I hear you cum more when you are having sex, true or false?

I hear you cum more when you are having sex, true or false?

Most of the time no, but a number of factors play into it. Also fapmaster is the master of fapping

Ah I see. And I haven't been called that in a long while lol

What is fapmaster?

I sure do. I'm pretty sure it's because A. I'm way more turned on when there's a real live female involved, and B. Because I try to make sex last as long as possible, whereas I usually try to get it over with asap when I'm fapping.

When I pull out, its about the same as fapping. But when I cum in her, it sure feels like a lot more, but I'm not sure if it actually is.

Fapmaster is the guy who made that webm he is a master of fapping

Why is he the master of fapping?

False, it depends on your horniness and how many day's you haven't had sex/fapped.

because he faps huge loads

Oh k

So if you are more horny with a woman it might let you cum more?

Short answer, not necessarily.

Im sure it varies from person to person, but I for one definitely do

I hope I do when it happens to me

It doesn't matter. Typically with a girl you play around longer and then more shit builds up or whatever. When you jerk off you just get it over with. But if you fuck a girl for like 2 seconds then you won't have a big nut. I fucked this girl for like 30 minutes a couple weeks ago and shot like 4 ropes from her bellybutton to her face. It all depends.

If u want to have a huge load just jack off until you are about to nut and stop and do that a few times and you'll blow a huge load

I mean I cum a fair amount already (OP gif is me) I just want to cum more

Bump

The women doesn't seem to have influence on it, it all depends on the base level of horniness.

Yeah I'm not looking at that gif but do what I said. Also I think when you actually fuck a girl you are way hornier because its the real deal so you produce more jizz.

>Have some girl ballbust me.
>Presses her knee hard on my balls.
>Nutsack is saggy for days.
>Jizz harder than ever before.
This is the only exception, otherwise the load is the same.

Sounds painful but also amazing

Heyy...thats me......

Don't see how that is possible since I made it... why do you think it is you?

True. Bring yourself to the edge of blowing, then stop. It takes some control but the payoff is amazing

If its a new girl and your really horny, then you might jizz more than normal.

But if she's your normal partner, then you might cum the same amount as jacking off.