Cuck Thread

Cuck Thread

Post girls you know and other anons say how they would fuck them.

reply for reply

i dont know how id fuck her but i know id be blowing a load on her face! i love pale chicks =p

Would bend her over that sink and fuck her ass while piling that pretty blonde hair

I'll cuck you kik tributefeind

I've got plenty more

Looks like a dumb slut. Easy to pick up at the club and fuck the shit out of all night. pretty face too, would love to have her sucking my dick and begging to cum in her mouth.

Fuck her anal and bust a nut in her ass.

Holy shit yes

bump

That's a big smile... she'll need it as I face fuck her in front of you, jamming her head into me so far she gags and almost passes out. Thrn bend her over, alternate between her ass and her pussy while groping her tits, all the while making her smile the slutty smile.

Would shove it hard in her ass

Stand her up straight and fuck her from behind while griping her throat and holding her against me

This faggot ass shit again? Just jerk off and do something productive.

What would you do to my sis?

As shes walking home from work I'd ambush her and drag her by her hair into a dark alley, obviously gagging her beforehand so no one hears the slut scream. Id rip the gag off her before shoving the entire length of my cock down her throat, cumming while still in her throat, with her barely able to breath i'd strip her and steal her clothes, lets see how she finds her way home from this dodgy part of town, naked, alone and very lost.

Gif of this virgin

fuck that booty until she pops you out a niece

It didnt come through

Pics of your sisters ass eh? I'll knock her up so the baby is nice and healthy. it'll be a great cover to prove you aren't in an incestuous relationship. Of course she might not really care about you anymore once she's felt my cum inside her.

Good plan

More!
More!
More!

She looks like she enjoys anal, so I'd get her on all fours, lick her pussy then her asshole and fuck her slowly in the pussy before squeezing into her ass and pumping my load deep inside her.

What would you do to my friend?

she does. she liked it when i put my cock right between her cheeks and teased her before putting it into her asshole. she hates cum though.

tear the clothes and tit fucker and record how i cum on her face

such a sweet girl

stick my dick in her tits and fuck them till i cum on her nipples

Throat fuck her and cum on her face

this is my sister

My hot cousin

gorgeous.. wanna see more!

my gf

My gf, what would you do with her?

>)

Shes pretty hot user. Got any more?

i would literally fuck her until she died, holy shit

Fuck her for hours and let her lick the cum off my cock.

you got kik? denbjorn

Here is another

please keep going and never stop, holy shit

What would you do with her, dont worry i got tons of pics

>i would literally fuck her until she died, holy shit
>>>
>Anonymous 08/23/16(Tue)00:53:48 No.700764018 ▶
>File: image.png (2.09 MB, 750x1334)

anyone? i have some stories of her

I'd rip all her clothes off and buttfuck her in front of everyone. Then let the audience have their turn while I taped it

oh it's ez to explain what I'd do to her.

We'd talk a bit, date ... going pretty steady at this point, smoke weed on occasion and eventually I'd start sharing some of my pain medicine with her. She thinks nothing of it, eventually she starts to snort my oxys and get's a taste for it ... I tell her that I've been smoking heroin on the dl, she's upset and we don't talk for a day. The withdrawals are getting to her and it piques her interest after that fight and subsequent dry spell so she agrees to smoke it, after all it's not as bad as shooting right!? 5 months go by, we're both really strapped for cash and fairly used to our new lifestyle, I bring up the fact that shooting is the biggest rush, total ecstasy. She has nothing to lose at this point, we shoot together for the first time and it's the most beautiful thing she's ever felt, more love than I could ever province her. A year goes by, she's starting to look a little beat up, few blown veins but nothing too bad, she's smart about it ... her purse is full of q-tips and insulin needles, her mom finds them inside of her purse one day suspicious of the way her daughter has been behaving, the distance, the way I look too, it really unnerves her. Her mom and dad force her into rehab or she's cut off forever financially, and they come from a pretty well off family so it was a tough choice to be in. She was feeling it was time to move on with her life anyway, she agrees. The night before she leaves we do a final farewell shot together, it was ritual at this point and it was a long drive to the detox facility. In our greed of this being her last time we both splurged on some new shit our dealer had, it was suppose to be china, an amazing last horrah! little did he tell us the majority of it was fentanyl and in us doing an over abundance of it cut off our respiratory faculties. We died in each other's arm's that night. That's what I would do with your 'hot cousin'

?

holy shit moar

I'd slap that smirk off of her face with my hard cock and throat fuck her until she gags. Then I would bend her over and pound her from behind. I'd pull out and blow my load in her hair and force her to take the bus home with my jizz still in her hair.

A shy, virgin, wannabe model

cuckold in chastity here

my wife locks up my penis, texts and sends me pics of her night out with other males while my penis is locked a frustrated, not able to fap at the idea of her cuckolding me

AMA -we love eachother, we still have sex once a week when she unlocks my cage and still still thinks that my cock is better and bigger than most of the guys she fucks. it's just we both get sooooooooo off on the cuckold/femdom lifestyle

moar

I'd share her with a friend. Rub her titties while we both suck on her neck. Start slipping my hand down the the front of her pants while my buddy works the back. She pulls our cocks out and starts stroking. Eventually I'd pull her pants off and slip my dick inside her nice wet pussy, at the same time she has a mouthful of my buddy's meat. After taking turns on all of her holes we'd bust on her face.

My GF anyone help me out

i would bend her over and rip her pants off, fucking her for hours until she begged me to stop

FUCk more of this whore. i would destroy this cunts hole.

Keep going, its turning me on thinking about it

Does she ever let you watch or participate?

She's cute enough I'd only gently force my huge cock down her throat

i've watched a bit, but im always kept caged. the bulls we have, have a hard time being dom enough to taunt my caged cock while he's fucking her sadly.

Hey Sup Forums does my girlfriends body get your dick hard?

I'd lick his cum out of her pussy

i'd make her my slave, putting a collar on her, making her serve my every wish, forcing her to fuck my friends and even strangers

Would love to watch

eventually she would become addicted to my cock, it would become her whole life, the only purpose she would have is to make me cum

Damn I would walk up to her like this. Move her bikini to the side, let her show her that little pussy. Feel it, lick it and slowly work my dick inside her and cum inside her.

What would you guys do with my gf.

What u would do to either

Would love to watch her please you, would i be allowed to cum onand in her with you?

thanks user that's hot more of her

Ohhhh I have so many.

I would shove my cock in her ass and fuck her all night and cum in her ass

My wife. Have fun with her.