Why don't you see movies in theaters?

Why don't you see movies in theaters?

no movies out about busty catgirls saving the handsome neet from his self-imposed isolation and helping him reach his amazing potential

I do though

too much falcon shit on the seats

Last time I went to a movie theater I unknowingly brought home bed bugs because of the filthy fucking seating.

Getting rid of the little bastards cost me over $1500.

I do you fuck, I already got tickets for X-Men tomorrow morning.

I do, but prices are getting ridiculously high.

I don't mean to sound snooty but I only go to places like Alamo drafthouse unless it's a werid show time like 2 in the afternoon on a Wednesday during school. I try as hard as I can to avoid the crowd becuase it makes the movie shit when you have like 200 mouth breathers all trying to out scream or out laugh their friends. And then there's the "oh! Don't go in there! See, I told you don't go in there." Assholes who never shut up.

Because videogames and TV are superior in every single way and watching movies in the theater is super expensive where i live.
I only go to theaters when i'm on dates.

>sister convinces me to see the second huntsmen movie with her in theaters
>"it'll be good I promise!"
>go just to stop her from nagging me
>its utter garbage
>she thought it was "entertaining"
Fucking never again

>tfw go to the cinema by myself
>tfw no one cares

I don't have anyone to go with ;_;

Because I feel like I'm being judged by the staff for going alone. Also theatres are always swarming with normies who have girlfriends and boisterous teenagers who could beat me up if I look at them wrong. I'd much rather watch in the comfort of my own home.

I don't give my money to Jews unless they deserve it.

Ask a grill user

Honestly I always find a group and try to fit in. Since I'm 20 I look young enough to be passable as a teenager, so I just try to get into a group. Works most of the time.

Go on weekdays afternoons, the cinema is practically empty.

I only do that when I'm really hyped for a film. So basically never. But I will when Suicide Squad comes out.

I've never encountered any of those people, ever. Where do you live?

The most I've got was when one guy said very loudly oh shit when the ape started talking during the PotA reboot

>But I will when Suicide Squad comes out.

Me too. I haven't seen a flick since The Farce Awakens because I've been so disappointed but I'll see it because of based Ayers.

Because there's very rarely anything in theaters that I actually want to watch.

Only thing I've seen in the last year was CGI Jungle Book because my mother wanted someone to go with. It was okay.

In a major metropolitan area with a significant population of white trash, blacks, Mexicans( a theater in my area ran a movie at the midnight premier with Spanish subs because so many people only spoke Spanish, they still have Spanish night like once a month). There's also shit head kids because the theater is right next to a mall, who do shit head things while the movie is on and there's no security or ushers.
These are the reasons I drive 30 extra mins out of the way to go to drafthouse.

Jesus, that sounds awful.

Luckily I live in holy white America where I don't have to deal with that shit.