THREAD WHERE SOmETHING HAPPENS THREAD

THREAD WHERE SOmETHING HAPPENS THREAD

Please I'm so bored make something happen I don't care what just entertain me

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=APmnMzpY0KM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

That's something I guess

Oh gee

MODSSMODSSMODSSMODSSMODSSMODSSMODSSMODSSMODSSMODSSMODSSMODSSMODSSMODSSMODSSMODSS

Wild boy

Please I wanted entertainment not jail time

disgusting belly button

Someone who's not a pedofork plz

THiS THREAd

where arth thou mods at thy current time?

this bothers me so fucking much

well this thread sure blew early.

Dafuq was removed? Just came to this thread. Was it CP?

Low effort. Fuck off.

dubs

Yep

Shut up and contribute. Here's an uninflated plastic bottle. There see? You learned something

lol

Repost for a science pleaee

yeah,there was an image of three chicks naked and two of them looked in their teens and the other,under 12

Dubs?

not exactly cp just some jock sturge 'art' picture

ffs .. late again. what I miss?

Here is a runescape infographic.

i don't think anyone would want to have saved it and repost to get a ban, sorry m8

Don't be a little bitch

Bunch of 18 year olds.

>source: uncensored youtube educational circumcision videos
oh god, why

Damn. Again

The hero this thread needs

nOOOOOOOo YOURE RUININg MY THREAD

lmao

holy shit lmao

must really have a lot of i.ps to use, huh?

What a rebel.
>Another one.

people are into that sort of cp shit?

REGENERATE YOUR FORESKIN BY DONATING TO FOREGEN

why are MODS so late to catch these? one was literally posted a while before this one

cuz no one cares. it's out there already, you pedo's have saved it for bating time and the world moves on.

Past mods bedtimes I guess

is this how stephen hawking started

Wow.

>kek

An inspiration to us all

Bernie Mays here

stfu

is thread kill?

samefag

Darn you got me

Thousands of years ago whites and blacks were on equal standing. Both cultures were a mix of fuedalism, tribalism, and occasionally even Empires who built great cities and developed their own rich cultures. These two great forces traded with each other and waged war for literally thousands of turns taking turns occupying each other. The middlemen for almost all interactions between these two great powers was the Middle East largely populated by Muslims who pioneered math, inventing modern day algebra and calculus. Unfortunately a dark power was rising in this land and before to long the Muslim intellectuals were driven out by the Jews who quickly seized control and dominated the international markets. In their conquests for penny pinching the Jews started buying gunpowder, a powerful invention created by the Asians hundreds of years prior, and tried to sell it to the Africans in exchange for their plentiful Gems and rhinestones. It didn't take the Jews too long however to revise it would be easier just to take it so they started selling the black-powder to Africa's rivals, the whites. By doing so the Whites could use their plentifully Iron reserves to weaponise the substance and in just a century they had surpassed the African kingdoms crude Muskets as the Africans technology had stagnated without the Jewish imports. Now the Jews could sit back and let the Goyims fight their wars and collect the spoils for themselves once Africa was plundered.

c'mon op, if you want to make a thread, atleast know what it's gonna be about or you're not gonna get anywhere

This thread reminds me of old Sup Forums. That makes me happy.

this reminds me of old Sup Forums

MODS

looks like this thread is having a 'whale' of a time

Mods

D..did...did it work?

First post to roll dubs kills me

Faggot

CHECeD

Checked, kekd, and rekt
We did it boys

What fuck u say 2 me

Kill'em

fk u bro

check these bitches

F

suggestion : how about every post thats below you, you have to draw the request they make,doesn't matter if its in mspaint, i'm just bored of this thread going no where but check's

youtube.com/watch?v=APmnMzpY0KM

Say " is your refrigerator running ms kean?" do it tomorrow though or now idc

RippidleyDiddley

Done, now what?

have fun

If I give you guys my phone # could you raid me plz?

kek

(OP)
Say " is your refrigerator running ms kean?" do it tomorrow though or now idc

Sorry didnt post image

You will never have these mad shop skills.

Stand in front of mirror say it three times fast

Check the post below with the same text