Can women actually fully appreciate music as men do? Serious question

Can women actually fully appreciate music as men do? Serious question.

No. They only listen to what is catchy and popular because it's easy for their brains to remember. Also, it's background noise for them to play while they scroll through facebook on their phone for the trillionth time of the day.

I want to say yes but I don't think so.

Women pretend to enjoy things that the object of their desire enjoys in order to seem more appealing to that object. The only desires that women can have are desires to reproduce and to rear their offspring. In this sense, they are not truly autonomous beings like men are. Any other desires they appear to have are means to the ends of their true desires.

Also they're memes.

fpbp

>Yes
Intelligent artistic woman.

Women have terrible hearing and can't actually pick up the nuances of most music

There are no instruments in a kitchen.

supreme thread

If you have never played an instrument you can't fully appreciate music anyway.

What music did the kind of Sup Forums listen to

No, it is a little known fact but women weren't supposed to have ears. This is why they don't know how to use them.
You're a fucking moron if you think for a second that a person's sex impacts their ability to analyze music.

This is actually true. Only butthurt cucks who can't play instruments disagree.

Bonus fact: knowing how to strum some chords on your guitar and read tab doesn't count as playing an instrument.

Dragonforce

Not an argument.

I'm not messing with you. I am a female and I view this board semi-regularly. I will admit I know almost nothing about music compared to the people on here, but I've grown to like some "mu core"
I was also introduced to this place by a male friend who is very into music and goes here very often.

>You're a fucking moron if you think for a second that a person's sex impacts their ability to analyze music.>>
Oh boy, I forgot that I was supposed to define my beliefs such that they fit into your criteria of rightness instead of defining them so they reflect the facts of the world.

Argumentum ad anecdotum

We have this discussion every single year.

Women like the image of things, they like being a part of something for the most part and they don't like to be challenged musically often.

That said, I know some women with great taste

found the virgins

Found the cuck.
Women are different and inferior to men. Deal with it.

they can but most of them don't

You missed Montie though he's admittedly a given.

your mum is inferior

To my father and all other men? Yes.

Hey man quit bullying Montie

t. raised by the internet.

Shouldnt you be on Sup Forums figuring out how to get the black dick out of the girl that rejected you last? Or crying in a dark coal mine waiting for your job to come back?

>male friend

ooooh you're so naive anonette

>Implying I care about women after reading Better to Never Have Been and annihilating my dependence on externals
>Implying that I'm not studying BmE
I know it hurts to admit that not everyone who disagrees with you is stupid in every possible way.
I'm on levels of thought that cucks can't even comprehend

give examples

also what does your sister listen to

Found the insecure black man

Fuck no. Other than the Top 40 music that is shat out for the sole purpose of being a vapid and catchy as possible in order to appeal to a wide variety of people in order to get more sales, women do not appreciate music in the way men do.

For women, it's a status thing. They might listen to stuff that is just on the fringe in order to look 'cooler' or to attract a specific type of male, but it will never go deeper than that. This is true for music, movies, games, basically all forms of media and hobbies.

For every 100 males that enjoy and understand music properly, maybe 1 female does.

WE are fucking your daughters and sisters and mothers. Get used to it racist. Your time is done

Do you people actually think like this? Serious question. Just because you hate women doesn't mean that it's justified.

It's true that you'll find more men who are into "obscure" music than women.

I haven't met any girls with more varied music taste than guys I know

Now you're just talking out your ass

>Thinking that women are different means you hate them
I think that dogs are different from people but I still love them

My sister likes Danny Brown so get fucked.
She also listens to a lot of obscure soundcloud rap which sucks

my bitch she smoke wet on da weekend an she say young thug made her see god

Yeah because only ugly virgin men have the free time to go on RYM and Sup Forums/mu/ to find epic obscure albums. Women are out getting laid and having fun and enjoying life with their friends.

Why do so many people on this board hate woman

mostly 80s pop i think in one of his videos

None of these people hate women? Ok

absolutely not
average woman's taste is drake, beyonce, 21 pilots, top 40

nigga everyone likes danny brown, he isnt patrician

Women are just inferior creatures desu, thank goodness they have fuck holes

This is why being gay is great

This is bait right
I don't understand how one lot of people could be this retarded about literally anything.

No.

I hate women, and I'm tired of hiding my power level to get laid. How do I become gay?

She thinks AE is the best album of 2016 like a lot of you guys

t. woman

it's ok honey you're just as strong and capable as the boys. go get em girl. slaaaaaaaaay.

Many of them have poor social skills. Poor social skills leads to less social experience. Most of them are applying the little social experience they have to broader outlooks on the world, leading to inadequate & inferior judgement.

The thing about women is that they will basically emulate their boyfriend's/crush's tastes.

My girlfriend slowly starts listening to the same music as me, although she probably doesn't understand it.

there's a lot of things women don't understand, sweetie

can't wait until the age of realistic sexbots so we don't have to deal with toxic modern women

t. Guy who hasn't met enough women to know I'm not one
I'm sorry you still fall for the liberal idea that women and men are somehow different and deserve to be treated differently

>white knighting

>Liberalism is bad
W R O N G
In fact, it's the only way to maintain a society in which mental deficients like yourself can't be slaughtered en masse.

