Is there any drug to increase memory power (like the one in limitless)?

Is there any drug to increase memory power (like the one in limitless)?
Im a cs student but i cant remember shit what i read no matter how much i concentrate. Ive been passing all the exams by cheating or bribing the examiner all these days but i dont think i can continue that anymore. So please suggest me any drug or a homemade remedy that increases my memory power.

Other urls found in this thread:

memorypowernow.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=B3LfpLoE_x0
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1...ubmed_RVDocSum
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>increase memory power

Please memes aside i need serious replies before this gets 404ed

Ginkgo Biloba was supposed to help with that, at least in traditional Chinese medicine

not sure if bait anymore

That doesn't exist. Your best bet is caffeine or other stimulants. Certain stimulants, like those that help treat ADHD symptoms can help with that if you're having issues concentrating. But be careful with those.

What, for real? No one has mentioned Modafinil, Noopept, Racetams?

>gijgh bibfjf is used for congtive problems

>thinking this shit works

Pramiracetam or piracetam

And Oxy is used for pain problems but damn it feels good.

ADDERALL

I knew a kid who went from D student to straight As with adderall

I dont recommend it tho

I highly recommend coffee
you dont need straight As just focus on passing and getting your degree

modafinil + piracetam + caffeine + theanine.

You're welcome

>mfw everyone is saying different shit
sage faggots

Corsair vengeance

again

yeap, try modafinil or adderall

it's a binary world that you are trying to adjust to

eliminate the noise, and you won't have to remember

This is why I've stayed away from b for a while. Smh

I added Theanine to my stack a few weeks ago. Holy shit. I can take enough moda and caffeine to get hyper focus without feeling like I'm going to stim out.

I saw Greg Gleason perform magic on a cruise ship. Many of his tricks involve an amazing ability to memorize stuff. He then gave a seminar on how he does it. It's worth every penny. memorypowernow.com/

i hear there are acupuncture points that increase discipline. Perhaps thatvnay help?

youtube.com/watch?v=B3LfpLoE_x0

Antidepressants can help, if depression is your problem. It has non-mood related symptoms like impaired memory.

The main one is directly up your urethra. You're welcome user.

I mean I've never tried it, but study for the test high, take it high? Seems to work for me with games and shit so... idk it's worth a shot if you ask me.

CS is perfect for retards like you because you can just Google and StackOverflow everything and make bank.

What the shit does this even mean user.

just do some coke before class u fag

How much bank are you making trolling on Sup Forums?

Fucking kekd at the file name

If literally all you can do is google answers to simple programming problems then you will probably only be making ~100k out of college.

Hey OP ! I'm a 19 yr old college student, and honestly if you're talking about drugs then I'm the right person for you. I'd recommend popping some Adderall 20mg or 30mg to boost your focus on studies for a temporary time ! Like the high will make you feel soo focused and you've never been soo focused in your life ever ! When I took it before my Calculus exams, I wrote down every single formulas and shit....I was soo pumped and confident that I'm gonna ace my calculus exams. And guess what the next day I aced my finals with a 93% and I passed my class ! It doesn't improve brain memory but increases focus performance which will be able to help you ace your tests or exams ! Good luck tho.

Top fucking kek I found it like that on Google and never knew

Op here and i dont if you guys are serious or not but after doing some research im going with coffee and ginko biloba as they are less risky and easily obtained. Hope it werks

I troll while I work my brother. 6 figs

Basically this, shit's easy.

Sounds good. Im basically a noob when it comes drugs and shit ao where can i buy adderal ?

Kek

You can't remember anything? What the fuck is wrong with you op? Are you stupid or just have short term memory loss?

When i saw that incest image i think...if i could remmember like a computer i will prove that i made or my mother or my aunt made something sexual with me when i was a child, i can remmember a bit parts of my mother nude taking a shower with me and i was 5 years old, sometimes i remmember she sleeping nude with me and my aunt too...sometimes i went to sleep to my cousin's house and i slept with my aunt. I remmember i saw her tits a pair of times...was good

>CS student
>struggling to maintain good grades

were you the kid who tried putting square pegs in the triangle holes?

You shouldn't need to memorize anything doing CS, you just learn how to do it.

They say that if you study while you're tasting something and then you taste the same thing later it makes it easier to remember shit. Mint gum could help

CS is all logic. Memorization doesn't help. You should be able to figure shit out by yourself if you've forgotten it.

If you really need help make symbols with your hands and speak when you read or do notes because then you learn it from reading, and moving hands in different positions and listening to yourself read. You'll retain way more

The latter since ive been chronic masturbator(9 times a day)

I think I might have short term memory loss. What was the first option again?

