"""critics"""

>"""critics"""

>quotation marks meme

>aren't enough quips
holy shit

DUDE QUIPS LMAO

It's a repeat of BvS and the critics with their feeble minds can't seem to grasp the complexity and deep themes that Warcraft brings to the table.

>needs more quips
critics are more cancerous than people who browse Sup Forums

>not enough quips

why do normies love quips so much?

>there isn't enough realism in my hard fantasy film

The MCU has turned every critics brains to automated quips-liking turds.

>muh quips
MEME MAGIC

The movie is probable shit but some of these bad reviews make me want to actually go see it
>Kotaku review blasts it for not being a meme spouting pile of shit like modern WoW and having the audacity to take itself seriously
Fucking sold

Why is this board fucking obsessed with quips? Movies have used comic relief since the fucking dawn of cinema, it's not like Marvel fucking invented them.

I hate when critics use this pretentious language like they're trying to write a novel.

Bitch you're a critic, not even the writing skills of Shakespeare himself will change the fact that your contribution will always be less than the piece of trash you write about.

the real question is why are critics obsessed with quips

is "quips" the newest meme?

quips has been around forever newfriend

Because Marvel took them, watered them down, then drove them into the ground

Critics sure are idiots, but I take reviews like this any day to make fun of Warcraft fans.

>not enough quips
I take it he liked captain america civil war then

Why is 3/5 fresh in from one review but rotten from another?

>There aren't enough quips

I swear this review has to be a Sup Forums falseflag or something.

>written by chris metzen

you should have known in advance it was going to be shit, critics' opinions are universally not worth shit

Because if it is a 6/10 but mostly positive then it's fresh, 6/10 mostly negative is rotten; Thor Dark World and Man of Steel both have 6.2 but the reviewers largely had a negative feeling towards Man of Steel and not Dark World so the RT percentage shows the difference