WTF is this?

WTF is this?

A small dick

AIDS

looks like a young botfly larva

have you had sex of any type recently?

Ingrown hair.

Its a blood clot mixed with a pimple, i had one... Try to pop it and post a pic after, keep popping untill fully drained even if blood comes out to make sure its gone

Dude you literally have hair growing out of your foreskin.

How is that even possible?

No

Yeah that would my bet

You can't even see my foreskin

A zit dude, just pop it

you should go to the vet user

How long has it existed? (ballpark estimate)
Any pain associated?

>asking this on Sup Forums

if you've had sex, i'd get checked, but since you've obviously shaved, it's most likely an ingrown hair

put petroleum jelly or lotion on top of it for a while until the skin softens, and if it's an ingrown hair, there will be pretty long hair under that skin, so get it out by popping

med-fag here, not that

and if it's an ingrown hair, it's probably painful to the touch

Looks like a herpes lesion to me.

Man I wish I could say a sebaceous cyst but... That's HPV. You have warts on your genitals.

same guy probably one of these, maybe a mix, a bit hard to tell

kek

Hpv wart muh dood

med-fag again, OP please answer this, it would help a lot

Popped it. It was just blood clot.

Dick cancer. Better cut it off

Looks like a clogged pore/ingrown hair. Ingrown hairs are unavoidable but clogged poors can be prevented by having better hygiene, scrub your dick and don't let it become a moist, swampy mess down there OP.

Soak a wash cloth in hot water then apply the heat to the area for 5 minute intervals, if it doesn't come to a head then put neosporin/bacitracin on it and then repeat the process tomorrow. Apply heat until it comes to a head and then gently pull the skin around it (or apply pressure if needed) and drain the infection. Afterwards, treat with peroxide and/or neosporin and alternate between keeping the area covered/letting it air out.

tl;dr apply heat in 5 min intervals until it comes to a head then pop it. It's just a big zit/clogged pore basically.

It's been a few days. But I popped it now. Just blood clot

kek

ok, good, if it was an ingrown hair it could of been a lot more painful to get out

Nope. It will come back. Cause it's dick cancer. You can prevent it from spreading by cutting your dick off

med-fag here, can confirm

Sup Forums should get a /med/ board. Imagine how much good all the med school undergrads and 14 year olds who like to play doctor on the internet could do. It would be nonstop infotainment.

Done

totes fam

FAM I HAVE ONE AS WELL. I think its an ingrown.

But that doesn't look anything like hpv...

had one of these in pubic hair I had it for like 2 weeks. After a week and a half I barely pressed and had the most gnarly puss explosion. the bump was still there so one night I dug into it and a big nasty fucking core was inside of it. Its a healed now.

user you can sleep now.

nothing to worry about. i had genetal warts as a teenager and seen herpes a bunch of times at my job...def not either

Is the med fag still here?

are you OP? Fucking faggot we told you what it is not a wink of gratitude. I hope your cock falls off you half breed.

No I'm not, I have some sort of skin condition and I was going to get an opinion

Make a new thread were talking about this niggers cock right now. No hes gone I would say a simple infected hair on someones cock isn't going to keep a fellow of such intellect.

/thread

Genital wart

oh shit idk if your here but ya im here

>tries to think of joke that ends with"ballpark estimate"