If you are on a university then ask a roommate. If you commute then ask a frat guy in your class. Every fraternity has a member that sells adderall or has a drug source.

>I'm one of them

I have been taking adderall since I was in second grade and have become great friends with my doctor. I only get a prescription when I feel like getting high or when I need to focus on lectures.

Get some nootropics. Shit works like crazy for cognitive abilities, and memory also

You need more magnesium in your diet. No joke. Go to an herb shop and get them to test you for it.

While you're at it, you should pick up some oregano at the metal shop.

just eat healthier put in like n hour of study a day and make sure you do your coffee right no cream or sugar

>Ive been passing all the exams by cheating or bribing the examiner
Please, for the sake of programmers everywhere, drop out or change your major now.

Microdose LSD

go Raw vegan 3 weeks or till your body detoxifys.

Sorry but its too late

Is it hard to get on aderol?

Kinda hard for me cos i dont know anybody who does drugs

piracetam.

also what would it take to get a woman like this...I'm gonna an hero if I can't..

desomorphine should do the trick for you

>cs student

Have fun getting a job

Go to the fucking doctors and act like you've got ADHD. Say you can't concentrate at school, they're bound to give you some type of stimulant

Spooky

i mean, if u just need help concentrating, just get bars

looks scary ik, but as long as u take only a little/dont build up tolerance u should be fine

This, LSD is probably the absolute best drug for increasing memory!!!

I dont get your question.. are you asking for how to get a woman like you or a woman who cant remember shit like me

Try this. Will post another.

i bet this is op`s problem

Thanks for confirming that he is sarcastic without me having to google about it

And try this.

first option

>Is there any drug to increase memory power (like the one in limitless)?
No.
>Im a cs student but i cant remember shit what i read no matter how much i concentrate.
In CS we remember by doing, not reading. If you do it in class design a program to utilize it.

Sorry user thats shits scary i dont wanna die

you're a woman? plz show tits.

And I want a woman like the one in the picture she's perfect :(

.45 ACP in the frontal cortex should increase your cognitive power

Really, how so?

good luck I've fapped in dunkin donuts bathroom before and id do it again faggot

Yes, modafinil

Im a guy. And i dont know where i can find a women like her. Maybe become a rapper or aomething?

dafuq is this shit

how about you stop being a stupid faggot and write cliff notes

Google nigger

Also dae know how to save or screenshot the whole thread on android

this culture of medication is stupid, and so are all of you.
Just read this book and take it's contents seriously, practice the advice given. Really helped me with 'memory power' and to ace all my tests
Rewire Your Brain By John B. Arden 9780470487297

Another thing about fapping is that if you don't fap for a few days, females can sense your increased testosterone. Your body gives off pheromones that will attract the opposite sex, and the strength increases the longer you've gone without fapping. I would usually try to synchronize my social schedule with my fap schedule so I could attract as many females as possible, while also saving up a massive load of cum.

This current study examined the effect of a 3-week period of sexual abstinence on the neuroendocrine response to masturbation-induced orgasm. Hormonal and cardiovascular parameters were examined in ten healthy adult men during sexual arousal and masturbation-induced orgasm. Blood was drawn continuously and cardiovascular parameters were constantly monitored.
This procedure was conducted for each participant twice, both before and after a 3-week period of sexual abstinence.
Plasma was subsequently analysed for concentrations of adrenaline, noradrenaline, cortisol, prolactin, luteinizing hormone and testosterone concentrations.
Orgasm increased blood pressure, heart rate, plasma catecholamines and prolactin. These effects were observed both before and after sexual abstinence.
In contrast, although plasma testosterone was unaltered by orgasm, higher testosterone concentrations were observed following the period of abstinence.
These data demonstrate that acute abstinence does not change the neuroendocrine response to orgasm but does produce elevated levels of testosterone in males.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1...ubmed_RVDocSum

More testosterone means more muscle!

I used to take some great shit for increasing my memory in college but I forgot what it was.

You were born dumb, and dumb you'll die

kek meth was design for the military to help concentration in soldiers.

It also flips them the fuck out.

Dont do drugs kids , mkay

you need this

Remove your spam filters and you'll get the flyers errday

any shota like this but gay?

Kys

I CBF reading the thread but have a look into Aniracetam, its a non prescription pharmaceutical that you can buy online.

It has various positive effects on the brain, but I've personally noticed a massive increase in my ability to recall events of the previous day in almost perfect clarity, it also has quite notable anti anxiety effects.

Additionally it gets my brain firing right when I'm hungover, but even more interestingly, it has an almost MDMA like effect where it makes you enjoy music WAAAAAY more, its worth taking just for that imo.