Find a bettter looking military uniform from any time period and country

Find a bettter looking military uniform from any time period and country.

But seriously, why has no one come out with cooler looking uniforms.

Other urls found in this thread:

ibiblio.org/hyperwar/Germany/HB/HB-9.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hugo_Boss#Nazi_Germany_and_World_War_II
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

ironically, they're so nice because they were designed by a gay guy

meanwhile, in todays military. we have the milk men/women defending our seas.

People in those uniforms defeated the Nazis. So yeah.

pretty much the marines are the best looking uniform today but they dont come close to the ss.

Because no one else bothered to hire actual fashion designers to make their uniforms.

That's why I always buy Hugo Boss. If they can make Nazis look good, they can make anyone look good.

>Sup Forumstard able to afford hugo clothes.
right....

Fuck off with your little gay suits and chest bdsm belts that beg to get judo thrown

Short answer is that you can not improve upon perfection.

The navy uniform is so ugly its like wearing sweat phants to office

Theyshould get a new uniform

SS were chickenshit compared to the Golden Horde

>knock knock
>who's there?

It's the USA bitch

that color looks like baby shit green.

Dress uniforms are for closet homosexuals

Khan Tribe = Mandalorians

fail

Most of the nazi symbols and uniforms were way cooler than any other countries, even today, the iron cros, the death head. The wolf layer, it's pretty awesome.

Not really a uniform, but the inspiration for the awesome german helmets.

Best outfit is not outfit
Lautaro, Cacique (Commander of the Mapuche), Arauco War (between 1536 and 1818) in Chile

sauce?
google images fails

Karl Diebitsch wasnt gay.

If you're talking about working uniform, already in progress at the start of the fiscal year we're phasing out the blueberry's and replacing them with the much nicer NWU type 3,
Also changes were just made to dress white to make them more similar to dress blues, the Navy is always wasting my money with uniform changes

nvm
ibiblio.org/hyperwar/Germany/HB/HB-9.html

OP isn't lying, the shutzstaffel had the best uniform

Goddamn literally everything is better than this gay, self conscious fashion boy bullshit.

Because fashion radically changes every 10 years

I cant be the only one who kinda wishes they could live in the third reich.

Powerful, benevolent leader.
No corruption.
Nation unified under a common goal.
Work to better yourself so you can better serve the fatherland.
Shit-people (gays, jews, retards, gypsies, beggars, mentally ill, poorfags, etc etc) are not allowed to taint society.

And of course, cool uniforms.

Hugo Boss sure as fuck was, and he's the maker.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hugo_Boss#Nazi_Germany_and_World_War_II

You're not alone there

oh fuck you ment the actual maker. sorry man

what about pom-poms
all uniforms (even from the reich) need pom-poms

Heh. Greekfags being greekfags.

Lol sandniggers got his head

I love the East German NVA uniforms. Both their dress and field stuff.

I've never really liked the SS black uniforms. The black and skulls pretty much say "Hallo. We're the villains". At least panzer crews had a reason to have black uniforms (to hide grease and oil stains) and they had something original with the pink piping. SS camo patterns from later in the war are pretty cool though.

why black when you could use colour!
if you had a black ops inside a clothing factory
this would be the uniform of choice

Strichtarn camo. Very simple, effective for forests, and looks great.

505 confirmed kills, bitches!

I want a peacoat because of the similarity. The 18th century uniforms in general weren't bad, but they have the same sort of character if you dye them black.

now i know where they got the idea for those helmets in this movie.

As much as i think the US Army is the best army ever, their uniform aren't impressive

6000000 confirmed kills, bitches

USA

C
A
N
A
D
A

True, true.

anyone got sausage party hitler?

You're in the sniper's sight, the first kill tonight
Time to die

You're in the bullet's way, the White death's Prey
Say goodbye!

The slit in the back is the maternity version. Other American maternity uniforms are even worse.

where is this from?

They just started rolling out a new tropical NWU about a year ago. Contractor payouts probably.

that navy hat is actually surprisingly useful...

you can bail water with it, cook in it, use it as a flotation device, and also... never a bad idea to have a double layer of thick canvas on top of your head when your walking around inside a cramped metal ship.

>uniform

If i had to name one person as the truest badass in history, it would be Simo Häyhä - the white death.

505 kills (only russians, but still). All of them with an iron-sight rifle. Got injured during the war. Shot in the face.

Even better, after the war he needs no therapy. He doesnt cry or feel bad. Feels he did what he had to do. Just goes back to farming and hunting.

When asked how he got so good at shooting - "Practice".

Sisu.

>shooting people
>badass
fucking 9fag generation

What's with you faggot nazi lovers? Did your parent's not show you enough love?

You are a literal retard.

jew detected

LOOK A FAGGOT

AND HOLY SHIT AN EVEN BIGGER COCKSUCKING JEW

You misunderstand. Its not just about the shooting. Just killing a lot of people doesnt make you a badass. Its about the context.

For one, it was war. Simo didnt shoot a school or kill random innocents. He killed soldiers from an invading nation, defending his home.

The winter war involved defending against a vastly superior force. Finland against russia? And russia doesnt play nice when it goes to war. But the fins won.

Then he got injured. Shot in the face. Half his face blown off.

And then, when the war is over? Put it behind him. Goes back to life again. Be a hunter and a farmer. No crying, no complaining, no regrets.

Never kill anyone else. But would have gone back to war if the russians dared to come again.

Only ones I would argue did things just as impressive are
Lauri Törni- Finn who fought in the Finnish Army against the Soviets, in the German SS, and in the US Rangers in the Vietnam War.

Otto Skornazy- Waffen SS commando that did some truly crazy stuff.

Carlos Hathcock- Perhaps the greatest sniper to ever live. May not have the highest kill count but his accomplishments and some shots her made are what movies are based on.

Hiroo Onoda- The last Japanese soldier of WW2 to surrender. In the 1970s. He lived in off the lands for decades, getting into firefights with police (Thinking they were soldiers) until someone asked him to surrender, he refused unless his officer ordered him, so then they tracked down his officer living in Japan, took him to the him to the Philippines, and then had Onoda officially surrender.

If it was socially acceptable, I would rock that SS uniform. And I'm Mexican. That Hugo Boss uniform is fly af.

These are Dress Whites anyway you fuck, they serve no purpose besides looking formal.

Thanks. I'll read up on them when i get the time.

Autistic faggot no fucking die.

Why hasn't this been posted yet?

Looks like shitskins to me

>Hugo boss
>expensive

I was amazed when I first heard about these men. Although I butchered Skorzeny's name.
Another great one is Hans Ulrich Rudel, undoubtedly the greatest combat pilot ever. The amount of things he did could fill numerous posts.

a good hugo coat costs like $1000.

Mapuche qlo anda a quemar camiones ayyy

Because it's gay as shit and so are you.

This guy fucked shit up on the Eastern Front.

i still have the jacket!

Technically that's not a military uniform; it's a political/paramilitary organization Allgemeine SS.

Are you guys...
Serious

cuz they r a bunch of bitch-ass cunts who cant handle the hardcore black.

Anything the French resistance wore.

Learn to rule the world with some class.

>Bayonets

The Enfield is cool looking

gay

I agree! I only buy Hugo Boss suits for work. Unfortunately, when wearing one, I can't pass an oven without wanting to turn it on..

Those are probably the funniest looking outfits I've ever seen. Sometimes I forget these exist and laugh at the USMC hats thanks for the reminder

Bitch better learn who the Khan Tribe is.

Each Mongolian soldier alone put simo haya to shame. A thousand years before him.