There is no good candidate. There is Trump, Hillary, and Johnson. And there is also Alice Cooper running as a joke...

There is no good candidate. There is Trump, Hillary, and Johnson. And there is also Alice Cooper running as a joke. I'm voting for him.

aliceforpresident.com/

>Alice Cooper isn't a racist xenophobic prick
>Alice Cooper doesn't even want the job, which proves he should have it because power is pathologically attractive to the worst kinds of people
>Alice Cooper has seen life from many perspectives. He is an old rock star who's been poor, rich, and everything in between
>Alice Cooper has had to work his ass off to get where he is, unlike HillaTrump
>Alice Cooper can't possibly fuck things up even worse than the other candidates

So tell me why I shouldn't vote for him.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MygD94jjwJ0
youtube.com/watch?v=8flL9dDYTeQ
youtube.com/watch?v=JnEOVMAHgsc
youtube.com/watch?v=OiAZgWBO0pY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

go ahead and vote for him
hillary is inevitable, so your vote doesn't matter regardless of who you vote for

shillary will die in office in first few months and vice president whoever the fuck is the next anti christ

You know, thinking like that is a self-fulfilling prophecy. Cause you know everyone's thinking like that. Break the mold, man.

yep. let's the two of us vote for alice cooper
break the mold!
then we can know at least we stood up for what's right when hillary is elected

Clinton thanks you for not voting Trump

Trump thanks you for not voting Clinton

Gary Johnson says OP IS A GIANT FAGGOT!!

Everyone has problems, and personally I DON'T CARE!

Now that the two of us know we are voting for Alice Cooper tell all your friends and then we'll all vote for Alice Cooper. That's how it works. Fuck your hegelian dialectics game theory crap, I'm still voting for him.

So, vote for Gary Johnson?

Kill yourself, autistic faggot nigger. Cant stump the Trump, nigger. die.
Trump 2016.

Confirmed for Trump supporters being racists. I swear, if that bastard wins I might defect to Canada.

he's got my vote on the op is a faggot platform alone

get a load of this edgy bad-ass

I'd vote for Alice over Trump or Clinton anyday.

sure, but if you're going to vote for someone who's guaranteed to lose, why bother going?

OP here. I'm trying to spread the word he's running. Cause if enough people vote for him, then he's NOT going to lose. I'm voting for him, and I hope you do too.

Because I like his music.
Also fuck your opinion. I can vote whoever the fuck I want to vote for.
Bitch.

If he is on my state ballot I will. My state has gay ass laws about no write in votes allowed.

I would like to point out that Alice Cooper isn't your typical rock star. His songs have soul. You can tell he really throws himself into it.
youtube.com/watch?v=MygD94jjwJ0
youtube.com/watch?v=8flL9dDYTeQ
youtube.com/watch?v=JnEOVMAHgsc
youtube.com/watch?v=OiAZgWBO0pY

What state do you live in? I'm in Kansas.

Oklahoma.
There's been a court challenge to our election laws, but it won't be heard in time for this election.

Oh fuck, that's bad. I doubt you can just write the name of a candidate. What kind of system is this, where it chooses the lousy guys for you? I'm going to try to force Alice Cooper onto the ballot in this state and hope and pray that people in other states do the same. Geesh.

43 states have write ins allowed.
Oklahoma does not.
Candidates must be from a recognized party, ie democrat or republican - state only recognizes democrats, republican or independent voter registration, to be put on the ballot you must exceed 35k signatures and have it submitted by March or April of the election year if you're not a republican or democratic candidate, etc etc.
Just a bunch of bullshit laws mostly.

Then leave, pussy bitch.

Are you retarded OP?

Alice Cooper is Canadian. Jesus fuck. He lives here.

he wants to vote for alice cooper, of course he's a retard

He lives in Tuscon, AZ you retarded Canuck.
He's a US native and current citizen.

Johnson came out very early on this one.

That's rigged. Damn.

Holy shit, that means 43 states have write ins allowed. Therefore, if 43 states voted overwhelmingly for Alice Cooper, he would win.

If 270+ of the state's electors from the electoral college vote for him, yeah he could.