Here's your serious answer: Go die in a fire, pretentious asshole.

men would be nonexistent without men so its a cyclical, nonexistent argument.

Hillary losing really hurt didn't it
>saying men and women aren't different = white knighting
White knighting would be me saying women are better

>Implying that men won't eventually create a way to reproduce without women then transcend hetersexuality and live in monosexual utopia
Cuck

>Equating American democrats with liberalism
Read J. S. Mill or something you fucking retard

How many girls do you see listening to bands like these? Tell me how many women you know who like bands on this list. Go ahead, try:

Merzbow, Boredoms, Gerogerigegege, Coil, Throbbing Gristle, Whitehouse, Nurse with Wound, Einstürzende Neubauten, Brainbombs, Egor Letov, Death in June, Current 93, La Monte Young, Moondog, Lou Harrison, Henry Cowell, Luigi Russolo, Popol Vuh, Fishmans, Jean Jacques Perrey, Les Rallizes Dénudés, Rainbow Caroliner, Taj Mahal Travellers, Fushitsusha, Peter Brötzmann, John Cage, Scott Walker, Unwound, Dead, Frank Zappa, Morton Feldman, Captain Beefheart, Pharoah Sanders, Albert Ayler, Ornette Coleman, Alice Coltrane, Arnold Schoenberg, Pierre Boulez, György Ligeti, Karlheinz Stockhausen, Nang Nang, Thinking Fellers Union Local 282, Nara Leão, Basic Channel, Raymond Scott, Delia Derbyshire, Daphne Oram, Noah Howard, Terry Riley, Peter Sotos, Lula Côrtes e Zé Ramalho, Boyd Rice, Mahmoud Ahmed, Henry Flynt, Kazumoto Endo, David Tudor, Aporea, Half Japanese, Mega Banton, Secret Chiefs 3, Keiji Haino, Ramleh, Otomo Yoshihide, John Zorn, Joe Meek, Robbie Basho, Phil Spector, Faxed Head, Harry Partch, Wesley Willis, Fred Frith, The Residents, Sun Ra, Sun City Girls, Hans Krüsi, Royal Trux, Jandek, Yat-Kha, Loren Mazzacane Connors, Pärson Sound, The Dead C, Comus, Cromagnon, Eliane Radigue, Arthur Doyle, Shizuka, The Red Krayola, Henry Cow, Magma, Opus Avantra, Pan.Thy.Monium., Murmuüre, Ksiezyc, Gong, Cukor Bila Smert', cLOUDDEAD, Muslimgauze and Kaoru Abe

>men would be nonexistent without men

Isnt that just what I said you fucking shitbag? Or are this retarded?

I literally just said that Men would be nonexistent without men.

Those are literally all shit

Nigger I've yet to see a man listening to these

It was such a retarded statement that I assumed you had made a typo

I like john walker and frank zappa....? does that count for anything?

You're a man

no

We got a snowflake over here

How would he know you're not one if men and women are exactly the same?

Liberal """"""""""""""""logic"""""""""""""""" btfo once again

am i

There aren't any women on Sup Forums user

I'm not even a liberal
>using the term btfo
You have to be 18 to post here

until proven otherwise

You ain't the muhfuggin sphynx nigga so stfu

C'mon guys you dont mean to tell me there are zero girls who go here. I mean cmon girls like music too.

not him but you just argued with a guy who said women aren't supposed to have ears.

how do you feel?

The 1975 is actually good I don't get why people joke about them a lot.

I'm a girl with a feminine penis does that count? :3 *-* ^_^

There are (virtually) no women here.

Yeah but why would sex matter? It's all anonymous anyways
It's all just words with nobody attached to them

>transwomen aren't women
fuck you bigot

Yes

Awww..... darling you're so cute. I have one too

It was a joke, are you actually autistic?

no
no
to prove the OP right or wrong

I think sexist is more appropriate in this case

Sometimes I wonder if this whole board is just one giant joke that i'm not a part of. Like some of the replies in this thread are just crazy and no way they can be real.

penis = man
vagina = woman

I own the 1975 shirt in the picture

Get redpilled
Unlock the truth
And you will see

I don't like to link to reddit normally but you really oughta check out r/TheRedPill good gro

It's my experience that girls are essentially devoid of whatever mechanism it is that inspires you to go out and find new things by yourself. I've known and sometimes dated girls who listen to music beyond Beyonce, or liked films beyond Fifty Shades or whatever, but every. single. time., it turns out that one of their "male friends" has turned them on to whatever less-shitty band it is that they're listening to. They didn't find it, they didn't have interest in it, they were fucking some guy who sent them a Soundlcoud link at some point and so now it's on their iPhone. It's fucking sad.

i guess you just dont ""get"" it, penis breath

wow shit taste