lmgtfy.com/?q=Satanic Bible
youtu.be/n_qbGJuxCYY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hows the 8th grade ?

Yeah, what do you want?

Edgy teen thread

you think you can scare some one here?

Wrong

LaVey was a nerd who loved playing the baby elephant walk on the organ and proclaimed he could walk through walls, but only when he was on his own.

What's worst, an atheist, a christian or a satanist?

You better grab an orange julius and walk back to hot topic, faggot

Atheist, hands down

Sounds like a gay thread for me

Eh

Baby's first witchcraft set. How cute!

occasionally

>hidden under rug
>cheap booze
>fairy lights

what's it like vlogging and living in fear at your parents house?

What do you mean by a Satanist?

I have described myself as a Satanist. I've also described myself as non-religious and a Discordian and an atheist.

Honestly, I consider myself able to be described by all of those terms, but only relatively. None of them are reality, they're just words.

>pabst blue ribbon
>christmas lights

Just cringed into next week

Satanism is pretty retarded.

I want to say it was invented by the Illuminati on purpose to lead people astray, but I'm pretty sure it happened with no action necessary.

I honestly don't know how any of the shit that satanism came up with could be attributed to the illuminated one, it's such a bunch of shit nonsense

like a step below thelema even and that's pretty fucking severe

ohshit what if it's just a mask drawing attention away from thelema? mind=blown

Faggots like you are going over the wall.

Always been curious about this, what is the name of your holy text(s)? I've seen "passages" from the "satanic bible" saying things that sound like they aren't totally fucking retarded compared to Christian and Islamic texts. Things like "do not make sexual advances unless they are reciprocated.". I don't believe in the bullshit, but I would never let the christfags live it down that Satan has the moral high ground when it comes to how you should treat other people.

if only people weren't the greatest known source of malevolence

I'd prefer an evil god to blame

What does that pic have to do with Satanism?

This looks oddly similar to a stupid drawing me and a friend made when we were younger..accept it was on a large piece of cardboard. Odd that the shitty goat head is exactly the same...

>757575
what is this secret pattern trying to tell us?

It's a 15 year olds attempt to be cool and unique.

Pic related

Have you ever considered developing a personality that doesnt rely on edgy labels to be unique, or are labels the only way you can define yourself?

so hows middle school

Sounds to me like you just tag along with whatever people around you are doing at the time so you can try to come across as alternative and esoteric.

Full autist confirmed

That's Wican, not Satanism.

gayer than aids

trips don't lie OP get your shit together you fucking goose

I heard satanism was supposed to be about worshiping yourself as a god, is it true? If not, what's it even about?

I was posting a pic related to my previous post. I thought you would pick up on the same fagging but it turns out you're unfortunately retarded.

Bible was written around 2000 years ago....

Quran was written about 1400 years ago....

Satanic Bible was written in the 1960's....

So THAT'S why it lines up far more with modern morality than the other two... ;)

The Goat's Head is a satanic symbol. Wicca's pentacle is not inverted

no i caught on to the same fagging but still hows middle school

None of my friends were in that at all.

How is supposed autism making me fit in with people?

I think it is a part of a game called sad satan. I sure don't know but that is what google says

Everyone is butthurt. Satanism is awesome, you do you.

Go back to 9Gag buddy

WTF

>My friends
>Implying you have any
>Shiggily diggily doodle

it's literally just hedonism

which is not what lucy-poo is really about at all

Go back to tumblr fwend

Just wondering if it was actually a legit thing or if it was just a bunch of made up quotes that came from a book that doesn't actually exist.

lmgtfy.com/?q=Satanic Bible

It seems I've triggered Sup Forums. They appear to be attempting to insult my relative intelligence.

troll haEder fag boy

not your intelligence were insulting your maturity

Thanks bud. Didn't feel like doing it myself.

Well since you asked so nicely...

Touche, I'm to lazy to come up with a witty response to that. Enjoy your victory user.

YAY I WON SOMTHING MABY MOMMY WILL LOVE ME NOW

Indeed. I'll be sure to tell her about it tonight sport. She'll be so proud!

not triggered, just sharing some common sense...

so you're making mom jokes definitely in middle school

Isn't satanism from lavey not actually about demons and shit but moreso just atheism repackaged?

First post is always the best.

Thieving Christians.

You're thinking of the "Church of Satan," not "Satanists. I know the demonyms can get confusing, but those who are in the "Church of Satan" (or whatever the hell they call it) are, by definition, atheists. The Satanic Bible focuses on people helping other people, not the worship of an anti-Christ.

Someone didn't pass world religions in uni...

Yeah, a random picture he found online. wow...

Please. There is no need to have such a closed mind about these things. I assure you the older generations invented "your mom" jokes. We were forged in them. You merely adapted to them.

Actually Lavey based the Satanic Bible on Ayn Rand's Atlas Shrugged.

Never went to that class. Seemed a bit pointless at the tim though considering the fact I dropped out due to my own laziness I might as well have gone for some "social science" degree.

You literally haven't the slightest clue about what you're even talking about.

You probably think carving a pentagram into a dead body "pleases satan"

OP has more AIDS than AFRICA.

>I'm to lazy
>to
>intelligence
mhm....who you lying to here

Interesting. Thank you.

>Spooky Halloween costume

>Satanism

Isn't it bedtime?

Fucking lost

That's a lot of AIDS user...Ah yes, effective communication is important. I apologize profusely for my obscene blunder. Please know that there was meant to be another "o" at the end of the word "to" in that sentence.

youtu.be/n_qbGJuxCYY

Not a satanist per se, but I do admire him as a mythological figure. He is the ultimate rebel against absolute authority, monarchy, tyranny, whatever you call it. If the dictator sees that you've acted outside of what he deems acceptable, you get tortured for eternity. And what does Satan say? Fuck you.

I like that.

>effective
again because you are trying to show emotion, you would use the, affective
again
>intelligent

That's a lot of AIDS!