to have them choked instead so they're powerless unless what they say is absolute fact.

but user the pizza is backwards. o shit i just got trolled.

Have you read the fucking news? Stay as disillusioned as you want, user, but blacks, Mexicans, women, gays, muslims, and young voters won't be lining up to vote for him.

That's what I'm saying. You're better off voting for either of them than you are staying home.

The dems have been pushing for war with Russia. If Clinton gets in we will be at war with one of their interest, expect an invasion of Syria. With that in mind Trump all the way. I believe him when he says no nation building. See how the world reacts when the US quits being world police.

fucking smart

1. trump doesnt actually believe any of the wacky things he says. he believes by being racist as fuck he can trick rednecks into voting for him.

2. hillary will win no matter what. she is the only person with any experience actually running. she would have beaten any repub candidate because she has lots of support from lots of big corporations and is rather moderate and pro-business.

3. hillary is very hated. she has been involved in countless scandals, a fraction of which are based in reality. most are right-wing fantasies, but even still she has flip flopped and lied and all that. REGARDLESS, she will be an ok president. she cant be any more mediocre than obama.

4. all other opinions besides these are incorrect.

I think everyone is going to be lining up to vote, considering all the new voter id laws that congest the literal voting process.

At least that white male doesn't delete white house emails. Trump isn't just a white male, he's the RIGHT male for the job.

Because then states like New York and California would dominate politics. Candidates would ignore lesser populous states, and you would have a Democrat in office until California secedes

>she has been involved in countless scandals, a fraction of which are based in reality
That's bullshit. The only one I can think of that's questionable is that Bengzi shit. The rest of them are backed up by emails or other documents.

Yes, because only Trump supporters have photos ID

It's a fact that the same kind of areas that are negatively effected by voter ID laws are the same ones that vote Democratic. That's why Republicans are the only ones pushing for voter ID laws - it makes it easier to get re-elected when you cut out opposition votes.

Ohiofag reporting in. Mfw my vote always decides the fate of the free world.

who doesn't have an id?
are you proposing that african-americans and hispanics aren't capable of obtaining ID's?

and because they cut the number of voting places significantly in predominately minority areas.

Four more years of boomers. Boomers have been ruling this country for 24 years, and it seems like there's no end in sight. I'm leaving. I've already got a place picked out in Japan.

And the money you will have to continue sending to the EU in order to maintain business relations? What about the regulations your businesses will have to continue to adhere to in order to continue to sell their products to the most cost effective region you have to sell to? How about the fact that your country still accepts immigrants and refugees albeit at a lessened rate. You guys fucked yourselves, and now you're poised to lose Scotland too. Good luck surviving with just Wales and Northern Ireland to support you.

It's merely a coincidence.

Seriously, does Soros pay you $12/hr for sticking up for HRC on this board, or does her campaign pay you directly?

>Deportation list: Reddit

That's pretty ironic, considering drumpf is a reditor himself.

voter id laws give the people running the poll to disenfranchise voters. the lady at the table has all of the power whether someone votes or not, they can simply accuse the id of being fake.

>are you proposing that african-americans and hispanics aren't capable of obtaining ID's?
The Supreme Court of the United States did when they declared unconstitutional photo ID requirements to vote. The verdict was that it places an economic burden, and thereby undue burden, on people trying to exercise their right to vote.

racism aside, trump is a moody, insecure, impetuous lunatic. hillary is honestly just as right-wing as trump, just more stable. trump also loves faggots and trannies, btw.

>disillusioned
I don't think that word means what you think it means, user.
>believing everything in the media
If you think you know who's going to vote for whom, then not only are you stupid for believing the mass media at face value, you're also a narcissist who believes you're so smart that you can predict these things. You're not, that's just the narcissism. Trump 2016

trips of gayness

A republican hasn't won a presidential election without Ohio in decades. Not really a coincidence.

To all trump supporters. He doesn't understand why we shouldn't use nuclear weapons. If you don't either, your arguments are invalid

Actually, Trump is the one who "wants bill gates to turn off parts of the internet"
Not even kidding, he is THAT stupid, yet a lot of people want him for president.