You morons will argue about anything

You morons will argue about anything

>You morons will argue about anything
No, i won't

Shit looks legit.

Can we all just calm down and learn to accept one another for being beautiful creations of God on High?

Fuck you
Without competition we'll all die out you retard

That's wrong as fuck.
1 + 1 = 10

but this is wronger

1 + 1 = fuck niggers dude

hating black people is what the media wants. don't give them the satisfaction. think for yourself, don't be a sheep.

Why is this hating black people? There is a fine line of difference between them and niggers.

Ok, yes, I agree. Most of Sup Forums refuses to make this distinction, so I wrongly assumed you did as well.

Even still, this is not going to end well for anyone.

But think of the children who won't learn that 1+1= Fuck Niggers

1+1=11
/thread

This BLM matter thing will get worse before it gets better. No need to fan the flames, my dude.

>one plus one equals onety-one
plebs

1+1=10
You mongoloid

Whoa you fuckin' racist, we're talking about niggers not blacks.

Get your shit together.

The answer is right here you stupid piece of shit.

>quads
I submit to your truth.

Agreed, it is truly racism in it's core.
BLM is just a movement that will pass like Occupy Wall Street, and Trans-Gender Bathrooms .
But again, why must we really portray this on the media, wasn't it a black kid that got shot in Milwaukee by a black officer, and people still flipped tits on this matter. At first they were targeting whites and white cops, now cops in general? Doesn't make sense to me.

no i won't, you fucking idiot, you just don't understand survival of the fittest as described by darwin

At the risk of sounding like a conspiracy theorist, the mainstream media does seem to be doing an outstanding job of omitting certain facets of these stories.

1+1=11 fam

Not conspiracy in the slightest, they tend to use it as a tool to strike fear and panic into the masses.

1+1= window you fucking retarded ass newfags

this guy understands, 2 doesnt real