ITT: Ask sombody who did LSD for the first time today anything

>ITT: Ask sombody who did LSD for the first time today anything.

Why are you the way you are? Did daddy diddle your back door?

No im just directionless and stupid.

How many tabs did you use? Do you know the dosage on them?

Why would you do that? Do you not have enough hobbies or things to do than rot your life away?

Just one hit. Took it around noon today and although ive pretty much come down im still feeling it a bit.

welp you can't undo that, sorry pal

Would you say it changed you?

No actually im typically incredibly busy but i had a week off work and a buddy who had it so i decided to try something.

‡ Calmly focus on the center ‡

3 18 y/o's sitting here lurking, we just a 10 strip of acid today in nature, acid sure is fun.

what did it taste like?

>we just a 10 strip of acid today

and people try to tell me this shit doesn't fry your brain

lol, acid tastes like nothing. if it tastes like something, or numbs your tongue, you have fake acid.

Did the trip give you direction? What did you learn?

Limited Slip Differential

if acid doesn't fry my brain, then why does it feel like my brain is frying when i'm on acid?

It doesn't.

what did you learned?

which is why I asked him, faggot

>things i learned from acid trip
>samsara is a fucking awesome movie
>especially if you play the gorillaz first album over it

have you ever talked to an older hippy? the term "burnt out" exists for a reason. whatever though, I get it, you're young and invincible.

You're pretty much right on that one. :P ! :D :D Have A Good Aftrenton :p

my question was correct? fuck yeah!

Go to your room, close the door, no lights, ask you some questions.

OP here.
It reinforeced what i already knew about myself. I had fun but im just feeling super introspective still. Im pretty unhappy with myself as a person and i need to do something to make myself a better person instead of going through the motions of every day.

Op again. Sorry my sentence structure is ass right now.

I tried it for the first time this past January, and had very similar takeaways. I've done it multiple times since, and have mostly had great times.

They're a bit less fun in my experience (all subjective), but if you want personal insight/spiritual experiences, you might also try mushrooms.

Thanks for the insight man. Im still trying to make sense of my sense of self right now if that makes sense. Overall it was great but the comedown is a bit more than i bargained for. Probably gonna let the thread die now too btw.

Would you take it again? And would you take more? Last time I took acid, I took two tabs and I "saw" or thought I saw my arm hairs wiggling and waving to me. It was trippy.

Id be incline to try it again at some point but not too soon.

Are the corners of the room still breathing?

Absolutely, user. Hope it was a pleasant experience, and if nothing else, it gave you some fun memories. Cheers!

Yeah wait a good month or two between trips. They are more powerful and you won't get burnt on them. Plus, the not being able to sleep thing will fuck up your sleep schedule.

Czech'd

fag hippie wasted 5's quints on a fag thread

im thinking of starting on half a tab this week.

Chack em

Yeah, those hippies with their chromosomal damage.

did five 150microgram tabs the other day. Went for a swim, ate some cereal, listened to nice tunes (brian jonestown massacre and BADBADNOTGOOD) and sexted my ex.

It was fun but honestly I like mushrooms better. More wild and overwhelming and unpredicable.

It was a good trip though, I'm a recovering heroin addict and it kind of set my mind straight and I've been able to concentrate on my studies and connect with my family much better since the trip. I wouldn't say it exactly lessened my anxiety but it definitely put it in perspective, and I didn't tell anyone and it feels good to have a secret.

I just took some good molly and smoked and had a really spiritual experience. Took a way a lot from it, its been over a week and i'm still motivated as hell.

I kinda had a scary time in the beginning because the molly hit so hard i was having craaaazy visuals. I was afraid I hadn't taken molly.

Also, I was kind of deep into The Fountainhead at the time so I was already starting to feel motivated, shit just went into high gear after the experience.

I'm high atm and i realize I sound like a fag, but it's true.

you do not get visuals from molly,

5ICK QUINTS BRAH

I tripped on ~4g of mushrooms about a 10 days ago and I was pretty floored.
I took it with one other person so it was pretty cool.

I plan to take the same amount by myself but I'm not ready yet.

MDA can especially if you take a lot

i did, what was it supposed to do other than make my eyes water

Op here. Thanks a lot man.

how come the how come the how come are you how come because the how come

Also sick get bro. Proud of you.

that will stick in hi brain later. really wreck his trip.

I'm trying this in a few days, what should I expect?

do you think its because I smoked? I have had visuals from smoking before :/

Id ask sombody who has done it a few more times what to expect. For your forat time around its gonna be a lot to take in. Just prepare accordingly and have shit to do other than video game/ TV shit.
Get a good chill playlist to listen to and trip with sombody who knows what to expect. Dont do it alone, it will just be something to deal with if nobody else is in with you. Also every little thing is going to feel like a massive task, time will move super slowly, and your phone is going to be unappealing as hell.

I got told by the dealer not to do it because he thinks I will freak the fuck out but I know I wont. But what if i do?

when will you take 3 hits m8?